> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted [3D, G-sensor] | [Racing] continuation of the series from EA

Rep: (15133)
Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted
Version: 1.3.128
Genre: Race

Last update of the game in the header:08.11.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
continuation of the series from EA

Description:
Can you become the Most Wanted?
Fasten your seat belts, press the throttle and hold on tight - this is the most important race in your life. Deceive the police, circle your opponents around the finger and leave behind friends in the most dangerous Need For Speed ​​in the entire history of the series. Do you have the courage to become the Most Wanted?
DELIVER BREAKING TOGETHER
Get away from the stubborn cops, competing with reckless street racers and criminals. Get behind the wheel of the most incredible cars: SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha and many others. Feel the drive of underground street racing with a realistic system of car damage - for the first time on a mobile platform.
LEAVE YOUR TRACE
Come into Origin, check the Most Wanted list, and you will always know who owns the Most Wanted title on various platforms and among your friends. Challenge your friends and prove yourself in a real monster fight.
FROM ZERO TO MOST WANTED
• Choose from over 35 unique cars and tune them
• Drive as you like! By popular demand, we have added steering touch and tilt
• Pump the car through improvements and make losers swallow dust
• Fully immersed in a race with breathtaking graphics and a system of complete destruction of cars
• Earn SP points and unlock new cars
Opponents will turn inside out to prevent you from reaching the top of the ranking, because in this world there can be only one Most Wanted.

Attached Image

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...e=search_result

NFS Fans Club Most Wanted on Android!

Features: 3D, G-sensor

Russian interface: Yes
EAGames turned off ORIGIN support on their servers for this game (in any version of the game, when you try to log into ORIGIN, it will generate an error
Download:
Version 1.3.128: Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted [3D, G-sensor] (Post AlMax2206 # 93055974)
Version 1.3.128 Mod + Cache: Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted [3D, G-sensor] (Post VERGIL777 # 80468962)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

F.A.Q.Recommended for reading.
  1. A: What do I need cash?
    AT: Use the search engine on the topic.
  2. BUT: Laga sound! It is still not fixed a horror!
    AT: Laga sound on weak devaysakh and devices with Chinese processors (such as MTK), (if you have a video accelerator PowerVR, do not lag on the PowerVR SGX540, the rest of the swap at: beee: 1GB (if slow flash drive is as much as possible + acceleration). sound works fine through the Bluetooth headset.
  3. BUT: What do I need cash?
    AT: Look in the searchhereyour device, watch its video accelerator, if not foundGoogleto help.
  4. BUT: I adreno 200 \ 205 (or other video accelerators like povervr 531 or single-core Mali 400 (Graphics Processing Unit), two or three nuclear nuclear). What to do?
    AT: Take cash from any other adrenergic (well, you Poneman as with povervr, and Mali). But the game is likely to be incorrectly work: sound lags, friezes.
  5. BUT: I vidyuha Vivant a cache should be ???
    AT: Try it from Mali 400, but most likely you will not have some texture, because you have a video card of the United States (http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivante_Corporation ).
  6. BUTAll write that on my old gentleman (see 4) goes normally, and I lag?
    AT: Normally this does not mean that without lags, that is normal for the old man (for age).
  7. BUT: I do not have all the graphics, although 1.0.28 full count and no lag!
    AT: Need for Speed ​​вЂMost Wanted [3D, G-sensor] (Post # 19001067)most likely go. The chance is 99, (9)%
  8. BUT: Urgent need help!
    AT: Use pois on.
  9. BUT: How to save Saves when removing / reinstalling the game? Where are the saves?
    AT: Saves you can keep using® Titanium Backup. You can also pull them out with handles through Root Explorer /data/data/com.ea.games.nfs13_na/files/var/nfstr_save.sb . For these manipulations need Root.

Additionally
Black Texture Correction: 1 ; 2 ; 3 .
A way to increase FPS on weak devices (Root) - Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted [3D, G-sensor] (Post # 29095236)
Instructions on how to independently change the graphics in the game - Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted [3D, G-sensor] (Post # 28479165)
Ways to improve graphics in Need for Speed ​​†‹вЂ‹ Most Wantedv1.0.28
Solving the problem of slowing the game on Tegra 3 devicesv 1.0 28
Hacking for money
Installation for LG Optimus L7
How to ride a police car or do tuning
Save for TB

Replacement packs of music and music users

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / android / data

Previous versions (Apk and Cash)
Cache for all + max graphics accelerators Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted [3D, G-sensor] (Post mihadell5172 # 64698122)
The original apk from the market. The presence of a hacked market is required. -Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted [3D, G-sensor] (Post # 27739953)

10.12.2 (version with Samsung)

1.1.30 and 1.1.31 Samsung Apps

Solving the problem with downloading the cache:Need for Speed ​​†‹вЂ‹ †‹вЂ‹ Most Wanted [3D, G-sensor] (Post # 16625813)

The developers have stopped supporting the game
Details on installation methods are here!

Post has been edited*** Danila *** - 20.01.20, 01:59
Reason for editing: 1.3.128 without mods.

Rep: (463)
does hacking require?

Rep: (24)
Does the cache shake itself? : blush:

Rep: (7)
I ohrenevu over electronics.)) Is not compatible with the 1m Galaxy and is not compatible with the transformer))) yes))))))

Rep: (2)
Beeline Samsung GT-I9103
The product is incompatible with your device.

MTS Samsung GT-I9001

Beeline Samsung GT-S5670

Tele2 Samsung GT-S5570

MTS HTC HTC Wildfire

Beeline TCT ALCATEL_one_touch_990

Beeline Samsung GT-S5830

What the ? o.O

Rep: (136)
Just FIRE! Alanych Krasava finally!

Rep: (209)
Razor-Tula @ 10/30/2012, 12:03*
I ohrenevu over electronics.)) Is not compatible with the 1m Galaxy and is not compatible with the transformer))) yes))))))

with HTC Desire HD is compatible)

Rep: (57)
D-Jones,
Yes, writes that it is not authorized on your device

Rep: (40)
set, gives a message: this application is not authorized for use on your Android device.

Rep: (111)
Cool!
Favorite of the entire series.
Alien shooter
wifi is not at hand now, so hope for KES is only for you.

Rep: (104)
dorohovski but your device is on an armv7 processor architecture, so it should go)

Rep: (84)
He also writes about authorization. Need a hack.

Rep: (38)
Try lacquer patcher: P

Rep: (15)
Galaxy S3 is not compatible .....

Rep: (0)
"Beeline Samsung GT-I8160
Beeline Samsung GT-I9100 - The product is incompatible with your device.
MTS Samsung GT-P3100
Beeline Samsung GT-I9300 "
It is strange that there is compatibility on Ace 2, but not on SII.

Rep: (110)
Sony Ericsson xperia play, not compatible, sadness.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (76)
Patcher does not help.

Rep: (463)
By the way, how much does the cache weigh? somebody knows. and then my work traffic is limited

Rep: (0)
On Sony Xperia Sola is compatible !!!!

Rep: (48)
: Alien shooter ATP is a big game. The best moderator onsavagemessiahzine.com

Rep: (38)
Helexi c3 no compatibility? ahahahaha EA what are you doing: butcher:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 20:14