Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter

Rep: (3)
Advise which device to buy, so that you can plug it into the 3.5 TV output and listen to the stereo sound on the Jabra BT3030.

As I understand it, Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter is required.

Ali reference for example
I tried to order this on Ali several times, so all the Chinese say that he will not do this.
For example, the answer is one:
This item can not support the Bluetooth Headset BT-3030, it is only work with the music player box.

Rep: (2)
Good day. And there are devices that simultaneously operate in receive mode and transfer mode? In the home "landline" phone there is no Bluetooth, but there is an outlet for a wired headset. I would like to make him friends with a Bluetooth-headset.

And there are devices that simultaneously operate in receive mode and transfer mode?

A topic to read?

Laurel @ 12.02.2013, 16:01*
Dug out a very interesting table of bluzubyh receivers. Very informative, especially for beginners.
http: //www.avantree.co…etoo...comparison.html

Post has been editedAt0mSpb - 04.02.14, 17:44

So they are with a switch: either reception or transmission. And so that both that, and that?

So they are with a switch: either reception or transmission. And so that both that, and that?

I think it is easier and cheaper to buy two devices.

Rep: (0)
Very interested in the opinion ofBTT009
Also a model with a TX-RX switch (either a transmitter or a receiver)
Help to understand, I can not find any information
Particularly interested in the charging function during transmission

Post has been editedGlyuks - 05.02.14, 11:16

Rep: (33)
Actually, the bluetooth tooth transmitter is of interest - a transmitter for transmitting a stereo signal to a Plantronics stereo bluetooth headset, connecting via a 3.5 jack, preferably 2nd destination:

one). Connect to TV for audio
2). Connect to mp3 player.

Ie in order to be able to work both in order and in order not to buy 2 different devices, of course with the support of AD2P
Desirable - the less the better.
Yes, and can anyone in the know, but there are devices in the form of dongles, to connect to USB or mini-USB or more and more h / z wire to 3.5?

I support it - which is very strange, that they don’t build it on the TV, the transmitter itself is, let's say, inexpensive, so let the TV be more expensive than a rub. for 500, not fatally, they build Wi-Fi, but blue-tooth TVs (I’m not talking about sound) have never seen it.

Glyuks @ 02/05/2014, 15:12*
Very interested in the opinion about BTT009
Also a model with a TX-RX switch (either a transmitter or a receiver)
Help to understand, I can not find any information
Particularly interested in the charging function during transmission

I think also an interesting thing, but I will write about: Avantree SaturnBluetooth Stereo Transmitter (Post # 28620944)as received already.

The pairing was quick and did not require additional mental settings, TX mode - transfer to the headphones from the source, you must enable TX before turning on Avantree. Since the acquisition priority was to receive sound from music sources, the need to turn on the RX mode (reverse mode) while falling off, and the further description will be about TX.
1) on the Avantree we turn on the TX, press the power button for more than 5 seconds, then turn on the headphones, power on the headphones (we hear the power signal but do not press the button, the equipment is searched) and here are two devices paired.
2) we connect Avantree to any source of music output (TV, MP3 player) and listen to good transmission quality, in the format that is transmitted from the source, the transmission codec works perfectly, but a little noise is heard that is not from the connection with the bluetooth adapter.

Note: prior to purchasing Avantree, a usb bluetooth adapter was used for the computer, version 2.0, it is not even 2.1 and all the more 2.1 + EDR (which is needed for Creative WP-350), purchased via ebay at 0.99 cents. I bought it a long time ago, in 2008, for all the time I didn’t find myself thinking about my bluetooth version, it worked well, but it turned out not enough for pure music.
With the wp-350 by purchasing and listening to music from your PC start to slip unpleasant metallic rasp of music at certain frequencies, ... forums led to the decision to purchase a new bluetooth adapter is a new model version 4.0. I received, but can not understand what he is version, Bluesoliel 8.0 shows that it is 4.0, reinstall the program has led to the fact that he did is become as an unknown device while the adapter is running 2.0 but also keeps unpleasant clatter of music at certain frequencies .... in general, while left so Avantree Saturn stuck in headphone jack and it transmits high-quality sound, no clatter but there is a little noise when charging and when disconnected charging small splash noise-in-law when the blinking blue LED on the stick ... and neodymium magnets in the headset give great deep bass .... it's not 10 dollorovye headphones are not voobshe Perdana such a range of ...
Bluetooth adapter CSR 4.0 but some more from the store will come soon it can solve the problem

Rep: (8)
Transmitterhttp: //www.aliexpress....4-hv3n/1596592848.html

The same but without the first one in the number (001) receiver.

Rep: (1)
Hello. Can any of these or other transmitters simultaneously broadcast to two devices? There is such a task.

Rep: (10)
Thank you, guys! Also bought Saturn now, I'm waiting now ...: king:;)

I set myself on the same goal, thinking aboutAvantree
but Belkin has options, link toAmazon
Avantree saturn onAliexpress- 39.99 with delivery

Post has been editeddimarakyiv - 21.03.14, 18:22

I ran the subject. I want to clarify, so that the bluetooth transmitter is constantly working from the network (from the TV the sound is on the ears) only Sony HWS-BTA2W is suitable and that's it? the rest is only from the batteries?

I read and read, I have been looking for such a thing for 2 months, the brands are expensive, and the Chinese have not seen this direction yet ... oh, I'll go buy a wire, so that in the evening I can watch the TV in headphones :(
Although I found thissuch a

In connection with the purchase of a new TV, I was puzzled by buying wireless headphones to watch TV at night so as not to disturb the sleeping wife with the sound of exploding helicopters. : rolleyes:

In the selection process, a brilliant (idiotic?) Idea arose of using the SONY Smart Wireless Headset pro in the household.
Is it possible to somehow use it as a wireless headset to the TV?

Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter that works with the Sony MW1?

Is it possible to use Avantree Saturn as follows?

1. During the day, bluetooth headphones are connected to the phone.
2. I come home in the evening - I connect the same headphones to Avantree Saturn.
3. In the afternoon I switch the headphones to the phone again.

Good

Is there a Bluetooth transmitter in the form of a dongle from the USB connector and with support for the apt-X codec, and if I connect it on the TV for example (does the TV support no apt-X) will apt-X work? Ie is there enough support for apt_x in the transmitter (transmitter) and receiver (headphones) for high-quality sound transmission?

Regarding apt-x yes. But here's how your dongle will take sound from the tv via usb

makcim
then not with usb, and with the output of 3.5 sound.

Here, this is the right decision.

guys, hello. tell me if anyone in the know
Sanwa
http://www.ebay.com/it...ts&hash=item43c97fcdf9
Avantree
http://www.ebay.com/it...rs&hash=item20e51ca38d
what is the difference ? or is it one office?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 18:16