Programs for android
MIFARE Classic Tool - MCTideal for all Mifare Classic
NFC ToolsMore common utility
NFC TagInfoReader only
RFID NFC Toolanalog MCT but for many other cards
MIFARE ++ Ultralightlike MCT but for Mifare Ultralight, nothing extra
External NFCutility to connect RC522 or ACR122 to device

Bank Card Reader

Transport maps of Moscow and the Regionvery handy utility for reading data from Moscow travel cards, supports all
My travel cardtop three app
Moscow Metroanother application to replenish the top three

PC software
Utilities for Mifare collected in the topic headerMCT
OV Card Utility

Readers
RC522 for Arduino
PN532 for Arduino
ACR122UThe easiest reader. There is a GUI software for all OS. Ideal if you need to press as few buttons as possible and read Mifare or FeliCa
Proxmark3
Without exaggeration, the most multifunctional reader with the ability to read the lion's share of HF and LF tags. Emulation of tags as LF and HF. Capabilities depend on the firmware. Official firmware does not support Mifare Ultralight emulation. Able to conduct all types of attacks on Mifare Classic.
Proxmark3 Rdv V4.0latest generation, release 2018. Improved Rdv V2.0. Software do not differ.
Proxmark3 easy
Proxmark3 Rdv V2.0 differs only in its presenceexternal, but not soldered to the HF antenna circuit and the ability to install the battery, but it costs 2 times more expensive.
One of the scenarios for using such a device or hacking a travel

Chameleon Mini 2017Of the main advantages of the possibility of emulating multiple tags, and switching between them. Full support for emulating Mifare Ultralight.

FAQ
Tell me, is it possible to "copy" your travel card on the subway to the phone and use the phone as a travel ticket? (Sorry for the tautology)
Surely this is real. Nobody thought about it? Maybe there is a program for this?

Answer here

Other materials

Remember, the falsification of tickets is a criminal offense and is prosecuted in the Russian Federation.327 Article of the Criminal Code
Hack talkRussiantransport cards in the subject is prohibited!

Post has been editedRaveboy - 22.08.20, 11:04
Reason for editing: Added OV Card

Rep: (63)
* level001,
people just did not seem to know that the mobile ticket - only to use the phone instead of the triple smart who nfc on board
only for the fact that to the phone was full mifare classic, already recorded in the triple
but not for that would on the phone without nfc he somehow came sideways !!)
not wanting anything to read, even as public information goes across all boundaries
Only our yuzerneym knows what is in your phone without nfc nfc you can just pick up and start! not on YouTube, not the mobile operators do not have the brains to bring information to the masses, that is so simple it was! and that all the suffering of people with phones without nfc finished !!!
everything is so simple, but just love for so many years did not occur until now, that information anywhere on this occasion no

Extremely sorry boiling.

Post has been editedthe_d_kid - 17.11.20, 13:27

Rep: (95)
* level001 I only logical application of the chips I see - the person does not Ruth, and for some reason can not (or will not) hide it systemless-Madzhiskami and House, etc...
And this feature allows you to pay with a live rue. So?!

Rep: (11)
level001 @ 17.11.20, 12:49*
Mobile sim card in a ticket emulates 8 card sector threesome

correct a bit, 7, 8 and 9 of the sector in sim card from MTS. The main value of the SIM cards is uid, and the card number triple.

Rep: (63)
* Nicopol,
Well, yes, and the balance and all the checksums so, garbage, without them, too, will work (No).

Posted on 17/11/2020, 15:10:

* IroNick_nv,
Yes, you've finally open the page dedicated to the mobile ticket !!! and read what is written there !!! where you saw something about the payment? Where? where about the possibility to use a sim card like a bank card?
Read my post above already and can at least something will understand !!!

Rep: (95)
the_d_kid @ 17.11.20, 17:08*
Yes, you've finally open the page dedicated to the mobile ticket !!! and read what is written there !!! where you saw something about the payment? Where? where about the possibility to use a sim card like a bank card?
Read my post above already and can at least something will understand !!!

I have read, I do not understand one of FIG. In such cases, simply quote a dedicated place of the cap, so that the questioner could see firsthand that "here it is in response to the header, and you nedodumok, it missed." And your (sorry) do not help the cause of lamentation. I understand the principle of holy RTFM, but even after studying related topics caps can not understand.
Perhaps the Troika - the most profitable way to get around, what I wrote earlier, and that is written in the header. Perhaps nfc phone is not able to mifare classic, and "mobile ticket" this function emulates through nfc-sim. I do not know, I have to guess from the context.

Rep: (61)
IroNick_nv @ 17.11.20, 13:50*
And this feature allows you to pay with a live rue. So?!
Warm soft confusing. It is to each other does not
nothing.

the_d_kid @ 17.11.20, 15:08*
Well, yes, and the balance and all the checksums so, garbage, without them, too, will work (No).

I would have been interesting to discuss this topic, but prohibits the cap)

The activity of the owners of the card "Troika" will see FSB

The registry information dissemination organizers (ARI) made chat participants of bonus program "City", created for holders of transport card "Troika" on the territory of Moscow and the Moscow region. - chats loyalty program members (PL) "The City", in which they communicate with friends, also uses this SP:
In chat rooms you can meet new people, learn the news from the life of the Moscow Metro and share opinions about products and services, as stated in the description of ARI Registry member.
Loyalty program "City" - a coalition bonus program for holders of transport card "Troika" on the territory of Moscow and Moscow region. "To participate in the program must be installed on your phone Loyalty Program application" City ", register and find the most lucrative trade deals," - said on the website of the program. To program, you can join by registering on the website or in the mobile app, tied card "Troika".
And, as mentioned above, one of the projects of this program, through which its members communicate with each other was inscribed in the register of surveillance.
Recall, according to Russian law, a member of ARI Registry is obliged to keep the territory of the Russian Federation information on all the actions and interactions of their users (reception facts, sending, delivery of any messages), as well as the entire text, voice, and other information, images, audio, video and other electronic messages. The organizer of the dissemination of information in the network "Internet" is obliged to provide this information at the request of the Russian special services to their employees.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/11/20, 18:21