Themes for N9 | Various Temko for N9 found in the network

Rep: (257)
Everything is in the settings

Rep: (1)
In the settings of what? Before that, I changed the icons two times (the battery went down to zero) by this team, and now to no (-

Settings - Applications - Ambiance Settings

Thank you so much!! -) But unfortunately nothing changes. In the settings, the icon indicator moves to the "disable" - "inable" position; and manually turn it on, and when you enter the command line in the terminal, the indicator switches to the "disable" position. But the icons remain from jolla.

Post has been editedAraysh - 12.05.14, 22:35

ARaysh @ 05/11/2014, 21:05*
rm -frv / usr / share / themes / sailfish / meegotouch / icons / jolla / *

ARaysh @ 05/13/2014, 00:36*
But unfortunately nothing changes. In the settings, the icon indicator moves to the "disable" - "inable" position; and manually turn it on, and when you enter the command line in the terminal, the indicator switches to the "disable" position. But the icons remain from jolla.

No need to enter anything anywhere :) Reinstall the theme and forget about the terminal - everything is in the settings. Well, themedaemon must be restarted.

Rep: (9)
hereAlready described that the native YouTube icon did not redraw, I repeatedly tried to turn off the settings in the Options - Applications - Ambiance Settings, turn on the sailfish icons (of course, I restarted "temedemona" and "homescreen") + did not find where and how to add smiles from sailfish, well and then back in case of anything return blanc

Post has been editedn e w b i e - 15.06.14, 22:31

Who would create a theme under Windows. it would be great. There is a similar, but not very implemented. monochrome all.

Rep: (18)
Hello everyone, is it possible to replace the status bar icons? the network, the battery, and in general everything, any colored ones, thank you in advance if anyone responds, and then there is no one since 14: thank_you:: D

* viktoriy7,
You can, of course, this requires new icons and basic knowledge of the terminal

Rep: (0)
Hello, is it possible to put a picture in the place of a black backdrop in the menu? on H 9 ??

Rep: (0)
* ainzWallenstein,
It is possible, but the program seems to have broken the firmware.

Rep: (40)
* Mekioros, Yes she did not broke) simply required when installing or openmode or aegis-hack

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 23:35