iPad Mini - Purchase | where and how to buy your iPad Mini

Rep: (468)
iPad mini - Purchase
Purchase пїЅ | IPad memory selection | Discussion | Help | Description | FAQ | iPad's Club | Marriage / Differences
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 23.06.15, 14:46

Rep: (28)
proteuss,
How could you indicate a home billing if our index doesn’t fit, they have 5 symbols of everything, we have 6 and there is no country selection, the default is us .. In the app itself there is a Russian billing, but when you make an iPad, the country drops
Can you be able to make a screen and send it to the person, smearing your data?

Post has been editedev3000 - 11.11.12, 15:23

Rep: (17)
Did anyone take a mini in Lithuania (Vilnius)? Are they there anywhere? And what is the price?

Rep: (20)
ev3000 @ 11.11.2012, 15:08*
proteuss,
How could you indicate a home billing if our index doesn’t fit, they have 5 symbols of everything, we have 6 and there is no country selection, the default is us .. In the app itself there is a Russian billing, but when you make an iPad, the country drops
Can you be able to make a screen and send it to the person, smearing your data?

Sorry, I confused - at the same time I registered in the Malware Store, where exactly it was happening. You are right - both the billing and home address I specified from Polar. Everything else, as described. I can only assume that the activation of the MC card and the failure of the Visa cards may be related to the fact that the Visa payment system is American, and the MS is European. And the US Store cannot take control of this.

Rep: (2)
CommWarior @ 11.11.2012, 00:55*
Without 3G? 12990 with delivery?

12990 is the final cost for me, including delivery, payment at the rate of qiwi and with their commission of 1.5%.
And the variant is naturally without a 3g, and it seems that the Americans will only deliver it by the end of November, and it will take even longer to CU :(

proteuss,
I accepted the visa, the money was written off .. Let's see what will happen, on December 3rd, already sending ...

Rep: (0)
I live in Bulgaria, minicars and fives are sold freely without queues, I myself look forward to the appearance of a mini with 3G

I am thinking of taking camera-connecting kit to 16 Gigov with LTE and an accessory to it, in order to connect microSD cards to it, has anyone ordered such an accessory?

Rep: (1)
where in Moscow you can feel live?

Forever27,
I will not give advertising, there is a website on iPhones there is an advertisement for iPhones on it 5, the store is located at Novoslobodskaya, there you can see an iPad mini. If you do not find write in a personal ..

Post has been editedev3000 - 13.11.12, 07:05

Rep: (5)
Forever27 @ 12.11.2012, 23:28*
where in Moscow you can feel live?

On the scoop.

zuzik666 @ 11/10/2012, 13:10*
Also ordered for CU on November 7, black at 16 gb.
While promise to send the number of the 13th: "expected to come in stock on approx. 11/13/2012" out 12990

Sadly, one will have to wait a little more, the status of the parcel: "expected.
(Current non-binding information of our supplier) "
With that, 32 and 64 GB is available. Have time, order.

Rep: (14)
Here you write "ordered in CU". And what kind of CU is not clear.
Google suggested that it could be computeruniverse.net and its Russified version of computeruniverse.ru - is that it? Why is it cheaper there than on ebay?

Rep: (20)
Xcell @ 11/13/2012, 1:17 PM*
version of computeruniverse.ru - is that it?

it

Xcell @ 11/13/2012, 1:17 PM*
Why is it cheaper there than on ebay?

for buyers from Russia price without taxes (VAT)

Rep: (6)
I ordered a white 16 GB + Smart Cover for CU on November 4, November 9 appeared in stock, on the same day and sent
now I wait, I think that they will quickly deliver from Germany, this is not China

Rep: (9)
fallingforever2: I think that from Germany they will quickly deliver, this is not China

Please tell us how quickly deliver (on the CU white 16 GB + Smart Cover).

Rep: (6)
Please tell us how quickly deliver (on the CU white 16 GB + Smart Cover).
how do I get the device, immediately accomplish your goal
I already regretted that I ordered a smart cover, it doesn’t close the back cover at all, the choice of covers for it is huge, I hurried with a smart cover

Greetings to all!
Dear, you are like experts - tell me how to buy oncomputeruniverse.ruCan anyone benefit "for the gifted" zapilit? Detailed: registration, card binding, etc.
And the price of iPad mini 277- € (11,139 rubles), is it without delivery to the Russian Federation? And where can I look pricing delivery?
---------------
Or maybe you can tell where it is cheaper, but in the order of altruism and philanthropy. I have an electronic Visa card. And then read the thread, with visas that something is not free?
Thank.

Post has been editedkornetow - 13.11.12, 23:30

Rep: (0)
Hello to all. About the calculation of the final price. You need to add the product to the cart and then climb into it. There you will see the full amount. Delivery + for the transfer of funds. Stick or card. About registration, come in vk.som there is a group of KU. Everything is described in detail. Good luck with your shopping.

Do not forget to google "computeruniverse coupon code" and take 5 euros off the price :)
Ps. Yes, I did not accept the Visa, even the gold

Post has been editedForever27 - 13.11.12, 23:47

who knows when it will appear in Ukraine at normal prices?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/08/20, 8:29