Programs for android
MIFARE Classic Tool - MCTideal for all Mifare Classic
NFC ToolsMore common utility
NFC TagInfoReader only
RFID NFC Toolanalog MCT but for many other cards
MIFARE ++ Ultralightlike MCT but for Mifare Ultralight, nothing extra
External NFCutility to connect RC522 or ACR122 to device

Bank Card Reader

Transport maps of Moscow and the Regionvery handy utility for reading data from Moscow travel cards, supports all
My travel cardtop three app
Moscow Metroanother application to replenish the top three

PC software
Utilities for Mifare collected in the topic headerMCT
OV Card Utility

Readers
RC522 for Arduino
PN532 for Arduino
ACR122UThe easiest reader. There is a GUI software for all OS. Ideal if you need to press as few buttons as possible and read Mifare or FeliCa
Proxmark3
Without exaggeration, the most multifunctional reader with the ability to read the lion's share of HF and LF tags. Emulation of tags as LF and HF. Capabilities depend on the firmware. Official firmware does not support Mifare Ultralight emulation. Able to conduct all types of attacks on Mifare Classic.
Proxmark3 Rdv V4.0latest generation, release 2018. Improved Rdv V2.0. Software do not differ.
Proxmark3 easy
Proxmark3 Rdv V2.0 differs only in its presenceexternal, but not soldered to the HF antenna circuit and the ability to install the battery, but it costs 2 times more expensive.
One of the scenarios for using such a device or hacking a travel

Chameleon Mini 2017Among the main advantages is the ability to emulate several tags and switch between them. Full support for Mifare Ultralight emulation

FAQ
Tell me, is it possible to "copy" your travel card on the subway to the phone and use the phone as a travel ticket? (Sorry for the tautology)
Surely this is real. Nobody thought about it? Maybe there is a program for this?

Answer here

Other materials

Remember, the falsification of tickets is a criminal offense and is prosecuted in the Russian Federation.327 Article of the Criminal Code
Hack talkRussiantransport cards in the subject is prohibited!

Post has been editedatom63 - 04.02.20, 03:56
Reason for editing: Added OV Card

Rep: (910)
According to various sources, Mifare with protection is most likely used in the metro :)

Rep: (94)
there were legends about Yandex metro. Presentation shows how many trips left on a ticket. but some said, allegedly, Yandex Metro can record a one-time ticket number and use it. but again this is just a rumor. Well, at least the number of trips shows :)

Rep: (8)
Is Mifare a trademark? So what? For tickets, nfc works in the phone, the phone reads these tags, so you can copy it? Explain in detail ...

Posted on 10/12/2012, 6:27 PM:

there were legends about Yandex metro. Presentation shows how many trips left on a ticket. but some said, allegedly, Yandex Metro can record a one-time ticket number and use it. but again this is just a rumor. Well, at least the number of trips shows

Shows great shows. Moreover, there is such a program from the market "nfc info" or something like that, it shows all the technical information ...

Rep: (910)
dimitr6106
http://www.computerra.ru/magazine/352574/
http://habrahabr.ru/post/141213/

I do not want to misinterpret other people's words :)
And not sure, do not overtake ...
I don’t know how in Kiev, but here in Novosibirsk, as far as I know, at each station there is a cache server for turnstiles, which is periodically updated. Turnstiles at stations "online" only with him.
There is also protection against card replenishment, as the server knows how many trips and when it was acquired, and if, according to the database of trips, 10 were purchased yesterday, 5 were used yesterday and today there are 60 more, the card is blocked and the alarm goes off at the checkpoint on the checkpoint .
A couple of years ago, students from NSTU got access to a single transport card and threw some money on it. As far as I know, they could not use it.

There is no question of infrastructure and communication speeds, since the Novosibirsk Metro is one of two players in the “urban main sewage market”, most of the main communication lines of Novosibirsk, one metro-bridge across the Ob line, stand as the “cable channel”. The second player is Russian Railways, but he is not very interested in the “inner city”.

Post has been editedStasman - 12.10.12, 19:20

Stasman,
I do not want to "cheat" the metropolitan, I just want to go not on the ticket, by phone with nfc. That is, I have a travel card for a year, I would "copy" it into the phone and go quietly)

Posted on 10/12/2012, 8:07 PM:

StasMan @ 10/12/2012, 8:18 PM*

So copy is possible? Now the question is whether it is possible to drive everything into the phone?

Rep: (518)
dimitr6106
And what will you put on the turnstile? Phone? Or are you going to solder your device and attach it to the phone?
Previously, there was a conversation that Mommetro could be transferred to a telephone calculation, but then you need to tie the ticket number with the phone number in order to withdraw money through the opsox (some paperwork and this part of the hat) and the phone should be with the integrated NFC module (a list of :http://www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/ ).

Post has been editedPecten - 13.10.12, 20:53

Pecten @ 10/13/2012, 9:43 PM*
And what will you put on the turnstile? Phone?

That is, I want to put the phone) The situation is as follows: I ride on someone else's social map, I'm afraid to burn it) If the card is “transferred” to the phone, then you can go through all the cases ...

Rep: (1045)
dimitr6106
Well, put it in the student. Readers work quietly through it ...

dimitr6106
In what city?
In Moscow time, as far as I know, it has not yet been implemented.

Mgeee @ 10/13/2012, 10:48 PM*
Well, put it in the student. Readers work quietly through it ...

And what's the use? Moreover, I do not always carry with me students.
If you went "on the phone", then you can calmly say that they paid the fare from the phone bill or something else to lie when the cop stops you, but they don’t ride with the student

Pecten @ 10/13/2012, 11:17 PM*
In what city?

Moscow

dimitr6106 @ 10/13/2012, 11:49 PM*
when the cop will stop you
why?) You normally went through the turnstile, without breaking anything - they had nothing to do except to stop people and check how they paid ... Like, "Young man, how did you pay for the ride?" "Card" "And what?"? What kind of insanity))

Moreover, they usually stand up to the turnstiles, well, at least in St. Petersburg, and it seems to me that this is logical. For checking any suspicious personalities before they hit the subway.

mgeee
The trick is this: in the Moscow Metro, when passing through the turnstile alongsocial programspensioner the indicators on the back of the turnstile light up.Although, perhaps, these indicators light up on other free social networks.It works on old turnstiles and on new ones with glass doors. The policeman / officer on duty stands in the back and looks so that several people do not pass at once, and these indicators did not blink suspiciously. If the indicator blinks at the pensioner: then there are no questions. If it is different from a pensioner / disabled person, then they compare the card with its owner for similarities.
Many of my classmates have already been taken away by these grandparents cards because of these indicators.
Just so check the ticket will not work.
dimitr6106 @ 10/13/2012, 11:49 PM*
Moscow

I'm afraid that the transfer to the phone by the legal method does not work out. And for now, as far as I know, this is not implemented in Moscow. Technically, the turnstiles can be equipped, but not implemented.

Pecten
wow o_O
But then the transfer to the phone will not solve anything - in the same way, the indicators will flash, unless they can prove nothing with the phone ...

Is that with the phone

There will be more questions. This technology has not been commissioned. Otherwise, they would all fit in and be found in all the newspapers. RZD and GosStruktury like these things.
All detailed information about travel and payment is presented onpage on the official website
For those who want to take a look at the scans of rare tickets in the subway:http://www.mosmetro.ru/payment/holiday/

Post has been editedPecten - 14.10.12, 16:35
Reason for editing: letter t

Rep: (139)
You can copy to the phone. But in the stock firmware on some phones there is a limit on label emulation (on Nexus, this happens).
You can still buy a nfc sticker or tag, and then write it there. From the Chinese, you can take at the normal price, I ordered 10 stickers for 300 rubles, everything works.

P.S. I did not try to use the metro

Post has been editedKomunikatoroed - 14.10.12, 19:13

But then the transfer to the phone will not solve anything - in the same way, the indicators will flash, unless they can prove nothing with the phone ...

Many of my classmates have already been robbed of these cards.

That's why I want to transfer it to the phone, so that the card is not selected. Let it not be legal, let there be questions, I will pay a fine of 1000r and go, the main thing is that I have a card left)

You can copy to the phone.

But how to do it, do not tell?
You can still buy a nfc sticker or tag, and then write there

This is generally perfect: you passed, you were stopped, you gave them a card, you said you bought 1,000 rubles in a tent and went on. And your card is safe)

Rep: (139)
dimitr6106 @ 10/15/2012, 15:02*
But how to do it, do not tell?

There islist of applications. I think that you first need to somehow make a dump of tags, you can try to use NFC TagInfo by NXP, and then export (this is the main question, in what format is the dump of tags and how to export it to other applications) to NFC ReTAG.
It is only necessary to choose a label with enough memory (I think it will not be very heavy) and the type of record (Read Only, direct recording, etc.).

Posted on 10/15/2012, 9:02 PM:

dimitr6106 @ 10/15/2012, 15:02*
You gave them the card, you said that you bought 1,000 rubles in a tent and paid for it.

Anyway, they can burn by ID tags (I think ID should be written on the label). So it is better to quickly break this card and get an empty one.

Post has been editedKomunikatoroed - 15.10.12, 21:02

Rep: (2)
dimitr6106
then try to find a blank card and copy information to it. The truth is, there is one thing: even if they do not remove the card, they can ban it.
By the way, your profile is 18 years old. Are you a student or a student? Just as it would be possible then to issue the same unlimited, but it will cost 350 rubles a month. But without the pale. And undefatable. ;)

Kibayassi Issa @ 10/16/2012, 7:45 PM*
dimitr6106
then try to find a blank card and copy information to it. The truth is, there is one thing: even if they do not remove the card, they can ban it.
By the way, your profile is 18 years old. Are you a student or a student? Just as it would be possible then to issue the same unlimited, but it will cost 350 rubles a month. But without the pale. And undefatable.

A student and therefore 350 rubles a month for me is money. And this is 4200 per year or for 2 years, I ALREADY saved 8400 p =)

Rep: (2)
350r per month for me is money.

12 rubles a day ... I understand to save on the train, where a ticket can cost one way 100 rubles at a student discount ... This is essential ... Cards of relatives, even if they are copied, will be blockedfor half a year (either as hacked, or as transferred to another person). 2 times delayed, then have to buy the SCS. Although I will not give useful tips and offtopic anymore.

Then just copy the card. And wait for the announcement of NFC in the subway.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 19:23