USB modem + Wi-FI router (router) | Discussion of USB modems working with routers

Rep: (558)
Discussion of device collaborationUSB modem + Wi-Fi router (router)

Attached Image

Useful

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 16.06.19, 15:33
Reason for editing: reshaping the header

Rep: (0)
thank you very much for your reply, I understand dances with a tambourine is not ?? and I have another question: I do not know in what subject flattery and where to look. Had a bunch of the same modem (of course embroidered) and keenetic 4G connected computer and a TV set via a cable, beech and phones wi-fi, speed anywhere other than on the computer 2k video without brakes immediately starts, this time broadcasting telly and daughter watching cartoons with nouta , speed speedtest Ookla 60 -90 mbpc loading, unloading 30mbpc, Ping 45-50 readings modem sinr above zero 10db, rssi -63, I go online game Ping from 300 to 2000, of course servaka loss and crash out of the game, trying to directly sistemnik insert the modem, a little better but still 3 to 4 hundred Ping holds. telecommunications operator megaphone 4g,and most interestingly, take out the sim card from the modem is inserted into lyumiyu 650 (phone) in sistemnik wi-fi adapter 300Mbpc (TP-LINK TL-WN821N) in the same slot where tried modem and what we see on speedtest Ookla speed falls example 30-40 but loading and unloading Ping 10 -15 30 stably in the game Ping 70 -78 stable. where to dig ????and yes forgot to add, I tried in the same bundle modem router to distribute to the system unit by wi-fi no difference from the wire.

Post has been editedborisrf64 - 16.02.20, 10:29

Rep: (842)
* borisrf64 , No idea at this point

Thank you very much for your quick responses.

another question, the city, the private sector, through a wire to connect or anything and no one can, I bought a fan and for a long time, so here's a question keenetic Giga or TP-Link Archer c7 v5 in conjunction connection Megaphone, Megaphone modem 3372h 150-2 house of 100 sq.m. Hall a couple of rooms, will connect a TV set and a computer on a wire, laptop and everything else on the wi-fi, a router in the room and all that wi-fi in the room, it makes sense to pay more? TP-Link Keenetic 3900r 7000r

* borisrf64 , Kinetics of 7 thousand ??? PPC, and about the issue - it is better to topics routers ask if they will cover as many

Coverage sense wi-fi ???, so I wrote that everything will be there, and if over so many Keenetic 4G equipment to cope, I wrote above, I think they will cope easily. and yes we have in Saratov and in general on an Internet Keenetic Giga 7000 and above.

Post has been editedborisrf64 - 16.02.20, 10:51

* borisrf64 , Then there's the question is, what hardware costs in the router, I had dlink dir-620 A1, so it's disease - is overheating, that you can buy for example TP-Link, and he suddenly have the same problem (just like example), and you poyuzat it to suit a year and he navernotsya, and then you will think - and Che money I regretted at that router.Tak that it is better to ask the subject to

I'm new here, not really understand where the separate threads of routers, you can throw a link? thank you in advance.

* borisrf64 , Keenetic Giga (KN-1010) - Discussion ZyXEL / ZyXEL Keenetic and ZyXEL Keenetic Giga - Discussion Archer C7 - Discussion

Thank you so much. go read.

Good day.
Experts tell how to "make friends" modem ZTE 823 megaphone (stitched. Simkarty and used MTS) with Wi-Fi router NETIS MW5230 ??
I stick modem into the USB port of the router, I go to the router settings, prescribe the APN, access number, username, password, mts, and a feeling that a connection does not happen, because Internet does not sound,
on the console of the router is not particularly clear what's going on in it. Reconnecting vayfay on to the router, but there is an Internet. It may need a modem to transfer at some mode? For on your computer it starts working only after connecting through a megaphone application.
The branch router modems write that wrong. The site has a list of routerhttp://www.netisru.com/Home/detail/id/124.html
It does not have the modem from Megafon, but there is a similar model from the Beeline, as critical?

Post has been editedrw6amt - 19.02.20, 19:37

* rw6amt I ask the modem firmware from the web muzzle
----------
Yes, and it would be necessary to subject the router then write

Tarischi I doubt that to take from routers or d-link dir-825ac (wish it was his) or Keenetic Omni 2 in the latter will definitely be working my 3372h (Hi-link) in the first official support for my modem is not on the topic in the forum nothing clearly, some people write that works, others not, actually the question - not whether the modem hi-Link work with any router, where there is support lte modems?

* xxx15 I for kinetics, and about whether or not - must not: D though this model may zavedet, but you can ask in the support dlinka, they seem to meet people

der_KeTZeR @ 21.02.20, 16:47*
It may zavedet

Support says that will work, and why you're Keenetic d-link kind of fun in terms of performance characteristics

* xxx15 Iron their clumsy

Hello! AC66 want to use a USB modem Yota and turn out such garbage (firmware is the latest standard)

1) if you do not insert the USB Modem Yota in and turning on the router to insert the modem in about 10 seconds, then it connects to Yota and everything works fine
2) if you include a router with an already inserted in the USB modem, it does not start, and periodically every 10 seconds, all LEDs will flash (as I understand it tries to reboot) until no vynesh of the USB modem and not getting up again.

I think the modem does not allow it to boot normally, can eat what that script to make the delayed inclusion of the modem? or another solution?

* LB22 , Try on more powerful PSU

I tried by a laboratory power supply 19V 3A. same stuff

* LB22 , Try to sew something else than a

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 2:23