Modernization of the plate on Boxchip A10 | Modernization of tablets running processor Boxchip A10
Modernization
Are you interested in this topic?
Yes [ 424 ] ** [96,15%]
Not [ 17 ] ** [3,85%]
Total votes: 441

Rep: (45)
FAQ | Efficiency of games on teXet TM-7025 | Description | Accessories | Firmware | Games for Boxchip A 10 | Owners Club teXet TM-7025

Upgrade Tablets onBoxchip A10

This topic is devoted to all sorts of bullying tablets and their components. Not necessarily with a positive result;)

[size = 3]Attention! In connection with the relocation of the topic in the sectionTehnotrepalka, the rules are changing!
I ask you to pay special attention to the following points.

1.2 Communicating in the section Tehnotrepalka, please use literary words and expressions. Communicate culturally and politely. Otherwise, the Administration reserves the right to edit your posts. And in some cases - and punish. We live in a civilized world, not in the forest.
1.3 Tehnotrepalka - not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "Breaker".
1.4 Since the message counter in our section is enabled, philosophizing can be interpreted as cheating posts. And punished accordingly.
2.5 It is forbidden to post ads for the sale, exchange and purchase of something. Any trading on the forum is allowed only in the section.Flea market!
3.2 Instead of the words "Thank you" useAttached Image. If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Attached Imageon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
Please note thatgeneral forum rules savagemessiahzine.comnobody canceled!
[/ size]

[size = 2]
useful links
Warehouse links (see, which can come in handy)

Explay Informer 702

A simple way to get rid of the glitches of the tach when charging fromsindicat47
Surely everyone is furious that the touch is buggy when charging, but someone really does not want to disassemble the tablet, glue something or even lose the warranty ..
THERE IS MEGA A SIMPLE GREAT SUPER SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM!
Further instructions on the photos, everything is simple ..
Pros:
Faster charging
Not buggy touch
Minuses:
The inability to use the OTG cable when charging.

Attached ImageAttached Image

FAQ of the Inventor (not completed)

Tools and parsing order teXet TM-7025
We will need:
1) Tablet.
2) Thin plastic card or stationery knife.
3) Phillips screwdriver.
4) Patience, because the process is simple, but for those who cherish the integrity of the body a little nervous.
Getting Started. Under the display is better to put at least a sheet of paper, so as not to scratch.
;)

[size = 2]
List of works

[color = "# 000000"] I'm trying to improve the teXet TM-7025 tablet.
In the final (or almost final) version, everything looks like this:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Total:
3 batteries with a total capacity of 8300 mA.
2 speakers from the netbook, single-channel sound.

User [/ color] the-h1 offers the following modification options teXet TM-7025
There are some suggestions for upgrading this tablet.

1. Naturally the battery, but then it is better to mount it on epoxy, followed by grinding and painting. Looking at the photos of the disassembled think: if you turn the battery in a plane under 90 gr. and put another one next? It will be great if it fits, but not so standard BL-5C Nokiev batteries are excellent on voltage, compact and the capacity is about 1000 m.
2. There is an idea to collect the similarity of a docking station in a case. To do this, you need to test the tablet with a USB hub in more detail, as in different reviews say differently, for example:
http://human-oid.livejournal.com/160786.html .
3. If the hub is working normally, then it is possible to build a 3g modem, which is good news.

Wi-Fi signal enhancement
[attachment = "2232895: 2231378.jpg"]Attached Image

When the Wi-Fi wire touches the battery and / or the silver panel (screen), it catches one stick worse. So what is the point in this. At the same time I decided to close up better (by the way, he made paper tape, he didn’t seem to have any current). I'd add that you can use electrical tape.

Insulation
About a glitch with a touch: it seems there is again a jamb with a battery (the magnets in the case have nothing to do with it). When you press on the screen (while it starts to touch the battery), it startsechinea. Naturally, when you touch the back cover of the tablet, the glitch disappears (for the hand is a conductor). I'll try to isolate something ..
Attached Image

First, of course, I opened the tablet. Gently pushing the ruler under the battery. Then he wrapped it with tape, like a mummy, and put it back.
The result of the experiment: doubtful. Touch stopped blunt when charging. But if you strongly (!) Press on the screen, it begins ... Eh, and I have already begun to rejoice ..
But I did not calm down, for the Korean blood in me. He unscrewed the motherboard and sealed it to hell with tape, especially where the charge is located. I thought that the connector is to blame (concerns the screen). But here, miss. But I noticed that the touchscreen has become more accurate, because now I can get into small interface elements.Win.

Conclusion: I am inclined to think that a mad touch when charging is manifested due to a low-quality adapter

I spread my adapter from the wire and the piece from the motherboard. 2-3 days did. This is my first job.

If you wrap it completely, then when you press the screen, stains appear, so you covered the tangent part with one layer, and on the touch itself in the place where the battery should be, attached a thin self-adhesive sponge (sold in building and auto shops, cheap) - everything is clear with That, when charging, it is buggy in rare moments, if you do not poke it, but press it.
Attached Image

I would like to share my observations with you.
So, NEVER, even slightly, don’t drop the tablet, because a “curse” of lost bolts is imposed on it, I don’t even know what it is connected to, but the bolts from the microcircuit that hook it to the base disappear somewhere ( even a magnet).

Then, I advise ALL the touch on the back to cover with a thin layer of scotch, in consequence of which increases the accuracy, clarity and smoothness of this, albeit slightly.
As for the battery, isolate and sponge, I said, and I want to add that all this needs to be done as a jewelry job, because otherwise you will have annoying divorces, albeit temporary ones (AddsToSh93 Unfortunately, this is true. Having done the work in haste, I got a dozen circles of divorces, if you press the display a little harder than usual)
I also want to add: carefully isolate the wiring from the battery and wifi so that they do not touch the wheel in any way.
Conclusion: if your hands grow from the right place, then you forget about problems with that.
sindicat47 continues to develop a theme about Wi-Fi.

So, about the spiral, I'm sorry that I could not take a picture inside because the screwdriver broke.
Imagine that "a" is our module, as you like to the module, then from the bottom of the foil plus the place where it should stand, in general, knowledgeable will understand, do not like not picking themselves. Again, we do everything carefully to make no divorces. The very essence of the work: As far as I know copper has good conductivity of electricity, but not a signal, but WiFi is nothing more than waves, which would be "pulsed", and the spiral of these waves catches and due to their form it spreads better, and the foil It gives the direction to these waves and reflects them from those places where they are not profitable to distribute them .. In general, I tried to explain in my understandable language.

I was not good at catching wi-fi. I decided to make out, to look at the place of the antenna. The antenna was in the right place, under the plastic insert.

I decided to conduct an experiment. It was overlap the antenna from the lid on the housing, pre-wrapped it with a thin copper wire, and over the wire wrapped the usual aluminum foil. The remaining piece of wire running from under the foil, shifted into an eight-shaped antenna and glued to an insulated with a tape cover, also carried out the continuation of this "antenna" to the plastic insert on the lid and made a small 8-shaped mini-antenna, on top of a foil tape. After these not complicated Wi-Fi fragrances, it became much better to catch.
looks like this:

Under the foil is copper wire.
Sorry for the quality.
Probably, it was possible to sculpt this wire only on plastic, but I tried to do so - the result is.
Usersindicat47 recommends making not eight of copper, but a spiral, and the result should be about one and a half times higher.
vvDanilvv continues to improve Wi-Fi reception.
After a long search for the best options for improving the quality of reception of Wi-Fi, having tried all the options for performance, he stopped there.

The design is as follows:
Two antennas are connected and directed at each other, wrapped with wire, wrapped with foil on top, and next to the antennas is the continuation of the wire - a coil under which the foil lies, all this is covered with tape. And from the antenna go two wiring passing through the plastic insert on the cover, for better reception quality. Honestly, I don’t know if these wires are needed at all, we need them and better fix them on the inset. How - you decide.

mark99
[/ size]
Max2898

alex07111971

I warn you that before entering any device I will correct your message a little.

Each new device will be listed (preferably with a photo) and the author, of course, too.

I ask for help in filling out the caps - send ideas to me in a personal note with a "cap".

For each of your modifications with a photo report you getAttached ImageAttached Image.

No one bears any responsibility for the fact that for some reason you did not succeed! Most tablet tampering deprives you of the manufacturer’s warranty! Do everything at your own peril and risk!

I would be very pleased to see the user’s signature “Modernization of Tablets forBoxchip A10 " ;)

A big request! All posted photos clean under spoiler!

Posted 11/11/2012, 13:33:

Post has been editedToSh93 - 06.08.13, 21:50
Reason for editing: Minor changes + pipstop

Rep: (14)
pTzvova
it is removed automatically when connecting external control equipment. . there is still a touch button under the "home" button, it is very convenient instead of dragging a circle to bluntly press the button. I recommend to take a case with a keyboard. But how did the tach work? Do you sell it? Ali podganyat? : D

Rep: (7)
By the way here the topic was about the addition of operatives} -)
even having entered there that same memory, it will not start for you: wallbash:
let's say if on my anti-aircraft gun too 512 can be drunk)BUTit will work for me! why? Yes, simply because there are versions of the tablet with 1 GB and 512 MB! technically, the difference in the current in this but the firmware is incompatible with each other, however, installing an additional operative, it will not turn on until you upgrade to the firmware from that same 1GB version
So the question is whether there is a version of this tablet with 1GB of RAM?

Dear members of the forum, but someone has a player or a battery separately, so that it fits in sizeapparatus?

ToSh93,
I: D sewed leather: rofl:

Is there a version of this tablet with 1GB of RAM?

Specifically tm 7025? It seems not. But I saw somewhere a post .. in general, we found the file that is responsible for the RAM! Those. there is a value of 512, it is enough to solder another board and assign a value of 1GB)

Posted on 11/13/2012, 7:50 PM:

Ramil Radikovich @ 11/13/2012, 8:49 PM*
I sewed leather

Throw me in a personal that same post, I'll add it to the cap)

ToSh93,
there is from ipod nano)

Posted on 11/13/2012, 7:52 PM:

ToSh93,
and throw me this file)

ainol,
on the informer boy put. He started, but the memory did not show. After flashing, I received a gig: rolleyes: who cares, drop the link.

Posted on 11/13/2012, 7:54 PM:

ToSh93,
teXet TM-7025 - Discussion

Posted on 11/13/2012, 7:56 PM:

ainol,
What about the player?

Ramil Radikovich @ 11/13/2012, 8:54 pm*
who are interested, throw off the link.

Throw, because I do not remember, even kill)

and the player was drowned and soon thrown away almost

and the player was drowned and soon thrown away almost

I would have a battery .. compact - there is a higher reference to the device itself

Rep: (23)
Ramil Radikovich,
the tach welled up when I disassembled it, the child pulled the train and he broke loose: '- (

ainol,
And so in repair did not hand over?

ToSh93,
so inthe pros: stop_holywar: she is worth a penny, I gave them the following: this:

ToSh93,
netbook monitor is an idea 0_o
Did anyone try to play games on keyboards? = -)

Post has been editedpTzvova - 13.11.12, 20:03

Ramil Radikovich,
whales in repair do not often take but if they take then they fight a lot: feminist:

PTzvova @ 11/13/2012, 9:02 PM*
so in the pro she is worth a penny I gave those syl

Right, I forgot ..))

barely found:Explay Informer 701 - Discussion

Posted on 11/13/2012, 8:10 PM:

ainol,
was going to throw it away?

Posted on 11/13/2012, 8:10 PM:

ainol,
was going to throw it away?

Posted on 11/13/2012, 8:11 PM:

ToSh93,
Thank! : yes2:

guys I have a question .. but what if he shoved a resistive display by 5-7 inches 0_o as an artist would be useful to me :)

Ramil Radikovich,
threw everything except akb))
and the article is entertaining

Posted on 11/13/2012, 8:12 PM:

pTzvova
excluded)

pTzvova
Try to pick up the comp tablet for drawing if it has

Full version    

Help     rules