iPhone 5 / 5C / 5S / SE - marriage | defects identified after purchase.
Defects
What defects do you have?
Bubble / wave effect on display [ 263 ] ** [7,97%]
Artifacts seen on display [ 346 ] ** [10,49%]
There are some OS issues [ 306 ] ** [9,28%]
There are problems with the assembly / housing [ 1032 ] ** [31,29%]
None of the above [ 1430 ] ** [43,36%]
Total votes: 3298

Rep: (1248)
iPhone 5 / 5РЎ / 5S / SE - Marriage
iPhone 5S:Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | IOS 7 пїЅ | IOS 8 пїЅ | Jailbreak iOS 7.x.x пїЅ | Jailbreak iOS 8.x.x. пїЅ
iPhone SE:Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Attached Image

We remove the crunch of the Home button (personally did not check):To read!

Known marriage and problems:
Marriage (Industrial Marriage) - This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.
At the moment, it is known that anodized coating on the edges of the black copies of the device peels off.
A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Identified the first problems in the display of the iPhone 5 [video]
New iPhone 5 issues: yellow spots on the display and fast battery discharge
Users complain of a light leak in the front of the white iPhone 5
Regarding backlash buttonsandmore about them
Remove the creaking of the Home button
Very interested in the issue of strumming when tapping the back of the machine. Is this phenomenon normal or not? I read that it can "walk" the battery. If so, how it will affect the operation of the device, can it be turned off?
-If with a slight tapping on the body of the smartphone, we hear extraneous noises - this is normal! As you hear the sound made by the rear camera's optical stabilization system. The system is designed in such a way that one of the elements of the system is in a “suspended” state and has a free course along the horizontal and vertical axis. More information about optical stabilization systems can be found.HERE.
The problem of bending housing (for example, if carried in the back pocket)
Attached Image
Information on warranty service and technical support of iPhone 5C / 5S
You can check the warranty period byreference
Technical support for Apple in Russia is provided by t .: +7 (495) 580-95-57
Warranty service inauthorized service centersin Russia only iPhone 5S models A1457 and iPhone 5C models A1507 (information from Apple) are subject
Find out the date of production of the iPhone and the factory by S / N
According toreferenceYou can determine the release date (week and year) ... Link while working ...
Type result:
Attached Image
Previous polls:
Attached Image
All about the moisture / liquid indicator on iPhone 5 / 5C / 5S
The indicator is activated by direct contact with water or a liquid substance. The color of the sensor in its normal state is white or silver, but after contact with water or a water-containing liquid, it becomes saturated red. According to the specifications of the device, the indicator on the iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c smartphones in the SIM tray should not be triggered by fluctuations in humidity or temperature that are not beyond Apple’s requirements for the product’s environment.
Attached Image

To better see the indicator of contact with the liquid iPhone 5s / 5c, you can use the magnifying glass with light and change the angle of illumination of the device until the indicator is clearly visible.

A big request to all: we hide photos under a spoiler, not flood, we don’t deal with explicit advertising of unofficial service centers!

For the correct advice / answer, specify the model of your iPhone!

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the button+
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.A complaint (under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put " + ".

Huge request to complyForum Rulesand write only on the substance of the topic!

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 04.04.16, 20:39
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (18)
but it disappears within 10 seconds maximum after the camera 30))). and here it is clear that what is on the camera module and then) it does not matter I do not often take a picture will be dark and the light in the photo, not seeing especially

Rep: (5)
Nataliyqueen @ 23.12.2012, 21:42*
but it disappears within 10 seconds maximum after the camera 30))). and here it is clear that what is on the camera module and then) it does not matter I do not often take a picture will be dark and the light in the photo, not seeing especially

I am sure that if you do not know where to look for it and you will not find!

Rep: (12)
Guys, a speck of dust under the glass is a marriage? : Blush:

Rep: (8)
I exchanged a speck of dust)) had the white dot is not nice) but not exchanged PCT PCT if they can send it to me when rubbed that we are not living in a hermetically sealed world or something like that.

Post has been editedbamblbee101 - 24.12.12, 08:55

bamblbee101,
It can only be seen on a white background.

Maybe it's not a speck of dust when a pixel is broken? I had seen her on the screen off and on a white background and black)

bamblbee101,
It is precisely the small dust of gray.

Well, actually, you can achieve the exchange as up to 3 dead pixels, we consider the norm but a speck of dust and other garbage under glass marriage)

Posted 24.12.2012, 9:16:

But the curve has become the power button on my left side of her contorted why that one week of use and become loose) an apple mega quality) without Steve's quality has fallen at times

I actually bought in a connected only the third iPhone, the first was chipping on the second dirt under glass, and in this speck of dust. PPC quality ....

Posted 24.12.2012, 9:23:

bamblbee101,
The hotline connected, said you need to pass the examination and wait for up to 20 days. Cool...

Yes connected desk still so do not give up for 20 days and demand from them the direction of the examination saying that I want to be present at her! I Chipped such as a plastic frame around the screen is bought and now has become a key curve) but in general the ideal is not to find something, be done. I regret that replaced the five 4c)

bamblbee101,
A lot of marriage in the new iPhone. And with that speck of dust, I think is easier to accept than to run in the examinations.
Some problems are more significant - screen glare, bubbles, yellow spots, dead pixels, lights proximity sensor chips. Tin one word to 30k per phone.

Well yes but I like the screen is more important than the broken housing) so as so beat and in the bumper are mainly drag because I drop the phone frequently)

Rep: (3)
01rus,
it already wrote above.
ZOZPP Art. 22 Demands of the consumer about proportional reduction of the purchase price, reimbursement for correction of defects in the goods by the consumer or a third party, the return paid for the goods a sum of money, as well as a claim for damages caused to the consumer due to the sale of the goods of inadequate quality or providing inadequate information about the product, subject to satisfaction manufacturer (manufacturer, authorized entity or authorized individual entrepreneur, importer) for ten days from the date of request.
Guided by this article, they are not allowed to keep in their unit for more than 10 days (otherwise start penalties).

Yes Art. 21 states that if a defect is detected, the seller has the right to carry out quality checks, the duration of which may not exceed 20 days. However, referring to Art. 22 they are required to hold it for 10 days.

And one more advice, write a complaint, which specify what you want to attend the quality control, it is perfectly legitimate (and then hand over to the SC in an ideal sostyanii, and will come back as the b / u ... he had such pichalno experience).

Yeah, picture is not very good. Only I decided to abandon 920y due to dust, dead pixels, etc. and purchase 5ku, and what's starting to happen, all the same, in terms of build quality. Is this the result of the assembly and that and that the device at the same factory.

People just do not stare and say that the assembly of what is necessary I have a friend of the stores, he says, each with its Kock rarely perfect machine. He often simply glues the film and sees peering and dust under the screen and scratched metal, and the paint chipped and crooked inserted screens (because of what light then enters the front of people), and sunken on and volume buttons, etc., and then people write that iPhone ideal and argue with them useless) and I reviewed a bunch of iPhones ideal as you can see is not found proglyader battered frame)

Rep: (324)
And I do not look at buying anything and everything I have is normal and statistics in the header says about it.

It also happens), but the marriage proper, and the statistics tell you because I had a girlfriend when I bought, I took her to see I say damn you got a dark spot as chips or rust similar type it is not normal, and it is the second did not see well, and I I do not care actually happy))) well, to each his own)

Rep: (36)
Battery tin, fading away, do virtually nothing on the phone, already 57%, and used 1ch39 23h downtime ... 4S could live at my use of 3-4 days, and the day and the campaign will not sustain that kind of garbage

This is what that Programnyj bug me too one day the battery runs for half a day in the next day for the same use in the evening another 50% charge on which it depends do not understand can by building a star and maybe even from what

bamblbee101,
I did not understand, or rather you do not answer, you refused to 920y or use 2mya devices? Just wondering 5th SA was qualitatively.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20, 8:58