Talk Consoles for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other | Discussion remotes, airmouse, etc.

Rep: (1069)
Remote controls for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other things

Useful

Remote controls
1. Mele F10 Seneor Remote, Fly air mouse + wilress keyboard + remote control
Attached Image

Full console with airmaus + keyboard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pm5ZW0RKrQ

2. 2.4GHz Wireless Multi Keyboard for PC tablet google tv box
Attached Image
Attached Image

Klava with media buttons and airmaus

3. 2.4GHz Wireless Fly Multi Mouse for PC Tablet PC google tv box 2 (RC-11)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Klava with media buttons and airmus var2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKDLtogru20

4. Seneor Remote 2.4GHz Fly Air Gyro Sensing Mouse for PC Android HTPC IPTV box
Attached ImageAttached Image
Remote with airmaus (for reviews - convenient, but without the keyboard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgys0dnihoM

5. Lenovo N5901 2 in 1 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Multimedia Keyboard Mouse with Trackball Wireless Mouse

6. Russian version iPazzPort touchpad mini wireless keyboard
Attached Image

Keyboard with Russian letters and touchpad. there is a backlight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDYkoBj7X8w

7. iPazzport KP-810 (Ipazzport Air Mouse Keyboard)

8. Mini Fly Mouse RC13 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboardwith Speaker & MicrophoneWireless Bidirectional Voice Air Mouse
Attached Image
Attached Image

Remote keyboard with Air Motion, microphone and speaker!

9. Rapoo E2700
Attached Image

Just a wireless keyboard + touchpad. There is in Russian stores.

10. Remote with keyboard NoNane

11. MELE F10 Lite

12. mini i 25

All options cost $ 30 +/-. Sometimes some of them are offered bundled with a media player.

After a long election, he himself stopped at number 1 - he was pleased with the full-fledged console + normal keyboard.
Rii i25A remote control reviewandHERE
Catalog of remotes
Remote categories
REGISTER OF REFERENCES TO CONTROL PANELS for Android Consoles
Reviews G10 Pro (backlit), G30S, Tikigogo T1M
Calibrate the gyroscope remote G10S

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.07.20, 09:47
Reason for editing: Calibrate the gyroscope remote G10S

Rep: (74)
* gun-fan,
Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately Button Mapper not exhibited physical delay between bursts. Once is not set up. You can still press the button immediately after the first time put a delay even 2000ms. Probably it does not work. Even several times a prefix rebooted after the change.
Remote as long as I will not discuss, he still reversible, and then collect suffer, and the latch on the casing can break, which would not be desirable. And I see there? Not collapsible metal membrane and rubber keys. If a key does not work or does not work correctly, the atoms they all work. Sin is still too soft rubber keys that forced memebranu and metal work for the soft rubber keys may well think twice. If as in the FAQ on the remote control spoiler 46A disassemble the membrane, clean and put back on the glue, it's each key (membranku) of 63 should be open. In my opinion this is not real.
If only really uncover and spichenkoy poke membrane, see themselves memranki triggered, at least to know the rubber keys are to blame or all the same membrane. But even so, and so it turns out that it is not repaired. Membranki accurately and keys then only if you find somewhere plastic instead of rubber.
Now, if only trim rubber keys inside, and sticking something hard on the original length. Although to rubber glue (or even silicone then some) might not stick properly. The remote is backlit, in my keys from transparent silicone painted. I do not understand why the Chinese have used this instead of plastic or silicone rubber on the remote with metal membranes. Contact will also be poor. This is not a silicone membranka with a conductive layer, which is just up the tracks on the board, and touch everything. You've got to push the metal disk eraser. It seems to me that all these consoles have the problem. And if the console with a keyboard like me, then the problem will be immediately noticeable when typing. A man without a keyboard may not notice a problem at all. Although also sometimes podbeshivaet like to pause to put in the normal YouTube Vanced problematic. Not the first time is put out for a double-click.

Post has been editedAL22 - 11.05.20, 17:56

Rep: (33)
Good day everyone! My question is not "about the console", but in common with him. There is a wireless mouseLogitech M570 Trackball.Vertical scrolling cursor and trouble-free, it works with the TV Box Ugoos X2, but how to use this mouse to perform horizontal scrolling?

Post has been edited1@1 - 11.05.20, 19:43

Rep: (1599)
* 1@1,
in any available program types: Keycod, KeyEvent Display, Key Tester - determines whether the buttons are parsed, which would like to hang something.
If yes, then hang them DPAD_LEFT, DPAD_RIGHT

Zormax @ 11.05.20, 19:40*
... if the buttons are parsed,

"The spinal cord feel" В©, that here I need further explanation: rolleyes:

* 1@1,
puthttps: //play.google.co...roid.whichbutton&hl=ru
and pozhmakay button, then say that the program shows

Zormax @ 11.05.20, 19:53*
..skazhesh then that shows the program

Firstly, thank you for your willingness to help!
One of the free buttons fulfills keycode_back, and the second auxiliary fulfills keycode_forward. However, the right button of the mouse also fulfills KEYCODE_BACK.

* 1@1,
Well, try to reassign them to the prog-type remap button

Zormax @ 11.05.20, 20:58*
..poprobuy reassign them ..

As I said, this mouse 2 buttons give the same code - KEYCODE_Back. Would not that remap one of the keys via remaper-a, on KEYCODE_DPAD_RIGHT, I automatically remap and a second key, too. Those. disappear the opportunity to work KEYCODE_BACK code?

Post has been edited1@1 - 11.05.20, 22:04

* 1@1,
you taste it. strangled programs and settings is also deleted REMAP

* gun-fan, then it KeyEvent Display

Rep: (2633)
Advise Aero remote for Samsung TV
samsung qe49q60rat
https: //catalog.online.../samsung/qe49q60ratxxh
Functionality can be minimal.
Thank :)
Thought at first to order something like the G20, but there is BT there (not my telly: D), there may be options for fun?

Post has been editedalik-11 - 12.05.20, 16:12

Rep: (41)
G30s remote stopped working mode after 2.4 minutes 30. In radio mode rabotaet.V manager usb dongle problems are not there like it otobrazhaetsya.Razobral
such a
Attached Image
Can it somehow to revive?

Rep: (126)
___* igorexam and where contacts YUSB? The reaction is to connect the dongle to be viewed in the Manager devices Rather than tasks.

Post has been editedkin369 - 12.05.20, 18:52

kin369 @ 12.05.20, 17:38*
and where contacts YUSB?

On the other hand
Attached Image

___* igorexam Look Manager devices .

kin369 @ 12.05.20, 17:56*
in Device Manager

There and looked wrong when pisal.Est another rabochaya.Otobrazhaetsya HID mouse something like this does not appear

___* igorexam if there is a device - to start to ring all the conclusions YUSB to any contact on the back side (there is a problem with the transitions). More to take the lens and carefully review the quality of the soldering of all the details.

kin369 @ 12.05.20, 18:13*
if there is a device

Netu.Pod magnifying glass all the tracks whole, parts pripayany.Slyshal is recommended that the oven pihanut.Bred?

igorexam @ 12.05.20, 19:26*
Rave?
___ shoving the oven theoretically similar to the processing of soldering station. Only with unpredictable consequences due to lack of warm-localization capabilities. You can try, if you have nothing to lose. Tried to move the dongle in YUSB-nest?

kin369 @ 12.05.20, 18:33*
We tried to move the dongle in YUSB-nest

Ruffled, puts cardboard in order to press contacts ... to no avail

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/20, 3:23