Talk Consoles for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other | Discussion remotes, airmouse, etc.

Rep: (986)
Remote controls for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other things

Useful

Remote controls
1. Mele F10 Seneor Remote, Fly air mouse + wilress keyboard + remote control
Attached Image

Full console with airmaus + keyboard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pm5ZW0RKrQ

2. 2.4GHz Wireless Multi Keyboard for PC tablet google tv box
Attached Image
Attached Image

Klava with media buttons and airmaus

3. 2.4GHz Wireless Fly Multi Mouse for PC Tablet PC google tv box 2 (RC-11)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Klava with media buttons and airmus var2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKDLtogru20

4. Seneor Remote 2.4GHz Fly Air Gyro Sensing Mouse for PC Android HTPC IPTV box
Attached ImageAttached Image
Remote with airmaus (for reviews - convenient, but without the keyboard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgys0dnihoM

5. Lenovo N5901 2 in 1 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Multimedia Keyboard Mouse with Trackball Wireless Mouse

6. Russian version iPazzPort touchpad mini wireless keyboard
Attached Image

Keyboard with Russian letters and touchpad. there is a backlight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDYkoBj7X8w

7. iPazzport KP-810 (Ipazzport Air Mouse Keyboard)

8. Mini Fly Mouse RC13 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboardwith Speaker & MicrophoneWireless Bidirectional Voice Air Mouse
Attached Image
Attached Image

Remote keyboard with Air Motion, microphone and speaker!

9. Rapoo E2700
Attached Image

Just a wireless keyboard + touchpad. There is in Russian stores.

10. Remote with keyboard NoNane

11. MELE F10 Lite

12. mini i 25

All options cost $ 30 +/-. Sometimes some of them are offered bundled with a media player.

After a long election, he himself stopped at number 1 - he was pleased with the full-fledged console + normal keyboard.
Rii i25A remote control reviewandHERE
Catalog of remotes
Remote categories
REGISTER OF REFERENCES TO CONTROL PANELS for Android Consoles
Reviews G10 Pro (backlit), G30S, Tikigogo T1M
Calibrate the gyroscope remote G10S

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.07.20, 09:47
Reason for editing: Calibrate the gyroscope remote G10S

Rep: (96)
yarush77 @ 25.05.20, 22:36*
if there is no stock of the console box
___ desired command can be accessed through the console emulator on your phone. Such applications will be typed with a dozen. There is also a trio of programs for PCs with Windows, it is necessary to solder the emitter. Well, the search for a universal remote.

Posted 25/05/2020 23:00:

Zormax @ 25.05.20, 21:01*
It is probably useless
___Is not a fact. Some sellers may remain dongles after returning defective consoles. You need to pull everyone.

Rep: (1)
pull all

Well I never asked - almost something someone has realized this theory?
you can even speculate how much it will cost)

Post has been edited2collector2 - 25.05.20, 23:17

Rep: (96)
2collector2 @ 25.05.20, 23:16*
we can speculate yet
___ really bought / used at a flea market. Or verification, or for a nominal price.

Rep: (986)
yarush77 @ 25.05.20, 22:36*
Someone tell me what I can do.
Native remote no minix 9h
There are remote g20s.
How can I get out of the situation, and program the remote to switch g20s box if there is no stock of the console box

A quote from the FAQ on consoles Spoiler 28:

"If the original remote control of the donor is not at hand, instead it can use the universal remote, able to work with tens of thousands of various IC devices from different manufacturers. In particular, such panels has an automatic mode selection control codes suitable for the specific device. Having taught in this way a universal remote to control your attachment, you can use it for learning the keys of your programmable remote. You can also check on the "coincidence" a set of IR commands from any action / defective devices, your own relatives, acquaintances. For smartphones with built-in or external plug-in IR emitter, there are applications like Xiaomi MI Remote or irplus - IR-Remote, which emulates a universal remote and can also be used for the selection of teams and further training of your console. At a certain perseverance, you can try to find in their city owners stock the remote from your device and the remote teach in person. Such owners can search through computer forums, stores or companies that sell electronics on computer flea markets, etc."

p.s. Do not forget that training, you can also use a stock control consoles minix U1, as well as consoles minix neo A2 / A3.

Post has been editedgun-fan - 26.05.20, 06:08

Rep: (0)
Hey. Owners of consoles g20s please tell me, when you turn off the power button from the control console, after the set-top box with remote aeromysh you once worked, or the need to include it after each button on / off switch consoles? I worked under the second scenario, I believe that this is a bug.

Rep: (1593)
* Nushaba,
while the console is loaded and if the drive continuous remote control in the air so that he did not fall asleep, then yes
but after including boxing and postpone remote than his doing, poet control to the time to load desktop - sleeps

Rep: (0)
* Zormax, no, the problem is not going to sleep, the problem is to turn off the gyro (aeromyshi) while pressing the power button. If the gyroscope fell asleep, he buditsya pressing any key, I know, but here like a bud on the off button to turn off the gyro zabindit team.

Rep: (69)
Nushaba @ 26.05.20, 21:58*
but then like a bud on the off button to turn off the gyro zabindit team.

Audit panels can vary and it is a feature of one of the audits? So even gets a little more economical in terms of battery consumption. By the way I also ordered a G20S, bothered to use T6Plus whose double-click in any permanent press and the microphone there. And while the text has to be introduced with the help of the built-in remote control keyboard, then edit every word removing extra characters. Let's see when will come, as will I have to work. It can be also turned off the gyro after pressing the on / off button. To me the most critical in conventional batteries are G20S. After all, in the same T6Plus I charge the battery once a month (he's 300 mAh). I would not want to buy batteries every month. Batteries not a solution either. After all, they have to be removed for charging. Even the Batteries with charging will cost more expensive than the panel. There are LiIon AAA format at Ali with integrated port for charging, which also cost about 700r per pair. On the money you can by cheap batteries 15P napokupat the next two years. In general, too, is not an option. Only I hope that the panel will use is now less, because they do not have many rules text. Dictated voice and all.

Rep: (19)
ATThis review MX3-Lman so famously made from the remote gamepad. I've never played with toys and do not intend to, but wanted his son played inBusAnd I do not understand how this priladit for this remote. They can only reap the cursor is on the screen, but this is not a game. Assign any keys for movement, brake, turn, etc. nowhere to be offered, and how to do it will not put mind. Prompt, pls!

Rep: (44)
Hello everyone. Have aeromysh Lefant F9 - use with Android console.
Mouse
Attached Image