> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Sberbank Online and jailbreak | [IOS] [Jailbreak] [Soft]

Rep: (2)
Sberbank Online and Jailbreak
Last update of the program in the header:28.05.2020

Attached Image

Various methods for detecting traversal jailbreakSberbank Online

ViaSberbankBypass + Liberty -> (Post nobodys_light # 96769423)
With helpSberbankBypass + AppStore ++ -> (Post Kozhushko # 96674742)
ViaKernBypass + SberbankBypass -> (Post SLonIK333 # 96587550)
ViaKernBypass -> (Post Kikoza # 96256758)
Via ->FlyJB -> (Post scratch63 # 95870510) + (Post murkins # 96678520) + (Post Mc Ray # 96824475)
Via ->SberbankBypass + Shadow -> (Post в‚їadimВ®пёЏ # 94508681)

We found a way to work and write inQMS, Added to the cap.

Post has been editedT0ugh - 28.05.20, 00:40
Reason for editing: UPD

there is, in the repo apt.iguides.ru there is a tweak sbbrake or something like that! Look alphabetically, it just starts at sb.

Rep: (11)
In Sidi there is a tweak that blocks the Jail check. Check out the cydia topic on this site.

Rep: (0)
Tweak is called xCon. I do not remember the repo, in Google or on the forum look.

Rep: (126)
strange to me he normally works on ipad with jail

Rep: (124)
Here

Rep: (11)
on the top five does not work

Try "tsprotector P" it all worked for me !!! iphone 4 ios6.1 DJ

Rep: (108)
sozedatell iguides shut down ..

Rep: (4)
Device : iphone 4s
Firmware : 6.1.2
We delete Sberbank Online, reboot the device, install xCon_v38 fromhttp://apt.modmyi.com, set "Sberbank online"

We are happy;)

We delete "Sberbank online", reboot the device, install xCon_v38 from QRhttp://apt.modmyi.com,we install "Sberbank online"

We are happy;)

Super! Everything works and everything seems to be OK! BUT!!!! If suddenly the device went into the safe mode, and even more so if it rebooted, then Sberbank again says that I have a device with a jail and that I go to hell!
it started after the release of the latest version of Sberbank 4.0
What to do???

iPod touch 4G
iOS 5.1.1

Post has been edited14744 - 23.07.13, 15:07

At 7.0.4. nothing helps, is there a solution to the problem?

Rep: (6)
I would also like to solve this problem ...

Rep: (217)
iPad 2 iOS 7.0.4 with a jailbreak, everything started up without problems, registered and works without dancing with a tambourine!

Rep: (165)
iPad 2 iOS 7.0.4 with a jailbreak, everything started up without problems, registered and works without dancing with a tambourine!

similarly

On i iPhone 5s, too, only payments do not work. I would like to complete the work.

Rep: (1)
Try "tsprotector P" it all worked for me !!! iphone 4 ios6.1 DJ

I confirm. Yesterday, Jail was made at 6.1.3. iphone 4s. After Jail, the app just crashed. As well as the application of St. Petersburg Bank. I tried all the above methods and methods with XCON V-38. None of the above applications has been launched. Removed in FIG. I demolished the bank application. I installed the bank's application again, then TSProtector P. Voila !!! Everything works without complaints! The main thing to install in the program in the Non Allowed App List menu app bank and alert on Allow. We are selling !!! Thanks forum !!! I wanted to remove Jail on FIG on FIG, as I use the application very often and I make transfers, I get, I pay for the Internet and all the other payments!. Thanks again the guys! You are the best!

But ... I try to pay for my mobile phone .. I enter everything .. after 20 seconds a message, an error occurred during the operation .. I’ll try to sin on the application, which is just a glitch ...

I rebooted the phone. entered the application and everything was transferred in a matter of seconds! all supper! Guys, you're the best!

Post has been editedDimass79 - 03.01.14, 22:14

Rep: (90)
IPhone 5S device. Firmware 7.0.4. Worth jail. Help to customize the performance of Sberbank-online! There is no possibility to make payments. Determines what a jail is worth. Thanks in advance!

Rep: (566)
GOROX1973 demolish the program SAT reboot the device, delete ts protect ... will respring, then install ts protect again ... and again there will be respring, install SB and do not enter it, in the settings ts protect ... set as written above and everything should earn checked on 4,5,5s ios 7.0.4

Rep: (259)
Dimass79 @ 01/04/2014, 01:03*
The main thing to install in the program in the Non allowed App List menu is the bank application and

Where is this item? I did not find it.
p.s. There is no such item in the broken version.

GOROX1973

bigboss repos (upgrades)

Post has been editedratnikvdv - 08.01.14, 09:07
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (90)
Another link to a repo with a working for 5s tweak ts protector p. And then he is not installed by me. Thanks in advance!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 05.02.21, 04:33