Questions and suggestions on working partitions Apple | Take part in the forum! Suggest your idea how to improve the section!

Rep: (1250)
Questions and suggestions

Take part in the forum! Offer your idea how to improve the Apple section!

Attached Image

• In this topic, write your comments, tips and suggestions for the development section of Apple.
  • If you think that somewhere information is outdated or needs to be supplemented, write in this thread!
  • If you want to create a new FAQ, and you have the material for this, write in this thread!

Additional information on the topic:
Important Apple section announcements. Subscribe to keep abreast of innovations!

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 26.02.17, 19:47

Rep: (0)
Hello guys!
The proposal on the sub-sections:
savagemessiahzine.com>Apple>iOS - Programs>PC software
Tell me, please, why have computer programs to do the label [iPhone] [iPad]?
Personally, I have not seen any PC software that works only on the iPhone or iPad.

Here we take the programFingerprintIt can work with iPhone, or iPad, but the label is only [iPad].
Convert DVD to IPAD [PC]Again, the label exists only [iPad], but in fact what's the difference on what to play your video on the iPhone or iPad?

Therefore, I believe that you need to do:
  • or remove these markings [iPhone] [iPad] with this clause at all, others have done to create the template (notroot partitionand inPC softwarehow this can be done inPrograms from Cydia);
  • or put these labels all topics
  • or make changes in the template, adding the item [PC] (to create inroot partitionthen you do not need to select the desired section)
    Screenshot
    Attached Image

Rep: (1250)
* directorgeneral,
for the whole last year in this section only 4 topics appeared, in the total of all topics - less than two pages. IMHO, the problem is not so serious as to ask administrators to make changes to the template.
But tags, however, can be added manually :)

Post has been editedPicnik - 11.01.15, 22:29

Rep: (1777)
directorgeneral @ 12.01.2015, 00:42*
Hello guys!
Tell me, please, why have computer programs to do the label [iPhone] [iPad]?

To the theme in the filters fall out, like everyone else.

PikNic @ 11.01.2015, 22:28*
the problem is not so serious to ask the administrators to make changes to the template.

totally agree, therefore, to offer an alternative :)
Black Fish @ 12.01.2015, 00:57*
To the theme in the filters fall out, like everyone else.

Now all the labels are already correct. The question is settled. Just today I created a topic and drew attention to the fact that the wrong label. I thought that this could mislead people, so I decided to write here. ;)

Rep: (403)
I propose to move[FAQ] on firmware devicesin our section. There he will see more people well and is generally logical.
And also can correct name - [FAQ] Firmware devices to look neater.
And also possible to integrate the content of active FAQ[FAQ] Safe Modeand[FAQ] Log in DFU Mode. Or, as an option - to remove the contents of the spoiler on the DFU in the FAQ on the firmware and add a link to the FAQ on DFU, since there is this question is discussed in more detail.

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 13.01.15, 09:58

mfilonen2 @ 13.01.2015, 13:22*
And also can be in this FAQ to integrate content [FAQ] Safe Mode Mode and [FAQ] Log in DFU Mode
It is better not to move, under section plenty of references on these topics. It is better, as you suggest, add information from these third topic.
mfilonen2 @ 13.01.2015, 13:22*
Offering move [FAQ] by piercing devices
IMHO, it is more convenient to flash devices in one section. Those. I went immediately read all of the instructions, if there were questions - asked. But the placement of all FAQ in one section - too logical. Unfortunately, we can not fix the redirect on the theme (like symlink'am), and make two clicks for the transition - in my opinion, is not convenient.
What to do? I do not know, I swear :)

* Black fish
As an option - to duplicate information (that is, there will be 2 threads). Rough of course, but basically okay.

I have a proposal emerged.
We have a themeLong life to your iOS-device. To her I have a number of comments.

First, the name. Beautiful and poetic, of course, but finding one will not find the topic, check. Better to be replaced by something more ordinary, like "Battery Saver". Not so nice, but it is finding it easy to find.
Secondly, the subject bears little resemblance to the FAQ. It's just a discussion, the information in the header is not enough. A material is large and there is something to write about, especially with the release of new versions of iOS. I therefore propose to delete all messages and information to make a hat.
Actually, over the cap threads, I'm working, and it will be ready soon.

* mfilonen2, Can I have some more Hits the most popular problems (post # 23819686) add, from the same opera, it seems.

* Black fish
Thanks for the tip!
Actually I'm going to be integrated in the FAQ topics:
Hits the most popular problems (post # 23819686)
Tips to Extend iPhone Battery Life
IPhone Battery Tips
Save battery
So from myself something I will add about especially saving on iOS 7/8. And also exhibit diagnosis device.

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 13.01.15, 19:46

* mfilonen2, I moved - [FAQ] save battery (Post # 37238744)
Life hacking prompt:
- image size to 500x500 (500 pixels on the large side, in short) is not scaled.
- pictures larger than after a higher scale: instead of a picture displayed thumbnail preview in a frame, which is set by clicking.
If a picture is inserted as a decoration (for beauty, to put it simply) - it is advisable to reduce it to 500x500 :)

Completed the process of creating a themeApple iOS 7 - FAQ.Please transfer to our section.

Post has been editedBlack fish - 16.01.15, 08:53
Reason for editing: bow to you, dear man!

* mfilonen2,
Great job! My thanks! That would have made for iOS8 (though it is now more urgent), the prices do not you been;)

* directorgeneral,
I do, but not usedsStraw. All the same, one hundredandt wait tosrunning 8.2, there,andDee will be a few newsfunction xandd.

Post has been editedPicnik - 16.01.15, 16:10

So, colleagues, and I share the results of their work.
  1. Created by[FAQ] How to enter Recovery Mode - iOS recovery mode
  2. Created by[FAQ] Repair the missing icons from the desktop(This problem is only seen on devices with jailbreak-ohm, so did the corresponding label in the header).
  3. Added some points in the topics:
    [FAQ] Log in DFU mode and restore the firmware(Corrected description and added a graphical version of the instructions)
    [FAQ] Popular problems in Cydia and how to solve them(addedWhat if Cydia crashes | Clearing Cydia Cache)
    Also, minor changes have been made in other themes. Links to non-existent topics deleted!

In the near future I will write FAQ "How can I block an iOS update notification"
And I give to the normal human mind[FAQ] Backup user data manuallytaking into account changes in the latest version of iOS. This FAQ has not been updated for a long time.

* mfilonen2, colleague, offer to write in [FAQ] Save battery on devices with jailbreak-ohm, in particular, the tweaks on MobileSubstrate. The more tweaks in the system - in order to eat more battery.

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 16.01.15, 19:16

directorgeneral,
You about this mean? I do not know what else to write.
Can Jailbreak accelerate the discharge of the battery?
The Jailbreak itself, as changes in iOS system files, does not accelerate the discharge of the battery unit.
However, along with himself the Jailbreak, also set a number of other support programs.
One of them - MobileSubstrate - is an environment for running tweaks. She is always running, and, as a continuous process that can consume battery power. The larger set of tweaks - the more they will "load" the battery, and the faster the discharge apparatus. More about MobileSubstrate you can read here:Cydia (Post # 35959603).Conflict tweaks can also cause rapid discharge of the battery. This was also read at the link above.

Tweaks, most battery power is
  • Springtomize
  • Activator
  • All tweaks that make "active" Springboard (dynamic change icons, "live" wallpaper and so on.
  • All tweaks using in the wireless network (do not forget that some of the tweaks work continuously, that is not frozen, as do other iOS apps.
  • All tweaks and programs dynamically updating information on the device (e.g., desktop widgets).

* mfilonen2,
Exactly! Well done!Now I bear. Suffered!

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 16.01.15, 20:45

Preliminary content heading "iOS 8 - FAQ". I beg to make suggestions / additions.
General issues
  • When there was iOS 8?
  • Official video of iOS 8
  • Which devices support iOS 8?
  • What version of iTunes is required to install iOS 8?
  • Chronology of the versions of iOS 8
  • What are the standard applications have appeared in iOS 8?
  • Wallpapers and iOS 8 sounds
  • iOS 8 user manual in Russian

New technologies:
  • Continuity
  • Homekit
  • iCloud drive
  • Apple Pay
  • Changes in the AirDrop
  • Integration with Apple Watch
  • Support for third-party keyboards
  • Integration of third-party components in standard applications
  • Widgets on the screen "Today"

Applications and functions
  • Appendix Tips
  • Appendix Health
  • What has changed in the post?
  • What has changed in the camera?
  • What has changed the App Store?
  • What has changed in the keyboard?
  • What has changed in the Spotlight?
  • What has changed in the settings?
  • What has changed in the photos?
  • What has changed in the mail?
  • What has changed in the Siri?
  • Notifications
  • What has changed in multitasking?

Development and programming
  • Apple Reference materials on programming for iOS 8
  • What version of Xcode is needed for programming for iOS 8?
  • What is Swift?
  • A bit about WatchKit
  • Apple HomeKit
  • Application Empowerment

Hacking system
  • When there was a Jailbreak iOS 8?
  • How to install Jailbreak iOS 8?
  • What tweaks supports iOS 8?
  • Is it possible to Unlock devices running on iOS 8?
  • Changing the interface iOS 8 using hacking applications

Known issues and errors
  • Slow performance on older devices
  • Rapid discharge of the battery
  • The poor performance of wireless networks
  • Delay in calling on the iPhone
  • When you open the display becomes monochromatic Spotlight
  • Bypassing the lock screen
  • Safari and iBooks unstable work
  • Do not turn off VoiceOver
  • Silent Call Audio
  • Application hangs at boot time

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 17.01.15, 19:47

* mfilonen2,
It seems everything is ok! Basic questions such as marked. A corrections and additions, if they are, then it's probably already a finished material :) In the meantime, wish good luck in writing;): drinks:

mfilonen2 @ 13.01.2015, 09:22*
I propose to move [FAQ] for insertion devices in our section. There he will see more people well and is generally logical.

* mfilonen2, nonetheless I agree with you that the instructions should be in our section. Therefore did the same redirects iOS - FAQ . Let the solution and not very beautiful and symbolic links would look better, but it is still better than no information at all full!

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 20.01.15, 17:01

Recent news in this section .
Ready a new FAQ:[FAQ] How to access the iOS command line

I thinkApple iOS 8 - FAQalready can be transferred to our section.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/21/20, 00:10