AppleAvenue
newapples-shop

Rostest tablets: *intendedfor our market and having an official guarantee
Enter
re: Store
M Video
"White Wind" Tsiforova

Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 23.06.15, 14:49
Reason for editing: deleted extra links

Rep: (45)
WU-FI sales have already started at CU.
Wi-Fi + Cellular will be in a couple of weeks.
While there is time to sell the old iPad, I think I’ll order it on Ku or wait a bit and in Moscow I’ll immediately make sane prices, it seems it didn’t cause much excitement among the buyers.
What do you think?

Rep: (1)
I have already ordered on CU

Rep: (171)
Cyc1k
Avito already has a minicar and 4 pad - the price is quite adequate even for baryg.

White New New Ipad 16GB with 4g, in the status it is worth, what will be 11/16/12

Rep: (45)
I sold my 3rd iPad today.
And what to do now order here or wait for deliveries to MSK or later order the same here.
Z. I have never ordered from over the hill.

Rep: (27)
Apple updated the smart case for it?

Rep: (0)
I want to order withhttp://store.apple.com/and make delivery by shipito. The question is which operator to choose, what would lte continue to work in Russia?http://www.apple.com/ipad/LTE/here is a table and it looks like when choosing Sprint and Verizon the version will be European, but the fact that on the Verizon website only 700 hertz frequency is written is described in the description. How to be whom to believe? : unsure:

Rep: (20)
LTE will not work in the Russian Federation no matter which iPad you choose

LTE will not work in the Russian Federation no matter which iPad you choose

but what about European?

Post has been editednotInvented - 05.11.12, 00:45

BLiZarD07 @ 11/05/2012, 00:37*
Apple updated the smart case for it?

Most likely not, since the smart case is one for 2 and 3/4 models. And what difference does it make, the only difference is in the hole where the recharge cord is connected.

Rep: (2)
Interestingly, when will the camera connection kit with the new connector appear?

People, and how to find out when the ipad 4 will appear in the UAE? Knows who is the site of a large store in Dubai?

Is there any info when it appears in our stores? Interests, as there is an opportunity to buy for half the price only in our stores.

etc222 @ 11/05/2012, 15:46*
Is there any info when it appears in our stores? Interests, as there is an opportunity to buy for half the price only in our stores.

what opportunity?)

Rep: (4)
I suspect that half the price in our stores is just the normal price for Europe / America.

bulat123,
I will not clarify this opportunity only for me.

Rep: (36)
etc222
There is also a possibility, intnresuet date of appearance

etc222 @ 11.11.2012, 17:24*
bulat123,
I will not clarify this opportunity only for me.

And what's the problem? Buy two times cheaper!)

Does anyone know whether it is possible to rearrange 5 ios on it to install the Jail.

Rep: (25)
I checked the status in CU today, the system says that the product will go on sale only 11/23/12 ... does anyone have this? those. We have been waiting for almost a month for the ipads to come to cu, and then we will still be waiting for delivery ... will they be able to deliver to NG? here would be a gift)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 5:47