> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Modification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) - Archive | Modification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300)

Rep: (1232)
PictureModification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) -Archive

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

Android 4.0.4
For firmware XXALEF, LE8, LF2, LF6

For LFB and LE8 firmware

For firmware LG689

For LH13 firmware

Android 4.1.1
Test builds 4.1.1

For firmware LIB (Official Jelly Bean 4.1.1)

For firmware LIHLJ1LJ2LJ4

For LJ5 firmware

This is an archive topic. Hot topic here:Modification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300)

Post has been edited- Serge - - 19.03.13, 09:01

Rep: (104)
Pako777 @ 06/06/2012, 19:10*
When the Setup-Display-Brightness-Automatic mode is activated, the Brightness Adjustment decreases the number of steps (from 20 to 5)

And 5 steps are not enough ??? Something for power consumption is cautious ... and will not it blink sharply when the light changes?

Rep: (4018)
Lefon @ 06/07/2012, 02:10*
And 5 steps are not enough ???

we on the I9100 are very normal .. anyway to me.
Something for power consumption is wary ...

what?? : rofl: I was treated here in your next branch, that you have a battery and a percent cold, and you are afraid
And will it not blink sharply when the light changes?

On the I9100 does not blink sharply. The blanking algorithm seems to be the same as on SGS2

Added 06/07/2012, 17:26:

Kaspers1984 @ 06/07/2012, 06:40*
Guys, skinte, please, video of firewood, I want to test on Note
are on the system / lib / egl path, skip the whole egl folder in zip

for firmware XXALEF all the main parts of the dump arehere

Added 06/07/2012, 17:26:

Wers_osk @ 06/07/2012, 11:41*
Who has the opportunity to make Deodex (or maybe he already has somewhere),

laid out side by side in the post

Rep: (104)
Who would modify the shutter ... it’s not very convenient there the buttons are scattered (bluetooth in the very middle, WiFi at the very beginning, etc.), and when you open it, it first opens in the middle and crawls right to the beginning, you have to wait . In general, it would be ideal if the number of buttons and their composition in the blind could be adjusted ...

Zmks @ 06/09/2012, 02:12*
Lay out, please, the standard frame. Thank you in advance!

I9300XXALEF in parts

Rep: (6)
Put poppuri v1 everything is good only now the opera does not open

Rep: (4)
Put poppuri v1 everything is good only now the opera does not open
I understand that this is because of the fonts. I just pulled out the fonts from there, as a result, the browser crashes with an error, and some other applications. I tried to put fonts from GHS 2 before, it turned out the same thing.

I tried to combine stock fonts and poppuri. I put the root.explorer in the sistem folder, the cracks disappeared, the browser works. (Those fonts that stood - just renamed fonts1) firmware XXALEF,

Attached files

Attached filefonts.rar(4.15 MB)

Post has been editedolegezhow - 11.06.12, 12:23

Rep: (50)
GT_I9300_WanamLite.ZSALED.Enable.Call.Recording.zip

sergmarin At my Abyss S3 1.0F Core, after the firmware, the sounds in the phone disappeared. I can not hear the interlocutor. Rolling back does not help.

Post has been editedsurarus - 12.06.12, 18:24

Rep: (98)
Surarus @ 12.06.2012, 21:23*
At my Abyss S3 1.0F Core, after the firmware, the sounds in the phone disappeared. I can not hear the interlocutor. Rolling back does not help.

After the firmware GT_I9300_WanamLite.ZSALED.Enable.Call.Recording.zip, the rising sound did not disappear and I can’t answer the call, it gives an error, returned as it was in the / system / app folder that I saved beforehand (SecPhone.apk and SecPhone.odex) and flashedAttached fileUPD_Disable_the_increasing_ring_Criskelo.zip(7.02 MB)
to turn off the growing call

Post has been editedurm - 12.06.12, 18:57

Is it possible to make mods for the Samsung i9300 Galaxy S III in the kitchen?

Rep: (50)
Urm @ 06/13/2012, 00:13*
Do as I did and everything should work out.

urm, Did not go. Just without wipe, I rolled up the firmware. Everything has become normal. Oh, this desire to try everything. Do not bring to the bricks :)

Rep: (1138)
Urm @ 06/12/2012, 19:56*
After the firmware GT_I9300_WanamLite.ZSALED.Enable.Call.Recording.zip, the increasing sound did not disappear and I cannot answer the call

Well, it is necessary to delete the coke file before updating the firmware, if you have a coke firmware. I myself only use deodexes, everything is OK. I publish modifications only having previously tested them on myself;) ...

Made a clarification in a post with a modification ...

Post has been editedsergmarin - 12.06.12, 20:43

Rep: (139)
Pako777, Hey. I tried the ARYA patch with the firmware LE8, I did not get up, it hangs on the booty, is there no chance for LE8? Infuriates auto-tuning of the brightness of the stock. ATP in advance.

Post has been editedpartyman - 14.06.12, 08:51

Iphone options - security - lock screen options - - Shortcuts ...

Rep: (1138)
Iphone
The instructions for the device all written;)

Attached files

Attached fileGT_I9300_UM_Open_Icecream_Rus_Rev.1.0_120608_Screen.pdf(12.79 MB)

Pako777, hello. I tried the ARYA patch with the firmware LE8, I did not get up, it hangs on the booty, is there no chance for LE8? Infuriates auto-tuning of the brightness of the stock. ATP in advance

Thank you for the first response to the patch - post corrected ..
I will release PUMa v2.3 soon - this patch will be there .. it will be possible to patch the file from any current firmware

Pako777, Thanks, really looking forward to. Ready to test and unsubscribe results. Once again I join everyone (because I have seen several posts about patches that have been installed and then have changed the device), make a backup through CWM, if you are not able to push back the original files ...

Rep: (242)
Pako777,
Prompt, the patch "speed ARY" does not increase the battery consumption? After all, the number of polls of the sensor is theoretically increasing.
And will there be a patch for the XAALF2 firmware?

Post has been editedmagicm3n - 15.06.12, 17:49

Prompt, the patch "speed ARY" does not increase the battery consumption? After all, the number of polls of the sensor is theoretically increasing.

so let's say an increase in the number of requests is a consequence of reducing the delay between requests. I didn’t measure it on purpose, but, having installed the patch on SGS2, I didn’t notice any discomfort :) I'm afraid what thread one background process consumes more than the ARYA patch
And will there be a patch for the XAALF2 firmware?

which is separately laid out - should not. Which will be in PUMa - gets up .. checked

Post has been editedPako777 - 15.06.12, 19:17

Rep: (242)
Will he be there soon? Or you can put it separately here?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/02/20, 7:12