> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Jog Launcher - Anytime, Anywhere | Comfortable and unusual interface

Rep: (160)
Jog Launcher - Anytime, Anywhere
version: 1.02

Last update of the program in the header:16.11.2012

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The interface is based on the management of a single button.

Description:
All the action is at your fingertips.
Mini Launcher to start applications. Very convenient for active people, since all the actions you can perform with one finger.

Main functions:
* Perform a variety of functions via the shortcut button
* The function to view and select the category (Applications, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Call List)
* Rapid change the position of functional buttons, etc.

I advise you to watch the video.

Developer: odglobal
Homepage: http://www.odglobal.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...lobal.jogplorer
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=86Yy92BWwKU

Russian interface: Not
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: version: 1.02
Attached fileJog_Launcher_Anytime_Anywhere_1_02.apk(2.01 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 06.04.17, 19:37
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (298)
The video looks cool now cast a spell in reality.
Yes, it would not hurt Russified menu. But in general, the idea comfortable.

Post has been editedfire300 - 16.11.12, 21:08

Rep: (110)
Russian and is not necessary. clear and true. but somehow got worse / less vibration on the soft buttons not proge.avtoru +

Post has been editedtitov-foto - 16.11.12, 22:27

Rep: (22)
Video cool and not so well in my life. I'd love to add your menu and applications for the call, and not to use the blank ....

Rep: (1)
Joysticks and navigation keys ... I missed them))

Rep: (98)
Funny launcher, as a complement to the main go. But pireodicheski departure melts

Rep: (19)
IMHO-bredyatina some sort. one-button? what for? if you think about it initially control is one finger, the thumb of his right hand (on it so that the touchscreen and focused, why reinvent the wheel?). each brings to the most frequently used shortcuts, widgets, or the Home screen. or panel. or in the bar. either in the first menu line. as anyone udobnee.proiskhodit addictive. passes a month ... and you already intuitively without looking almost pokes in the application you need. (I doubt that someone accustomed to do so with this kruglyasha) ..in eventually come up only to that thread pridumat.ob convenience of speech is not.

Rep: (0)
Xs like the rules

Rep: (160)
kain-ss,
In the transition from buttons on a touchscreen, I also felt very uncomfortable, I think like many, but eventually used. Everything is new and unusual at first seem uncomfortable, but if a little povtykat and poprivyknut can find its own flavor and seem that was even better than before. Therefore, you need to try, to experiment, IMHO) .. With a standard launcher looks very even not bad. AT)

Rep: (25)
ExuSs @ 16.11.2012, 21:17*
Very convenient for active people, since all the actions you can perform with one finger.

Excuse me, but do not tell launcher, in which all the action can not be performed with one finger?

Rep: (19)
ExuSs,
saying "button" - I was thinking of a button on the screen. no way fizicheskuyu.esli look, you will see that this is how the statement in the description: "interface based on one button" (c)
and much easier to push apart and configure the shortcuts, widgets on the sites (different screens in the bar, in the bottom menu) where they will be at dele.chem vtolkat ALL of a button. as it is done in the program

diamondtaj,
diamondtaj @ 20.11.2012, 08:07*
Excuse me, but do not tell launcher, in which all the action can not be performed with one finger?

Yes, almost anyone. many realizovanna function "pinch". which needs a minimum of two fingers)

Post has been editedkain-ss - 20.11.12, 19:08

The program very much. It would be even better if it added the ability to create a separate folder

A will update. Prog cool, but sometimes flies. Maybe with the new version will no longer fly, and perhaps something finished.

Rep: (16)
Good day. How does it work on redmi note 7?

Rep: (80)
wk4z @ 06.08.2019, 09:44*

judging by the date of the last update, no how !!!!

Rep: (12)
Jog Launcher, as an independent launcher

Screenshot
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileJogLauncherRedesignFixed.apk(1.92 MB)

Post has been editedwebbot - 20.08.20, 00:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:24