> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II LTE - Firmware (OS 4.1.1) | SHV-E250L SHV-E250S SHV-E250K and other LTE versions of devices

Rep: (1068)
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II LTE - Firmware
PictureGT-N7105 / GT-N7105T / SHV-E250L / SHV-E250S / SHV-E250K / SGH-i317 / SGH-T889 / SPH-L900 / SCH-i605 and other LTE versions Note II
Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | power usage
Important information!
Do not try to put the firmware not from your phone model. She will not stand, and the phone can turn into a brick!
Dear forum users! The material presented in this thread is unofficial!
In case of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the Administration does not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
GApps
Open GApps
In all, without exception, CM12 / CM13, LineageOS (CM 14), Slimrom. MIUI In this topic, the Gapps package will exist. Without Gapps will not work Play Market and all other services from Google.
There are several types of PICO / NANO / MICRO / MINI / FULL / STOCK packages. The difference in the number of installed packages from Google.
Kernels
Instructions
Getting Ruth Access by 4.3 Firmware
First way Not everyone works
Getting the root of access on firmware 4.3 is checked for 7100, the CF-auto-root works
First of all, go to the settings menu, taping 7 times according to the assembly version on the system screen, we leave this menu item and see a new menu item - the developer functions, go to it, activate the debugging of the USB. Now you can get root access. After receiving the access root, you need to deactivate security - blocking the re-activation, or find a titanium, or the "Deleting system progress without root" application, delete the Safety Policy Application application (SPD). It is this feature from Samsung who will interfere with the root access. Also, after receiving the root of access, delete the Knoks application, it does not work on smartphones that have root rights, and maybe it is not only recommended that it is recommended not only to start it, having a root, but to remove from sin. The instruction is based on user experience, who have what is supplement, we will fill together.
We flash the firmware with one with the BB, after all wipes from the custom recovery, it is advisable to make all the formats items. Do not install on top of the old version, there will be errors in operation.
The second way to obtain the root of access to 4.3 Just and quickly. Verified already on the rocky devices, until everyone gets. So, we put 4.3 with all the wipes and with all the formats, we do it all with the BB. After that, they also put the last core of Phil, there is in the header, and we get root and CWM, security does not swear, the root does not fly, Knoks and SPD are removed without problems.
One of the methodsunlock
Bacup and recovery of the system file EFS
EFS Professional on XDA
Getting root rights
The second way to get root.Verified bySHV-E250K.
ActivationEDGE on E250L
Unlocking (unlock) Samsung Galaxy SGH-T889 phone (Note II T-Mobile)
Emergency recovery with kies
Method to rebuild the firmware from another model
CF-Auto-Root manual
Unlocking Russian language
Instructions for SGH-i317 to restore IMEI
Activation of American Sprint - SPH-L900
Russification of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE (i605)
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button"a complaint"under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 12.01.20, 21:48
Reason for editing: SGH-i317M

Rep: (411)
Does anyone else have this version of the device? I would like to make the most of the European model. All I have found, it's how to get root. Removed all unnecessary applications. Personally, I have SHV-E250L SHV-E250 S Models. All work perfectly in our networks. There are no differences between the external, there is only antenna for digital television in Korea. Well, naturally radio modules, I think they also differ.

Post has been editedGPP [c] - 22.11.12, 15:34

Rep: (2525)
GPP [C] @ 11/22/2012, 16:31*
Does anyone else have this version of the device? I would like to make the most of the European model. All I have found, it's how to get root. Removed all unnecessary applications. Personally, I have SHV-E250L SHV-E250 S Models. All work perfectly in our networks. There are no differences between the external, there is only antenna for digital television in Korea. Well, naturally radio modules, I think they also differ.

And I would like to know more in detail what is meant to the Europeanizer? You might think - the ideas are in principle there is ...

A.S._id,
Well, I would like to adapt the Russian firmware to this device. As I understood, they differ in a radio module and in the LTE version there is no FM radio, but there is a TV :) which naturally does not work for us.

GPP [C] @ 11/23/2012, 2:16*
A.S._id,
Well, I would like to adapt the Russian firmware to this device. As I understood, they differ in a radio module and in the LTE version there is no FM radio, but there is a TV :) which naturally does not work for us.

In short, you need to essentially Russian interface and keyboard, the rest for one reason or another is not available ...
Well, the Russian is most likely there if it is not turned on it is simply necessary to turn on, keyboard, calendar, weather widget can be taken from Russian deodx, but the Russian s-war probably did not yet ...
Probably it will be the best option ...
Well, at the expense, the firmware itself, like Package, is needed or not? We mean for one ...

Post has been editedA.S._id - 23.11.12, 07:39

A.S._ID @ 11/23/2012, 15:37*
Well, at the expense, the firmware itself, like Package, is needed or not? We mean for one ...

Thank you so much for the answer! The firmware can be under CWM (it seemed to find and even installed) and under ODIN. The main thing, I would like it to be completely Russified. Radio module can not be touched. Just exactly the system section. The sources of the kernel is. I think if we do it, we will help many.

Posted on 11/23/2012, 08:03:

And yet .. what to choose better in terms of fitness to the firmware? SHV-E250L or SHV-E250S?

Post has been editedGPP [c] - 23.11.12, 08:03

GPP [c],
Yes, so far nothing ... :)
Modm, touch it is meaningless - to change or take another will not succeed ...
The sources of the kernel, you will also probably not need if there is no idea to change the driver code - a regular core I think quite fit ...
In terms of the system, I think it is necessary to make a deodex to make it easier to work with it and untie the dependence of applications, well, and optimize zipaligne ...
I don't know about the model's account, I have not yet painted not the other firmware ... Yes, I think both probably do ... you need to watch ...

A.S._ID @ 11/23/2012, 16:14*
Yes, I think you can both probably do ... you need to watch ...

I also noticed that the SHV-E250S model checks the presence of FOTA updates only if the Korean SIM card is inserted, and SHV-E250L checks at least as ... at least Wi-Fi, at least 3G ... how much is it essential? Both devices are born from the operator, only the operator firmware is on them. I tried to reflash the SHV-E250L with its original firmware ... I was lying fine and nothing was born. As for the difference in time zones ... Nothing terrible, I will at night. I need it too! :) Thanks again for your interest!

Posted on 11/23/2012, 08:32:

A.S._ID @ 11/23/2012, 16:14*
At the expense of the model I do not know, I have not painted not the other firmware yet ..

When can you smooth?

Post has been editedGPP [c] - 23.11.12, 08:32

Rep: (0)
Good day. Sorry a little offtopic. What is the difference between the E250K versions from L and S, the fact that I bought exactly the version in Seoul. And now I do not know whether my phone will work at home in Russia. The seller assured that yes. Is that what I put my sim card MegaFonovskaya and was able to picker into roaming? Here in the instructions
Getting Ruth for L version Can I use it for my background?

PHOTEM,
As I understood L, S, K differ in the LTE range. Although I can be wrong. In Russia will work in GSM networks. HerehereThere is a sign.

Post has been editedGPP [c] - 24.11.12, 03:27

Thank you. And what about getting root. Is it possible to smell the file and instructions for l version?

PHOTEM,
Worth trying? But for your fear ...

Rep: (73)
And with SGH-i317m, they take here? :)

Post has been editedOld - 25.11.12, 07:46

Rep: (1)
GPP [C] @ 11/24/2012, 04:48*
Miron,
Can you download and overdo it?

I do not recommend this sewing on SKV-E250L / S, it is betterhttp://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=shv-e250s.

http://koxda.com/forum-132-1.html
So the Chinese are actively transmitted. But I could not register there

Post has been editedkorry - 25.11.12, 09:40

Old @ 25.11.2012, 15:46*
And with SGH-i317m, they take here?

Yes .. We accept everyone!

Post has been editedGPP [c] - 25.11.12, 16:45

Flew home. Works :) That's just on USSD requests for krakoyar, how to defeat someone knows? Not washing to find at MegaFon in its region how to switch to Latin a UNUSD request.

PHOTEM,
Sorry Edge does not work

Ruth from L version approached.
Krakozyabry in a USSD query domagine, I can not check the balance

Who else has E250s? There are few owners of Korean devices.

Rep: (28)
Good day!
Today I became the owner of Note 2 (SHV-E250K),
Brought from Y.Kori.
Memory in Device 64GB
And now the question: Official firmware: E250KKKVLJK
Is there anyone who saw rutants?
I want to get rid of inherent slag urgent} -)

Rep: (28)
I will answer my question myself:
Here is a set for ruting,
All unnecessary applications are already removable efficient! ;)
Attached fileRootnote2n7100.zip.(30.94 MB)

Picture

Post has been editeddavince84 - 05.10.16, 08:07
Reason for editing: in the header

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 21.01.21, 04:35