TP-LINK TL-MR3040 - Discussion | 3G / 4G Portable Wireless Router

Rep: (2521)
3G / 4G Portable N Series Wireless Router, powered by internal battery
TP-LINK TL-MR3040

Attached Image

Overview:
Compatible with HSPA / UMTS / EVDO 3G USB modems
Built-in 2000 mAh battery for extended use
Four operating modes for different situations: 3G router, portable access point, WISP router / client, wireless router
Wireless connection speed up to 150 Mbps for high-speed sharing and increasing signal coverage
Added support for 4G LTE USB modems: Megaphone / MTS Huawei E392, YOTA LU150

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or throughQMS.
Those wishing to become a curator, please write a request to the topicI want to be curator, having previously read the topic header and all materials for curators.

Post has been editedctich21 - 10.09.14, 20:25
Reason for editing: creating a header

vvp-56,
I do not remember exactly, now thugged, like this team
sysupgrade -n /tmp/code.bin.

Posted on 01/15/2013, 16:08:

VVP-56 @ 01/15/2013, 16:14*
I enter CD / TMP

This seems not necessary

Rep: (2)
I put in the gap between the modem and the USB router Svitch and the situation did not change ... He didn't connect the 2G mode and does not connect .... in 3G and 3.5G mode works perfectly ...

who thread found a solution to this problem

USB Sweetch can some kind of special need? Have any conditions for it? I know that they are all the same ... nothing is especially

S.MOSENDZ @ 01/21/2013, 11:38*
I put in the gap between the modem and the USB router Svitch and the situation did not change ...

And why should she have changed?

Posted on 01/21/2013, 13:54:

And in general onOfficial ForumFaster will be prompted, there someone had such a problem ..

Rep: (1)
I confirm the performance of TL-MR3040 with E3276, the truth is needed last firmware on the routerhttp://www.tp-link.com/resources/Software/...0_v1_120822.zip.
And I also have 3G ports on my modem only, so I don't know about work in LTE.

Guys, is it and with the computer turned off?

Krigor9,
And where is the computer, it works from the battery

Rep: (0)
The router in the 2G networks loses the modem, on the TP-LINK forums, I read that the router could be finalized, stabilions put in a USB chain or more ... Who found references or refined?

I found a diagram from the TL-WR703N router, in the D + and D-USB circuits of the port there are diodes. 3040 did not find them on the board. Replaced the diodes with the first 1N4148. The modem has not yet fallen off. Everything works fine :) (3.3V take the C109 condenser if it is not clear in the photo)

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileTL-WR703N + SCHEMATIC.PDF(70.8 KB)
Attached file268569_ds.pdf.(446.92 KB)

Post has been editedBogatyrev_AK - 16.03.13, 08:06

And he does not fall off exactly in 2G mode? I have WR703N - in 2G mode does not connect. Connected through the Chinese USB Hub on 4 sockets with a switch. Sponge is witnessing about the connection of the modem, but the ping does not pass. MF180 modem, the router has a native firmware.

Faced a problem: I put OpenWRT (I did everything on the article from the TP-Link site), climbed the Web interface (I did not do anything too), I tried to update the list to install additional packages (everything according to the instructions), the next moment - the glitch did not happen and I can not Go to the router settings at 192.168.1.1. I tried to reset the way for this firmware - 0 emotions. Connecting via Ethernet does not work: the computer is a package, no response from the device. I tried through Putty - no connection. WiFi does not work, because Including in the Web interface (I know only such a way), where there is no access. Maybe there is some solution? Help pliiz ...

2karndakyz,
The same situation. Openwart got up, began to wander in a web face. It switched to the WiFi tab and since then everything flew away. 192.168.1.1 The computer does not see. The device, in any described methods, can not make working.
Putty When trying to connect the connection (error).
I disassembled it, I have a MAX232 TTL converter. I can connect with the computer, but what I do not know.
What teams need to write do not understand (images there are origs and opens).

Please, who can know, describe the resuscitation method as much as possible.
I am confident to many useful. Thank you.

The goal is to work with Yota. Version of the device TL-MR3040 1.1

Post has been editedIDFrolov. - 01.06.13, 09:29

Rep: (67)
I also sewed on OpenWRT, but having twisted all the necessary modem modules did not start ... He saw him, but when trying to connect it ... And in generally confused there))

Rep: (-1)
Write step by step how to flash TL MR3040 firmware TL-MR3040_V1_120822

Owners Tell me: Does it know how to turn on when power is applied?

Dmitry (DVL),
As far as I remember, no.

Good day! : indeec: I want to say that for my money is a completely excellent pocket router, but ... but I want to pull as always)) in my opinion the hardware in it is combined everything is not bad, but not enough external antenna. Polazing on third-party forums read about the craftsmen who made it at TL-MR3020. Actually, please: help find a scheme and spike place =)

I found how to make an external antenna)
Videoand actuallyArticle

Rep: (3)
Firmware TL-MR3040_V1_120822 (Last Official)
Tell me how to fasten the Huawei E1750 modem to it, officially this modem is supported by TL-MR3040 in Singapore and in two countries, judging by the site, but it does not see, and on the Hame A1, this modem started immediately

Post has been editedOldnickufa - 14.08.13, 15:58

Rep: (6)
My router sees it. The router firmware is the same, the modem is unlocked, the voice is turned on, the CD-ROM and the cartrider did not disconnect.

Does TL-MR3040 work with Megafon 4G M150-1, maybe someone already tried to combine these conservation, eh?
I would like to purchase them complete.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:52