Apple iPod Touch 5G / 6G - Accessories

Rep: (1248)
Apple iPod Touch 5G / 6G - Accessories
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | iPod Touch User Club пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

Cover book
Cover-cover

Post has been editedPicnik - 23.07.15, 18:09

Rep: (2)
What do you think, is it worth taking a case when it appears, for it? The back panel, though not chrome, but for the slanting edges somehow scary. And it’s not very catchy, it’s not very comfortable to play.

Rep: (147)
Kisame, I immediately after the purchase pasted on it a film from the iPhone 5, and immediately put the helium case on from the iPhone 5 too. But of course the case had to be modified using the file as they say))). It certainly does not look very good, but the gadget is well protected. Honestly, the coating seems to be normal, it is not covered with scratches like 4 tach. But still did not take risks and put it on what was. Now I ordered myself on eBay normal covers and films for 5 touch, I wait until they come.

Rep: (25)
Dear friends, I really want to buy an iPod 5, but here’s a couple of questions and preferably how you answer give the link (I forget, I will give +), here’s the question: how much does the 64 gig version cost, and is it possible to find a case on it that sticks in Simka (which allows you to sit with him in the internet and call)

Rep: (2)
Sashasuv2012,
case in which Simka is stuck

It happens?

Rep: (147)
Kisame, it happens, but only for 3-4 generations. For 5 th there is no such. Also, to use this case with the gsm module you need jail

Rep: (8)
Tell me, is there a case with a GSM module on the 5th touch? I saw a bunch of solutions for previous generations, but the dimensions are completely different, and I never moved in, does this case work correctly, can I use GPRS, EDGE or 3G. But, I understand that with each new version of their cover-dialers, the Chinese are improving. I think, MB, with this feature I will make a real iPhone from iPod.
And if not, are there any wireless GSM modules? I know many examples when people in the absence of GPS on their device use GPS Bluuetooth modules. But on the GPS, somehow I do not care, I'm interested in communication + Internet.
I think everyone understood me. I hope for your help.

AnDrrroid
But is not it easier to buy an iPhone 4, for example? What for such perverts are needed?
Essentially - they will not be released until there is a jail

Rep: (8)
PikNic,
Hmm ... So there is no jail. Thank. I'll wait for now)
P.S. No, I want exactly the 5th touch.

Rep: (4)
Has anyone seen covers for 5 touch? Everywhere I looked - there is only 5 iPhones. Is it possible to wear a cover from 5 iPhones to 5 touch?

FraGz @ 12/07/2012, 19:02*
Is it possible to wear a cover from 5 iPhones to 5 touch?

Not.
Has anyone seen covers for 5 touch?

On ebay.com a huge selection. In Russia, only some fashionable ones are found, for the price of more than 1K, and only for the back cover. As a result, ordered this:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Flip-Folio-W...ME:L:OU:US:3160

Posted on 12/7/2012, 6:09 PM:

P.S. Subject accessories will be later, I will post messages somehow.

Rep: (4)
I am not familiar with ebay, I would simply use it - I came to the store, I gave the money, I received the cover. I will wait when the covers are delivered to Russia.

FraGz,
I as a temporary solution took a simple pocket, but very much unreliable, due to the fact that the aytach is very thin and tries to slip out

Rep: (6)
Has anyone seen covers for 5 touch? Everywhere I looked - there is only 5 iPhones. Is it possible to wear a cover from 5 iPhones to 5 touch?

http://www.cplaza.ru/catalog/45305.htmlHere is the case for 5 touch) there are different colors.

Here is the case for 5 touch)

And what for it is needed, for the back cover, it is not clear

fobasip
should come up, no wonder that the same port layout is the same.

Quote ([email protected], 20:54)
Here is the case for 5 touch)
And what for it is needed, for the back cover, it is not clear

As I understood (with comments on another site) they are made slightly convex from the outside, that is, they create a small border in front of the screen, so that when it falls (like HTC’s - Curved ends of the screen), it does not crash flat, that is, if it falls will fall on this stiffener.

What a tricky system, however: lol: But I still like the book more

PikNic @ 12/07/2012, 11:46 PM*
What a tricky system, but But I still like the book more

Yes. The book has a lot of advantages) But I haven’t yet found suitable covers in Russian online stores)

Rep: (970)
Who has any covers? Did someone buy something? Where, what?

Rep: (7)
After the purchase, I purchased a hard case for IPOD touch 5 with cutouts for the speaker, connector, headphones, camera, microphone, flash and Loop. Sits very tight and most importantly not as silicone, quite hard. It closes the entire bottom, except for the cut-outs listed, all the faces, buttons and forms a small rim on the side of the screen, the bottom of the case is thick so that the camera does not protrude. Very "sticky" of the hands does not slide at all. He took one of the flea markets, I think everyone knows them. Issue price - 300r.

Additionally, I ordered the Griffin Survivor for Ipod Touch 5 case, which the bourgeois warriors certify on MIL-STD 810. That is, the plug-in connectors and control buttons that can be closed, dust-splash-proof with the ability to attach to a standard removable clip that can be rotated 180 degrees and more Use as a stand, it turns out from the ipod monitor.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 19:42