> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note 3 - Discussion | Smartphone 5.7 "

Rep: (105)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Owners Club Samsung Galaxy Note 3 пїЅ | Firmware | пїЅ | Official Lollipop firmware (OS 5.x) | пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpapers for cars | Marriage and Repair | Discussion Samsung SM-N9005 Galaxy Note 3 LTE пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Discussion (L / S / K) (Korean Version) пїЅ | Samsung galaxy Note 3 N900V (Verizon) talk | Samsung SM-N9002 / N9008 / N9009 Galaxy Note 3 Dual Sim Discussion пїЅ | Samsung SM-N900X Galaxy Note III Discussion Live Demo Unit | Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note III - Custom firmware (OS Android 4.3) пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy Gear пїЅ | Samsung Gear S | Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 - Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ
Camera talk

In this topic we discuss only the device itself and the features of its operation!

• In this topic are validForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Before creating a new message with a question, use the search function "Find in this thread"!
  • Just a scraper, enthusiasm or discontent, scratches-abrasions, fogging-snuffing, grip-droopiness - contact the section: Owners Club
  • Any accessories (covers, batteries, headphones, memory cards, films, etc.) are discussed in the topic. Accessories
  • Firmware and issues related to them are not discussed here! For this there is a separate topic.
  • Messages like "when the update comes" or "why I do not update" are deleted without warning

After upgrading to 4.4, for reasons of Google policy, working with the memory card becomes limited.
    Only native applications work with the card.

Problems with the device after updating to Lollipop are discussed in the topic.Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note 3 - Official firmware (OS 5.x)

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.

• To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Off topic posts are deleted as well as replies to them. (If you were brought up without respect from others, if you are looking for pills for the headache in the bread department - you can write here in this section, but then you will not find these messages ....)

• Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the button Attached Imagein the data section under the author's avatar
  • If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Attached Imagein a useful message for you and let us know who helped you.
  • Also actively use the opportunities of evaluating the usefulness of the message.Attached ImageAttached Image
  • We kindly ask you to stick to the theme of the branch, to avoid flooding and offtopic!
Characteristics and what has changed in comparison with the previous generation:
Warning: Only available for the Russian marketSM-N900.
Attached Image
</ a>

Display A: 5.7 Inches. Resolution 1980x1080 (Full HD). Matrix: Super Amoled. Pentile is present - but not noticeable.
Dimensions : 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm, weight - 168 g Comparison with the past generation (Note 2): - 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm and 180 grams with 5.5 display.
Main camera : 13 Mp Able to shoot 4K video in resolution of 30 frames per second. (only applicable to SM-N9005) Also: Full HD - 60 frames per second and 720P 120 frames per second, respectively.
Front-camera : 2 Mp.
Wireless network: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, MHL 2.0. There is an infrared port, apparently the same as the S4. FM - no radio!
FillingSM-N900: Exynos Octa @ 1.9 GHz (3G). GPU: Mali T628.Now Note 3 uses all 8 cores simultaneously, unlike S4.(the information is currently refuted)
Stuffing SM-N9005: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz with LTE support. GPU: Adreno 330.
Stuffing SM-N9002 - Samsung Galaxy Note III Duos -(for the Chinese market): Exynos 5420 (Octa-Core). GPU: ARM Mali-T628 MP6
Ram : 3 Gb LPDDR3 (Channel A + B - 12.8Gbit + 12.8Gbit).
Internal memory available : 32 Gb or 64 Gb.
Battery: 3200 mAh Removable.
Micro SD support: There is.
USB 3.0 support. Changed port in the bottom of the device. Now there is a full-fledged microUSB 3.0 connector, but it doesn’t affect compatibility with a regular microUSB.
Picture of a standard microUSB 3.0 cable and a modified bottom edge.
Attached Image
Attached Image

What has changed in the software:
* Now the pen responds to the touch buttons.
* Multi-display. A feature that allows multiple Note 3 to make a single screen. On thisvideoandOn thiswell demonstrated.

[b] The design has changed. Now the back of the plastic has a structure of artificial leather and got rid of gloss. Many people notice that in general is similar to the Samsung Galaxy S2. The location of the speaker has also changed, it is now near the usb port
[/ b]

A photo:

Video

Reviews

Useful

Question answer
How to disable the call to the My Magazine application by pressing the Home button?(1) (2)
What is the connector at the bottom of the device?(1)
How to make a screenshot of the screen?(1)

Developer Mode:
- enable: in the settings it is necessary several times to tap on the line, where the firmware build number
- off: full reset

The phone is very hot in the first days:
- the first day or two, the body is engaged in self-tuning - caching, indexing - hence the heating

Battery Info Programs:
Battery Monitor Widget
BetterBatteryStats

After the update began to slow down:
- make a wipe manually

Reset:
- easy reset - hold the power button a little longer and select the desired one in the drop-down menu
- easy reset - long hold the power button. It often helps with a frozen machine.
- full reset - settings-archiving and reset-reset data. The device will return to the "out of the box"

Left drop-down menu in vertical version:
- settings - several windows - yes
- long retention of the right soft return button. She also turns off the mode.

Shutter. Pull your finger from the top edge down.
Initially, under the curtain at the top of the 5 buttons quickly turn on different modes.
In the top status bar, the rightmost top button shows all the buttons available in this mode.
If you pull the curtain with two fingers, you will immediately get into the display mode of all available buttons

How to remove extra empty desktops:
- pinch on the screen and all your desktops are available to you. Unnecessary pull in the basket.

How to remove the weather widget on the lock screen?

The proximity sensor stopped working. With a deviation from the head, the screen does not turn on ...
The answer is simple - the sensor window is clogged with fine dust.
It is recommended to blow through the speaker grille.
Tip 2 . Who has the proximity sensor does not work correctly: put S4 SENSORS from the market (message lexxx777x )
Tip 3 read here (message koliarazkev)

Is it possible to make the screen rotation function extend, including to the desktop and the application menu?
It is possible third-party launchers -Nova launcher, Holo launcher

Run Screen Mirroring: Add the line wlan.wfd.hdcp = disable in the file build.prop and restart the phone.Linkon the original from xda. Tested on ENG1 firmware with custom recovery androot by rights

For data transfer

Question: “How to transfer contacts, calendar, sms, call log, list of installed applications, etc. from one samsung to another? ”

Answer:
option 1“You download from the Smart switch mobile market and everything (contacts, calendar, sms, call log, list of installed applications and a lot more) is elegant and very quickly transferred. And the root is not needed for this. ”
option 2"Upload contacts to Google account, via synchronization or copy contacts to your phone and import via the web interface."

ES Explorer is also not advised to use, it sometimes behaves with access / read flags, use Solid or File Expert.
C transfer caches, too, be careful.

Connect to computer

Question: “Comp does not see the phone as a flash. What is wrong doing? ”

Answer: “And he will not see. Outside Android 4.3 »

Question issue: "I bought a laptop 3 and ran into a problem when copying files to the phone (it copies it to a flash drive). It writes" the device cannot be copied to file, it has stopped responding or has been disabled. " I do not understand what's the matter. "

Answer decision: “So writes, if you copy to the obb directory on your phone. You need to do this - first transfer the files to the root of the device’s memory, and from there any manager to the obb.
If this happens in other folders, you need to check the lace. Use original and change usb ports В»

Keyboard
Question: "How to put a comma on a standard keyboard?"
Answer: "To the left of the gap is a long tap and there you can make yourself a comma."
Or "On the open keyboard, press the Sym button 1 time shorter and all the signs are there."

Question: I stopped switching the language with a swipe on the space on the stock keyboard. Resetting the keyboard does not give anything, on the other keyboard everything works fine
Answer: In the settings in the section Special disable all services

Stylus
The stylus tip: “The tip that stands in the stylus in this film brakes — it crawls like plasticine (he himself had a soft material tip when he pulled it out. By the way, who would pull it out is the root and stronger - so that the tweezers do not slide off, otherwise you can hush up this tip). I replaced with a harder tip. The result - slides on this film, as on ice. "

Question about the keyboard : “On note 2 it was when pulling out the stylus, then instead of the usual keyboard, a field for handwriting was opened. Where is this setting? ”

Answer: “Go to the settings (lower left button). Select the second column on the right "Management". Next "S pen". The second item from the bottom - "Action when extracting the pen." There expose a quick note.
If you are talking about setting up a written input when extracting a pen, then in the same place where I described, only the item "Handwriting input". When you hover over the text input box, a small square with a pen will appear; clicking on it will give you the opportunity to enter text with a pen. If you prefer to use the old method (handwritten field on the keyboard), then you need to enable Settings-Control-Language and input-Keyboard Samsung (wheel on the right) -Additional (bottom) -Defining pen.

Handwritten notes can be called up by double tapping the screen with the stylus while pressing the side button.

Question: “What is Direct pen input?”

Answer: “This is the ability to enter text with the stylus in ordinary text fields. When the stylus is in the hand, a button appears above the usual text field, clicking on which opens a window for writing text. It is then recognized and entered into this text field. It really works, you can use it (for example, for water SMS ”)

Question: After setting the mode, the children the stylus button stops working as usual. Moreover, the removal mode children do not help. Only full reset. Checked three times. Maybe someone knows the solution?
Answer: Setup-Management-Contextual Commands

Devices purchased in Europe will work with Eastern European SIM cards only after the regional location removal procedure.

The topic is forbidden to search and give links to unlock phone sites. [/ size]

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 18.02.20, 09:08
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (201)
Snapdragon 800 Testing

On the processor side, on par with the Cortex-A15 architecture. According to the chart 330 Arden tears even 4 ipad. The closest competitor on the android lags behind most tests by almost 2 times.

Now the main thing to find out what power consumption. If it is at least 600 snap, then this is a monstrous chip.

Rep: (2170)
And hereAntutuarrived in time

Attached Image

Post has been editedKot - 18.07.13, 13:03

Rep: (158)
http://www.3dnews.ru/news/654225

All confirmed. Overclocked Octa and ARM Mali-T628 MP6.

In general, it is annoying that there are so many variations of components this year throughout the entire line of helixes. Okay, that's okta and snap. But Octa with two types of graphics accelerator - brute force. Sit and think, under which applications will be better optimized.

Chickara @ 07/23/2013, 2:26 pm*
And can they make a real eight-core processor by that time?

What for? Well, why do you need it? Kernels are measured? The big.LITTLE architecture was created for the purpose of less power consumption in simple tasks (well, for marketing purposes, of course), and not to increase power. 4 cores is quite enough (although more than is necessary in fact) for any tasks. What is missing is optimization. But the reduction of the process gives less power consumption, what is the meaning and need to eat.

P.S. MediaTek released 8 nuclear percents and now reminds me of Huawei, who recently released the world's thinnest smartphone. They thought they would create a sensation, but in the end, in addition to “Pff”, they received nothing. There is a limit to everything and no need to go to extremes.

Post has been edited0netw0 - 17.09.13, 20:50
Reason for editing: Added.

Rep: (21)
The prototype on the Exynos 5420 chipset doubled the Nexus 10
Thumbs up...
Delete if offtopic

A photo without a back cover with a battery and two SIM card slots. Forever all the drain from the Chinese happens :)
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 07.08.13, 16:45
Reason for editing: removed the picture under the spoiler.

Rep: (275)
Many answers from the owner of the prototype Note 3
Now I hold in my hands Galaxy Note 3. This is not a joke. At work (software development for Android) arrived in the morning. It is naturally impossible to tell and make photos.
But according to impressions. He's great. He himself at one time wanted Nout 2, but did not like the screen. Amoled do not like. I myself go with the HTC One, whose screen I consider ideal.
So, in the laptop screen .. how to say it ... stunning. White is not distorted under any tilt, fantastic clarity, contrast. It looks altogether even better than my HTC One. A small text is still on my device, but it is understood - Pentyle is still there. Although it is necessary to ochchchen look.
Oct version. Everything flies with a whistle. In Antututu he knocked out well so for 30k.
Any software chips in bulk. Maybe in C4 it was the same, but it still amazes. I will go further to understand.

Comrades, unfortunately, I can not say the exact characteristics of the device for obvious reasons. I can just answer questions (if any) on use.
No design yet. I have a test sample. In the case, which will never go on sale (this is an absolutely accurate fact). Brick, only straight lines. However, I like this brutality. The dimensions should be measured, but in my hand it is normal, One seems even small (they lived, it is called). In my opinion, it will be like with C4. In the case of the previous model stuck a large screen.
RAM - in my copy is not what will be in the release.
The battery is more than Nout 2. The exact capacity on the battery is smeared with paint.
Octa works fine. Quadrant, Antutu, Geekbech tests pass without errors. In Quadrant, the result is good, so more of my HTC
Unreleased software. Something is not, something is not working as it should.

But the screen here is really very good. White is real. I look at the device for autonomy on Monday - it is now charging.

Posted on 08/16/2013, 14:44:

HTC One will eventually change to Note3?

Already thought. This copy of the Note will be on hand for another couple of months, let's see how it behaves. But I already like the power of the device (and it is not the final software), a large and cool screen, although it is not clear how it will act amoled on the eyes. On the Galaxy s3, it was difficult to delve into the text for a long time, unlike ips or tft screens. Very pleased with the slot for the SD card and a replaceable battery. Whip up here something from Mugen-Power - there will be a bomb!

Damn vague.

No other way. NDA. I don’t know, you can make a photo in a plastic brick test case.

Battery. There is a number in the whr. How to get in mA? Divide by voltage?
While not particularly loaded apparatus. But while walking through the menus, installing various applications and browsing websites, and while charging, heats up
slightly around the camera (above). In the same mode, One was heated much more noticeable and all over his back. Under load, I will try no earlier than Monday. It is still necessary to take it back from a colleague from the department.
Any idea how to trotting? There are CPU stats, which shows the kernel load and frequency. I can only see what the maximum frequency is set under load. And it is higher than C4.
By the way, in Nout 2 what was the charge, how many amperes?

Anyone interested in this device. Touched him a little more in the morning, but so far I had to give up the commercials until the evening - the turn (=
The screen in the sun through light clouds remains well readable, better than the HTC One. Problems bring only fingerprints on the surface of the glass, the display itself is very good.
Pentayl there (in fact, different and promised not to specification). If you really look closely, you can see that there is no strict horizontal or vertical lines - visible characteristic "mesh." Compared with C3, where pentayl exactly there. The picture is similar, though Nouta3 of -this higher resolution effect is less noticeable. In general, images and videos on this screen looks better (rather) than in the HTC One. Small and not much text - better to One. This IMHO, of course. I think many here pentayla not notice, and the screen will be a hundred magnificent.

And yes, we do not have cunning developer priblud, such as measuring fps and the like. Normal user machine. And in most cases (but not all), cpu stats, the system panel pro and the adb interface together with Eclipse is enough to test the software.

Tests of iron in terms of "how much better / worse the HTC One" will be, but later. Although the meaning of them? The firmware is far from final, and what's better is so clear on Antutut, Geekbench2, Quadrant. But now we can say (again, without surprise), the device is very fast and does not think.

Yes, how many Nout 2 batteries in Wh is worth?

me_zz_o @ 08/19/2013, 18:12*
So there will be a lot of software chips

Compared with HTC, they are not comparable anymore. The browser itself still did not look carefully, so far only from the words of the programmer that he worked with him today.
What else you like - there is a flash next to the camera. And some manufacturers forget about such an arch-useful thing as a flashlight.

Question. There are several contacts on the back of the case that look like antenna connectors (the analogy is HTC Sensation). On Nout 2 and c4 was something like that? Somehow used, or is it a feature of the developer sample?
Here is an example from the Sensation.
Attached Image

Again received in his orders Nout3. The copy is completely pre-release.
While charging, I drive tests on it. Launched a new GeekBench 3. The device passed it correctly (just do it, it normally works out all the applications that you feed it). Compared with its HTC One, where Snapdragon 600 1.73 Ghz (in the laptop - Octa at a higher frequency, although lower than the symbolic two GHz). In the standings for one core, Van spoke on a par, I would even say better. In multi-threading testing, Nout3 is more powerful.
The screen is just an individual thing. Compare again with his Van. Pentyle is, coupled with less clarity due to the larger physical size of the screen - the text on the NTS looks better and more comfortable (for me) to read. On the Note, I am a little strained by the increased contrast. In general, time will tell how it really is.

Screen.
I notice this. if black text on a white background (book) - white becomes a little gray, as though a dusty sheet of paper. But if there are color pictures on the page (website, for example), white becomes almost perfectly clean.
I ran Linpack in single-threaded and multi-threaded mode - The laptop is 70-90 percent faster than my Van (the results jump on both devices). This, I'm sorry, how?
Optimize new octas. Considering the test sample and my zero experience with big.LITTLE processors architecture ... The machine tries to use a simple Cortex-A7 cluster at the minimum frequency, only with a long high load, switching to the Cortex-A15 core. It's good.
Autonomy on unexpended battery. Mixed use with medium brightness. Mixed use: installing applications, downloading files, reading websites, using applications, studying the phone. For an hour I ate 11 percent. I think with autonomy after a couple of cycles everything should be very good.

Hedge21 @ 08.21.2013, 16:31*
Just this is bad, apparently, because of this, in S4, octet periodically causes lags in the interface, browser, because the system is still trying to pull on a weak A7 and for a long time pulls with the inclusion of a15.

Well, such is the processor architecture. Either everything is always fast (Snapdragon), or very economical (Octa). Switching clusters quickly can not be done, but to understand when switching them is also not a trivial task. I did not hold c4 in my hands, but Nout3 was just not done with the final firmware. So, it’s too early to judge the smoothness of the interface.

Chased 3Dmark. In the standard scene, the results are strange, in the "advanced" - above Adreno320HF 400 Mhz in the Snapdragon 600. However, the program said that I have a "Mystery machine!".

GLBENCHMARK tried on stage with a dinosaur in offscreen. Faster on HTC One rather.

Pro battery on tests. He eats, of course, with a big appetite, but he will live longer compared to other flagships, and the difference will not be in minutes anymore. This is just an eye on the behavior of the device under load.

But the heating pleased. It gets a little warm in the upper half after 20 minutes of 3D tests. The HTC One by this time was evenly very warm.

A little thought. You can take the final version. On Snapdragon800 and with a large battery. And then sometimes my devices want to eat more and more than I do.

I'll get to the camera and other things today. With the work of the SoC need to understand.

About the work of the cores. Are there any tools that show the download of both clusters at once? All popular applications known to me show the download and maximum frequency of the currently active only (cpu stats, system panel, cpu z). The fact that the “powerful” A15 “came on” can be judged by the frequency - in the A7 it is less than two times.

Fox39 @ 08/22/2013, 12:06*
For me personally, after the screen is super amoled in note2, the screen at ZU seemed more pleasant to look at. (The screen compared not to a photo, but live.)

I agree. For me, a good IPS is more comfortable because of lower contrast. On AMOLED, it cuts the eye during prolonged reading. Although on Nout3 I like this amoled more than on the adjacent C2 and C3. Unfortunately, in my copy there is no possibility to change the color profiles, as it was for the models mentioned. I think, with the availability of such a screen, you can make it even better.

Oh yes. The flash is similar to LED.

Another thought. It seems that the final design (more precisely, the shape of the external rim) will be less fragile than C3 and C4. It looks like a picture from the cap, which is on the right. Rear view is different. Front - it looks like (although all the bricks with the touch screen are similar). These are my guesses.

About the test with a dinosaur in offscreen. My custom is comparable to Sony SU. But, I think, in the final copy will be more.
And now PICTURES !!!
The body is covered up (sorry, although it is already temporary by just over 100 percent).

Apparatus in hand:
Attached Image

The screen is C2.
Attached Image

Device Window
Attached Image

alex3run @ 08/23/2013, 17:34*
Forcibly can be disabled.

Undoubtedly somehow possible. Only I have it by itself in single-threaded mode is entered. Reboot saved. What else to expect from nereliznogo devaysa? And just do the work well. Holding a minimum frequency A7 nuclei A15 switches on only when really necessary. I even like it. Not yet figured out the energy-saving mode. What is there of clusters and at what frequency works. It would be nice if necessary to use only the A7, which is sufficient for most tasks, and eat quite a bit of energy.

alex3run @ 08/23/2013, 17:34*
I meant to run Antutu and immediately go to the system tuner (while leaving the benchmark to work). And so while you go, the percents of degrees to 20 - 30 cool

And he did. For 15 minutes, the test worked, then switched to system tuner. So surprised. It cools off after the load is removed quickly.

They asked about the screen. I do not observe color loops (what distinguishes C4 there, judging by the reviews). Such a good screen. Read with him normally. When tilted, it gives a little blue (typical for amoled).

Charges from the complete charger quickly, even with such a capacious battery. However, in the charger is not one ampere to return.

PS Nearby now is an old HTC, 4 inches and qHD resolution (HTC EVO Design C715e). Android 2.3. The difference between them is huge. But on the interface, I somehow cozier NTS. Samsung uses mostly white letters, black background, flat graphic elements. Okay, there will be no holivar to breed.

Post has been edited0netw0 - 17.09.13, 20:56

Well, that's the comparison side by side of screens N2 and N3arrived in time

Well, here we gowhite socket spilled out

Rep: (242)
KoT @ 08/30/2013, 9:34 PM*
here and white socket sprang up

And
Box
Starting with the Galaxy S4, Samsung completely decided to switch to a new type of packaging - 100% made from recycled materials. For the benefit of the top-end smartphone of the flagship line, this did not go, as the Galaxy Note 8.0 and the Galaxy Tab 3 received the same packaging. And it is not surprising that the Galaxy Note 3 will be with the same packaging.

Attached Image
Attached Image

And here is the wallpaper fromN3 arrived

Attached Image

Antutu was updated to the fourth version. I drove my HTC One, then Nout3. Compared.
One:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Note3
Attached Image

Attached Image

PROMO video with examples of the use of new features of the stylus in life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJk-h064LU

Comparison with Nout 2 on hand so to speak. Visual
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJyeIzrrlPM
By the way, the video shows that the screen of the previous laptop flickers, and the new laptop behaves normally. Another plus :)

And here is the first video review from Murtazin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJd26LP37ec
Erycham Eldar Feilit. I can not figure out how to work with the stylus: rofl:
In the end, Eldar said that we are waiting for September 25 in all the stores in the country. It means that Russia was included in the list of 149 countries about which they spoke in the presentation :)

Comparison with LG G2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CSL2NUZwZM

Post has been edited0netw0 - 17.09.13, 21:33

Rep: (10)

Tolley I do not pull the Internet, Toli is slag what that, and not 4k video: beee:

Rep: (10)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Vs Sony Xperia Z Ultra Hands On
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZZMJEHnoHY

Post has been editedgrogi - 05.09.13, 09:29

Hello. Respect, who watched the presentation.
As promised, I spread the pictures of my development apparatus.

Appearance:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Any tests and system information:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (14)
Presentation of Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 and Gear Watch

Post has been editedSamsung Galaxy S II - 05.09.13, 11:28

Rep: (184)
Samsung introduced GALAXY Note 3

Demo function multi-display function
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6oXhvJqeVc

Video test anttu from the Germans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo_UR1Dzx3U
But the video is remarkable not even the result, but the moment at somewhere from the 25th second:
It shows that 22 gigabytes of available storage space seems to be available, the amount of available RAM is 2,440 megabytes of which 883 megabytes are occupied.

Rep: (76)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwdfRMVPy94#t=83

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/20, 4:32