Talk Consoles for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other | Discussion remotes, airmouse, etc.

Rep: (986)
Remote controls for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other things

Useful

Remote controls
1. Mele F10 Seneor Remote, Fly air mouse + wilress keyboard + remote control
Attached Image

Full console with airmaus + keyboard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pm5ZW0RKrQ

2. 2.4GHz Wireless Multi Keyboard for PC tablet google tv box
Attached Image
Attached Image

Klava with media buttons and airmaus

3. 2.4GHz Wireless Fly Multi Mouse for PC Tablet PC google tv box 2 (RC-11)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Klava with media buttons and airmus var2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKDLtogru20

4. Seneor Remote 2.4GHz Fly Air Gyro Sensing Mouse for PC Android HTPC IPTV box
Attached ImageAttached Image
Remote with airmaus (for reviews - convenient, but without the keyboard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgys0dnihoM

5. Lenovo N5901 2 in 1 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Multimedia Keyboard Mouse with Trackball Wireless Mouse

6. Russian version iPazzPort touchpad mini wireless keyboard
Attached Image

Keyboard with Russian letters and touchpad. there is a backlight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDYkoBj7X8w

7. iPazzport KP-810 (Ipazzport Air Mouse Keyboard)

8. Mini Fly Mouse RC13 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboardwith Speaker & MicrophoneWireless Bidirectional Voice Air Mouse
Attached Image
Attached Image

Remote keyboard with Air Motion, microphone and speaker!

9. Rapoo E2700
Attached Image

Just a wireless keyboard + touchpad. There is in Russian stores.

10. Remote with keyboard NoNane

11. MELE F10 Lite

12. mini i 25

All options cost $ 30 +/-. Sometimes some of them are offered bundled with a media player.

After a long election, he himself stopped at number 1 - he was pleased with the full-fledged console + normal keyboard.
Rii i25A remote control reviewandHERE
Catalog of remotes
Remote categories
REGISTER OF REFERENCES TO CONTROL PANELS for Android Consoles
Reviews G10 Pro (backlit), G30S, Tikigogo T1M
Calibrate the gyroscope remote G10S

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.07.20, 09:47
Reason for editing: Calibrate the gyroscope remote G10S

Rep: (45)
* AL22,
By the way, yes, if it's a software bug that would first I checked on another device (possibly on Windows). If the problem persists, then open, if not then deal with the part of the program. Thanks for the tip* wadjm81 .

Post has been editedaslanet - 01.06.20, 02:13

Rep: (26)
* AL22 ,
I sometimes, rarely, but sometimes it happens that a pause is removed from the dream console only from the second pressing, but also rare. Now comes Vontar x3 and G30S. I will test MDF panels and boxes

Rep: (986)
AL22 @ 01.06.20, 00:05*
And just when YouTube watch and I want to like to pause to press on the remote, sometimes on another track switches, or pause, press and pressed at once, we have to press several times.

As an option. Tried to use the software remapping keys? Eg to appoint a long press instead of a single? Or delay or change the interval between presses?

wadjm81 @ 01.06.20, 01:42*
bounce lies in keylayout folder solved by removing WAKE_DROPPED (check Generic.kl, qwerty.kl and something like Vendor _ **** _ Product_0001.kl)

None of their consoles are not met WAKE_DROPPED modifier, by default.

aslanet @ 01.06.20, 01:24*
, And just in case blow - clean spirtikom.

Now almost all modern consoles for both consoles have sealed metal membrane contacts that are cleaned with alcohol is unlikely to succeed. Except that you can try to shorten / build heel button or make it more rigid, but before that it is necessary to check the behavior of the contacts without the top panel cover.

Post has been editedgun-fan - 01.06.20, 07:34

Rep: (69)
aslanet @ 01.06.20, 01:24*
Very similar to the contact bounce. Can open it but to see if there was dust conductive (such as on tracks) or paste residues, and just in case blow - clean spirtikom. Suddenly help.

To open the can, but the button is clicked, there are metal membrane - I'm afraid there is nothing to clean. Each membrane micro switch is not vskroesh anyway.

Posted on 06/01/2020, 13:37:

wadjm81 @ 01.06.20, 01:42*
bounce lies in keylayout folder solved by removing WAKE_DROPPED (check Generic.kl, qwerty.kl and something like Vendor _ **** _ Product_0001.kl)

* aslanet
Checked all very easy on the PC is the same. What console X96 Max, that on any PC, zadvaivayutsya keys when pressed. Maybe if only as a crutch similar offer suitable, because the console only console use.

Post has been editedAL22 - 01.06.20, 13:50

PDA_GAMESZZZ @ 01.06.20, 07:00*
I sometimes, rarely, but sometimes it happens that a pause is removed from the dream console only from the second pressing, but also rare. Now comes Vontar x3 and G30S. I will test MDF panels and boxes

Well, you first click, you'll control the second and subsequent longer presses the button that would push. If the remote does not sleep, the battery would have sat down very quickly. Seen in the topic discussed the problem with the included Google assistant - he always supports the microphone is turned on on consoles as I understand it, and battery fly for 2-3 days. Recommended to disable.

Post has been editedAL22 - 01.06.20, 13:51

Rep: (96)
AL22 @ 01.06.20, 13:33*
It checked all very simple
___ What's more, you can check in the console: try to lock themselves pins extending from the membrane keypads. To determine the exact - are guilty of the membrane, or the problem is in software, in firmware (or hardware - the controller harness).

Post has been editedkin369 - 01.06.20, 13:48

gun-fan @ 01.06.20, 07:11*
As an option. Tried to use the software remapping keys? Eg to appoint a long press instead of a single? Or delay or change the interval between presses?

And we have to communicate with you in the topic, I have tried to increase the delay through the program reassign keys. Something did not work. Long press did not try to put. Yes, in principle with the basic functionality I can smeritsya console, but with the keyboard zadvaivayuschey almost each press there. Come my G20S, if everything will work fine, shall open T6Plus see that as a yes. But as I wrote almost certain that if spichenkoy ponazhimat on metal membranki all be ok. The buttons are too soft silicone - the contacts of bounce because they do. I can not imagine how you can increase the rigidity). And while waiting for the new console will not open the old. Yet the remote at the snap, can be damaged at opening. Although I was already used to open the plastic cards such things - it turns gently.

kin369 @ 01.06.20, 13:47*
_Chto more, you can check in the console: try to lock themselves pins extending from the membrane keypads. To determine the exact - are guilty of the membrane, or the problem is in software, in firmware (or hardware - the controller harness).

In the remote diaphragm are similar as in the screenshot below spollerom in this post -Post leonbk # 96873536. There's no lock that will not work, it is easier to push spichenkoy try, if everything is OK, then the buttons themselves to blame silicone. All the same, replacing the data can not be microswitches.

Post has been editedAL22 - 01.06.20, 14:03

AL22 @ 01.06.20, 14:00*
In the remote are similar membrane
___ As far as I faced a similar structure - membrane short track on the board. That is, if we remove the membrane, and the pushers of buttons conductive paste noses - will turn out as a classic panel, where jitter hardly occurs. Of course, it all makes sense, if the cause is in the membranes.

* kin369 , A chur radically. You can do without the remote remain.

AL22 @ 01.06.20, 15:10*
Chur radically.
___ Who had studied. (C)

Yes, maybe just to solder the entire board. If sometimes it helps to China.We all remember how the video card in the ovens, "baked": D

aslanet @ 01.06.20, 15:22*
video in ovens "baked"
___ Bullshit, if literally. Will flow all the plastic mounting and insert in connectors.

* kin369,
She, well, there's not just because it was everything. Charge completely freed from all (including all connectors, radiators, cooling, etc.) is the more confusion. But one 6600 I was so excited. I have it then stood for physics. : Smile: but we have strayed from the topic.

Post has been editedaslanet - 01.06.20, 15:37

Rep: (60)
MDE, about T2M odd reviews on the subject are not encouraging (
Nothing seems ordered.

Rep: (6)
fcx @ 01.06.20, 17:52*
MDE, about T2M odd reviews on the subject are not encouraging (
Nothing seems ordered.

Maybe you're right. heredutch_ after his positive reviews for some reason I do not want to answer clarifying questions .
In any case, we need more ratings if one owner buttons are trained, and the other is not - it is not the basis for far-reaching conclusions. Again, not every owner will twist your remote, and therefore will not hear any creaking.

Post has been editedxxl86 - 01.06.20, 20:19

Rep: (60)
xxl86 @ 1.06.20, 20:02*
In any case, the additional need reviews
it can be arranged on arrival)
Free return there, if that - the return flight.
More important is a parameter - childproof, it is a question of strength.
We are waiting ...

Rep: (141)
xxl86 @ 01.06.20, 20:02*
Again, not every owner will twist your remote, and therefore will not hear any creaking.

Tikigogo T1M, T2M - creaking housing is even with some touch of a button, it is impossible not to hear. Although there are people who is purple

Post has been editedAlexSSS2 - 01.06.20, 23:36

Rep: (1343)
Just went for sores creaking noises but so can anyone check what sensations by pressing the number 7 in the remote G30s after long?

Rep: (12)
Here and covered himself with a copper basin, my G20s, worked faithfully for 1.5 years.
Stupidly ceased to transmit commands. When this indicator is responsive - it lights up when you press the joystick and buttons. I made out to look, which can be a contact - a fig. There's one-piece dress, everything is dead kept. Just in case, rubbed alcohol .. Up to one place - the signal fails, the cursor disappeared.
Maybe someone knows the treatment or landfill?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/07/20, 18:08