Questions and suggestions on working partitions Apple | Take part in the forum! Suggest your idea how to improve the section!

Rep: (1249)
Questions and suggestions

Take part in the forum! Offer your idea how to improve the Apple section!

Attached Image

• In this topic, write your comments, tips and suggestions for the development section of Apple.
  • If you think that somewhere information is outdated or needs to be supplemented, write in this thread!
  • If you want to create a new FAQ, and you have the material for this, write in this thread!

Additional information on the topic:
Important Apple section announcements. Subscribe to keep abreast of innovations!

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 26.02.17, 19:47

Rep: (201)
I propose to add links to the clubs of each "group" (iPhone / iPod / iPad) devices, I think it will come in handy)

Post has been editedChoosenOne - 19.03.13, 23:04

Rep: (1620)
ChoosenOne @ 03/19/2013, 10:55*
I propose to add links to the clubs of each "group" (iPhone / iPod / iPad) devices, I think it will come in handy)

And where exactly to add? In every topic? Or in the signature(which is unlikely to work)?

Post has been editedAlpha dog - 20.03.13, 11:27

Alpha Dog @ 03/20/2013, 12:25*
And where exactly to add? In every topic? Or in the signature (which is unlikely to work)?

Well, there in the middle of the blocks with the devices, you can in each block, you can somewhere below

Rep: (674)
Interest clubs do not belong to the Apple section, why should links to them be given in the section map?

Post has been editedFilislav - 21.03.13, 08:05

ChoosenOne,
you next time, please write more precisely. I can not waste time responding to posts "add links to clubs." Where to add, where to add? Why not just write it.
On the fact of the question - we will think, is it worth it.

PikNic,
the topic of questions and suggestions, my business to offer, you know better where it is more convenient to add them ...
Filislav,
there people know a lot of information, on their devices and can quickly help, I think this is a huge plus and clubs are needed

ChoosenOne @ 03/21/2013, 17:28*
My business is to offer, you know better where it is more convenient to add them ...

I would not have guessed at all that we are talking about a map - I had to write about this right away.

PikNic,
I apologize about this, I thought that the theme was created for the card

Rep: (299)
Comrades, are there any suggestions for combining themes for games for the iPhone and iPad that are to be voiced in this topic?

Frost_Imp,
All that concerns the sections of Apple and does not violate the rules: yes2:

Rep: (468)
Good day...
Comparing sectionsiPhone - First AidandiPad - First Aidmy opinion is that sectioniPad - First AidLittle on important topics ... Topics likeiTunes - Errors , Wi-Fi - Help , iTunes - Help , iTunes Store - Helpcreated in the sectioniPhone - First Aid- can also be useful for iPad owners, especially for beginners who do not find information in the section for iPhones ...
my suggestion is to create themes with the same names as I listed above in the sectioniPad - First Aidput them in the "important topics" and if it is possible to programmatically make it so that when you click on them there is a transition to those topics .... or to create topics with the same names, specify a link there to go to the desired topic and block .. .
I hope that I did not confuse you and was able to state my idea correctly ....

Vla20071,
There is a problem in my opinion, but the scanty voting results in this topic, as well as the opinion of the admins, tell us that the division of help sections on the iPhone and iPad suits most users. Duplicate the same help topics on iTunes, GPS, etc. in the iPad section does not make sense, and the creation of those links in the important impossible technically. From here we have what we have.

Rep: (468)
PikNic @ 05/09/2013, 18:05*
the creation of topics-links in important impossible technically
that's what i meant
Vla20071 @ 05/09/2013 18:00*
or create themes with the same names, indicate a link there to go to the desired topic and block ...

Is this option also not suitable?

Rep: (12)
Hello, iPhones, iPads are nice, of course :-), but it seems to me that everyone forgot about another of Apple's best inventions, Ipod, not one of our topics :-)

Vla20071 @ 05/09/2013, 18:10*
Is this option also not suitable?

4 empty closed topics in important? I don't think this is a good idea.

avdeev3191611,
iPod Touch 4G - Discussion
iPod Touch 5G - Discussion
and so on.

Rep: (2)
Update the partition icons on modern devices, and then it's dumb like that)

Macfan,
draw us? :)

Rep: (425)
Macfan @ 05/13/2013, 11:26 PM*
Update the partition icons on modern devices, and then it's dumb like that)

Soglsen) We got old. And "Apple - devices" - "u" is small, in other sections after the dash is a capital letter. Either this or that would be better.

And "Apple - devices" - "u" is small, in other sections after the dash is a capital letter.

Now it's big :) It may come to the icons someday, I don’t like it myself, but there are more important tasks

Rep: (425)
So what with the discussion of announcements? Flame and flood there has always been - coped. Who does not want to abide by the rules - his problems, why should the rest of them block the oxygen?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/08/20, 18:54