AppleAvenue
newapples-shop

Rostest tablets: *intendedfor our market and having an official guarantee
Enter
re: Store
M Video
"White Wind" Tsiforova

Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 23.06.15, 14:49
Reason for editing: deleted extra links

Rep: (171)
Cyc1k
I always fill it up
kommunisticheskaya st. for example.

Posted on 11/06/2012, 9:44 PM:

parker22,
No, not a certificate)

Rep: (1)
This week I will order iPad 4 32gb wi-fi from baryg. Not used to online shopping. It turns out $ 760 - this is the norm.
I can't wait: happy: the first gadgetat all on any OS, except for the phone on simba 9.4: D

Rep: (0)
I understand that everyone orders from CU or there are buyers from the Apple Store too? And a couple more noob questions: happy: if you take a plug from the charger with CU, like in a rashka? And what about the warranty case when ordering with CU? I didn't deal with apples before, googled it, as if I understood it, there is a guarantee if the purchase is made for you, but I want to clarify so that it is ok)

Post has been editeddialpnz - 07.11.12, 05:17

Rep: (5)
Ordered from a friend, from Finland will bring. On Monday, you will already have: happy:

Post has been editedPsycho_Orange - 07.11.12, 12:44

NyaX3 @ 07.11.2012, 00:49*
This week I will order iPad 4 32gb wi-fi from baryg. Not used to online shopping. It turns out $ 760 - this is the norm.

This is still democratic barges for you. We have in Kiev what prices lomyathttp://stylus.com.ua/ru/products/apple_ipa...ic/1/index.html

Post has been editedCassiedy - 07.11.12, 13:42

Rep: (2)
Cassiedy @ 07.11.2012, 14:35*
Quote (NyaX3 @ 11.11.2012, 00:49) *

This is still democratic barges for you. We have in Kiev what prices lomyathttp://stylus.com.ua/ru/products/apple_ipa...ic/1/index.html

Post has been editedCassiedy- Today, 14:42

I would even say - humane hucksters! which in itself is amazing :)

Rep: (46)
Almost decided on the purchase, conversion in payle put the bank?

I did not find where, when paying, when can I change it to a stick there?

Post has been editedCycc1k - 07.11.12, 14:03

Yes, the bank, and then the stick is expensive to convert, change when you pay when it goes to the stick

Paid the order.
Took myself:
Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB iOS weiss
Apple iPad Smart Case hellgrau

Put the conversion of the bank.
bank connected. Removed about 900r higher for what?

It is strange that the site is available.
in the personal account indicated expected to come in stock soon

Rep: (123)

To change the way you convert to paypal, you need to do a competent operation:
Profile ->"My funds" ->in the "My preapproved payments" section, click on the "update" link ->Click "Ask available sources of funding", then select your card and click ->"Options for conversion", and already choose paypal or conversion there, or to provide the account to the seller's currency. (If "to provide an account in the currency of the seller", the conversion will occur at the rate your bank). But at what exchange (bank or paypal) will be cheaper, it is necessary to look at what converts your bank, and it may turn out that even paypal will be cheaper. In general you need to compare (changing course at the exposed account), and selecting where the exchange is cheaper by the exchange rate and pay.

Added 16:08

Oops, already paid, so I did not have time with my comment ..

Post has been editedRussl - 07.11.12, 15:08

: girl_hysterics: And I want to order. And preferably in CU. I wrote them a letter asking about the absence of Ukraine on the delivery list.

It is strange that the site is available.
in the personal account indicated expected to come in stock soon

Changed on expected to come in stock on approx. 11/08/2012 is cool if sent tomorrow :)

Cyc1k
What is the price of the issue? I just use the contact card too. I’m thinking, I can also order from abroad, otherwise I’ll wait for reluctance to come.

etc222 @ 11.11.2012, 21:12*
Cyc1k
What is the price of the issue? I just use the contact card too. I’m thinking, I can also order from abroad, otherwise I’ll wait for reluctance to come.

64 GB + Smart Case, € 5 € 666.54 € 27877p charged off the card, the conversion was a bank.
If I correctly understood what that amount should go back to the card?

Cyc1k
I always buy on this card, first the money is written off at their rate, and then on arrival it is written off at the rate set by the Central Bank, that is, yes, some amount is refunded.
But I need the 32GB version, and there are some problems with it, after I sold the third pad, I was completely bored (
So I think to wait with us or not. In time, the same thing can come out, but not for the money. We will be cheaper to buy.

Post has been editedetc222 - 07.11.12, 20:31

I ordered it on cu 16gb white - it came out to 444.22 euros, without overcoming the psychological barrier of 18 thousand rubles, it is sad that the status after the purchase was changed to expected

etc222 @ 11.11.2012, 21:30*
But I need the 32GB version, and there are some problems with it, after I sold the third pad, I was completely bored (

On their website 32 GB black and white is available in stock.
And in what city is this store located? or enumeration.

Post has been editedCycc1k - 07.11.12, 20:55

And who ordered to Ukraine? There is no possibility to order on CU, only RF.

Tell me please. Hucksters are asking for iPad 4 16gig wifi $ 685. I also found it in the online store for $ 670, but there the price is almost the same, it turns out. dollar rate is slightly different.
It's not expensive? Or it makes sense to wait for offshore, but something is not certain that there will be a delivery to Ukraine.

Cassiedy @ 11/08/2012, 12:13 PM*
Or it makes sense to wait for offshore, but something is not certain that there will be a delivery to Ukraine.

I don’t know if it makes sense to wait, but in principle, it can be ordered through store.apple.com, through an intermediary. Here, for example, the site of one of the intermediarieshttps://polexp.com/. How to do this, you can find out by going to the site.
That's just about the customs clearance is not vkurse.

Post has been editedptolemeyl - 08.11.12, 13:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 9:31