> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Blitz Brigade - Online Multiplayer Shooting Action! | [iPhone] [iPad] online shooter from Gameloft

Rep: (420)
Blitz Brigade - Online multiplayer shooting action!
Version: 1.8.0

Last update of the game in the header:16.06.2015

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
online 3D-shooter first-person from Gameloft.

Description:
Wanted to play war games? Do you want to know who is cooler - ours or yours, a whale or an elephant, a soft-boiled or ostrich? Only in Blitz Brigade - the greatest shooter of all time - can you find the answers to these questions!
Choose one of the five krutetsk classes, team up with other warriors and take away the enemies like scam goats.

***** Time to fight guys! Online calls! *****

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Join the Blitz Brigade team ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Features:
Attached ImageUp to 12 players can fight simultaneously
Attached Image5 classes: warrior, arrows, doctor, sniper and stealth agent
Attached ImageTake control of the earth
Attached ImageKill everything that moves in Deathmatch
Attached ImageUse of three types of vehicles for tactical benefits
Attached ImageMore than 100 units of weapons, each with a certain class
Attached ImageStyle and unique features for each character
Attached ImagePTT for real-time communication with teammates

Polize your skill in single mode:
Attached ImageDiscover 120 unique missions
Attached ImageLearn to manage the warriors of each class.
Attached ImageTake as a pilot of the helicopter and cover the enemies with lead rain

Languages : Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian , Spanish
Developer : Gameloft
Requirements : This application is compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 5, iPod Touch (4th generation), iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Supported version of iOS 4.3 and later. This application is optimized for iPhone 5.

Attached Image

Homepage: http://www.gameloft.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/blitz-briga...yer/id580175049.
Club onsavagemessiahzine.com: Blitz Brigade Players Club

Blitz Brigade game hacking
Supplement to hacking
Hacking from nurface.

Download: Version 1.8.0

Past versions:

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 16.06.15, 21:19
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (16)
Another fake TF2 from Gameloft?

Rep: (258)
serg561432 @ 08.02.2013, 14:22*
Another fake TF2 from Gameloft?

And were others from gameloft?))

Rep: (29)
For data.cod Respect huge! And then there is no desire to make mail on Yandex.

Post has been editedPRO1891 - 08.02.13, 15:32

Rep: (420)
Pro1891 @ 02/08/2013, 16:30*
For data.cod Respect huge!

I try to pour on more or less fast exchangers))

Rep: (194)
Elefantwww @ 02/08/2013, 16:13*
Compatible Avec L'iPhone 4, L'iPhone 4S, L'iPhone 5, L'iPod Touch (4E GiRation), L'iPod Touch (5E GiRation), L'iPad 2 Wi-Fi, L'iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, L'iPad (3RD Generation), L'iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, L'iPad (4th Generation), L'iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th Generation), L'iPad Mini et l'iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Nyacessite iOS 4.3 OU UNE Version Ultirieure. Cette App Est Optimise Pour L'iPhone 5.

This application is compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 5, iPod Touch (4th generation), iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Supported version of iOS 4.3 and later. This application is optimized for iPhone 5.
Correct, and then french does not look very much: D

Played. With TF2, it is not even near.
The game is able to kill time. But the connection to the network game is performed only with the help of tokens. Initially, they are given 5. How to end - or for a long time to play one for the sake of tokens, or, again, donat. His sea here. Another handicraft on a well-known game, this time from Gameloft, and that says it all. RESPAWNABLES is more successful.

Post has been editedKabadoomix - 08.02.13, 15:52

Rep: (258)
Kabadoomix @ 02/08/2013, 14:51*
But the connection to the network game is performed only with the help of tokens. Initially, they are given 5. How to end - or for a long time to play one for the sake of tokens, or, again, donat. His sea here.

Okay, more weapons, Persians or skins for Donat .. But the game itself .. Ageymloft here just bypassed everyone .. In general, I don't expect, I'm going to pass by ..

Rep: (268)
Slag game? I liked the tanks, jeeps, helicopters. Do not wait for android?

Rep: (33)
Damn and I waited ((really such a hard donat ?? Single campaign then there is any?

Rep: (69)
In the evening I will try to open donat. Six Guns revealed, let's see what about it.

Rep: (3)
Oh, these tokens can be canceled in future updates ?: /
There are no companies, there are single tasks.

Dankly97 @ 02/08/2013, 18:05*
Slag game

Yes.
Neronek @ 08.02.2013, 18:24*
Is such a hard donat

Highly.
DJShadFox
I tried myself, he was digging in the game folder, there is nothing. Iapfree it does not take it.

Rep: (22)
and I liked the game in principles) even very), but donat is aware of it, very hard

Rep: (33)
I played a little, you can run in the cartoon, but the Donat is just do, for each round there is a token, the lip of the game was paid!

Rep: (0)
When hacking will be)

How with performance on 3m pad ??

Rep: (95)
Donat is terrible ... better not even swing the game.

And how to make a token ???

Rep: (168)
Dragansus @ 08.02.2013, 20:36*
How with performance on 3m pad ??

Everything is fine, but the game is constantly needed ...

Deaddron @ 02/08/2013, 20:52*
And how to make a token ???

They are bought for blue crystals, which, in turn, are bought for real money or are given for raising a level.

Post has been editedValeraProk - 08.02.13, 19:58

Sadly then lowered donat

Posted 08.02.2013, 20:04:

And when the game in the Russian App Store will appear

Post has been editedDeaddron - 08.02.13, 20:04
Reason for editing: +

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:24