Themes for N9 | Various Temko for N9 found in the network

Rep: (43)
thank

Hi Ancelad! Is it possible to return to the old color bar status in this topic? (black?)

Rep: (257)
Can

devel-su
rm -rf /usr/share/themes/sailfish/meegotouch/sysuid/style/sysuid.css

Rep: (2)
Hello! On the lock screen, I replaced the background, but the menu does not work. Sailfish theme

there is such an application - "Settings of the main screen", which creates in the "Applications" submenu "Main screen" (if you're on how to change the background on three screens)

Rep: (5)
And my background in Sailfish did not change on the screen with applications (((In the task manager too, how to fix it?

Rep: (5)
Sorry, fixed)

Rep: (0)
Hi Ancelad!
Is it possible in the saylfish theme to do that when you call, on the lock screen, the caller's photo is displayed?

Attached images
Attached Image

It is impossible

Rep: (124)
Ancelad
Subject Sailfish super, thank you very much!
The only thing that I wanted to change is the receive and end buttons for incoming calls. Green, IMHO, at the bottom should be in a more accessible place :) if there is any command in the terminal to do this, I will be very grateful.

I use the theme paired with the tweaker, personally, I only had a problem with the increase in avatar when an incoming call — it does not increase and the buttons move down slightly. I had to leave as is. If there is a solution to this, then I will be just happy :)

I can’t get you through the link to openrepos, paypal swears that transactions between the residents of Russia should be in rubles, but there is no change anywhere from dollar to wooden. Throw in a personal link to the translation in rubles, I want to thank you at least a little :) and leave a second link for the Russians for openrepos, or maybe someone tried to me, but he didn’t work out ...

Post has been editedDarth_Uncle - 16.03.14, 12:29

Ancelad
I re-read my message, I realized that even the banal "please" did not add to the requests ... Sorry for the audacity, comrade.

Green, IMHO, should be at the bottom, in a more accessible place

It was done in the image and likeness of the Sailfish interface, there this button is at the top. Of course, it is possible to swap places, but this is done by more than one command in the terminal (I’m not doing it at all in the terminal), plus you will have to redo the whole dialer interface, and this, to put it mildly, is very difficult. Especially to catch zones of pressing ...

The problem was only with the increase in the avatar with an incoming call - it does not increase and the buttons move slightly. I had to leave as is. If there is a solution to this, then I will be just happy

I have removed this opportunity so far, because in the new version of the theme there will beSoYes Yes...

The ruble link is on TMO

even the banal "please" did not add ...

All OK ;)

It was done in the image and likeness of the Sailfish interface, there this button is at the top.

Having used a couple of days, I realized that the “green” is not a place at the bottom, because after receiving a call at the bottom, the end button appears. When answering, you can accidentally reset the caller if the green one is there. So the "problem" has disappeared.

in the new version of the theme will be like this

* Cartman's voice * Shiiiiiiiikarno :)

The ruble link is on TMO

I threw a pretty penny;) But add on the open reference referring to the ruble donate

Post has been editedDarth_Uncle - 17.03.14, 11:02

Ancelad
Thanks for the new version of the sayfish theme, the question is: do I not see the red end call button on my incoming call, will you help?

Attached images
Attached Image

Should not be so, with outgoing how?

Ancelad with outgoing norms

And if you assign a name to that number?

Ancelad
no matter

Very strange, I did call-ui even when I had a work phone, there were no bugs.

vgad Maybe something is not correctly established because of the program for increasing the photo ???
I set when it appeared

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/06/20, 11:10