Lenovo IdeaPad G580 | [Notebook] Cheap beech with a comfortable keyboard

Rep: (80)
Lenovo IdeaPad G580 - Discussion
Windows 7 | 15.6 "| Intel | Pentium B940 (2.00 Ghz) | Celeron B800 (1.5 Ghz) | 2.0 | 4.0GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Specifications
CPU
3rd generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i7-3520M
IntelВ® Core в„ў i5-3210M 3rd Generation
3rd Generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i3-3110M
IntelВ® CeleronВ® B830 (1.80 GHz, 2 MB cache)
operating system
Windows 8
RAM
4 GB, 6 GB, 8 GB DDR3
Video card
Integrated IntelВ® HD Graphics 4000
IntelВ® HD Graphics 3000 Embedded Graphics Card
Additional NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GT635 Graphics Card (2 GB)
Additional NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® G710 Graphics Card (1 GB)
Dimensions
339 x 230 x 33.8 mm
Optical drive
DVD burner with dual layer support
Camera
Built-in webcam 0.3 MP
Display
15.6-inch high-resolution widescreen display (1366 x 768) with an aspect ratio of 16: 9
Weight
2.2 kg
I / O ports
1 USB 3.0 port
2 USB 2.0 ports
Combined sound jack
VGA port
HDMI port
Rj-45
Card reader "2 in 1" (SD, MMC)
Storage devices
Hard disk 500 GB, 750 GB, 1 TB (5400 rpm)
Wireless interfaces
Ethernet network card: 10 / 100M
WiFi 802.11 BGN
BluetoothВ® 4.0
Keyboard
AccuType Keyboard
Battery life
Up to 6 hours (with 6-cell battery)
Safety features
Veriface Face Recognition Software
Data Recovery System OneKey Recovery
Software options
Pre-installed applications
AdobeВ® ReaderВ®
BaiDu SearchBar
Google for Notebook
Instant reset
Lenovo AppWiz
Download Optimizer Lenovo EE Boot Optimizer
Energy Management System Lenovo Energy Management
Lenovo ReadyComm
Lenovo Solution Center
Magic share
MicrosoftВ® Office 2010 (for activation, you must purchase a product key)
McAfeeВ® Antivirus
Data Recovery System OneKey Rescue System
ooVoo
PowerDVD
Power2go
Poketalk
ReadyComm
VeriFace
WindowsВ® Live Essential
Youcam
The composition of the pre-installed software may vary depending on the region.
Useful links:
Drivers
Reviews
Bios

Topics Curator:WinSSLioN

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 23.07.20, 16:23
Reason for editing: Report upgrades Lenovo G580 modification 20157

Rep: (0)
Hello. Who knows the exact size of the hard drive for Lenovo g580? (width height length)

Rep: (5)
* Nerrodd , You are going to change the HHD? Later I get home, I can try on. recently put itself SSD Samsung Evo 860, everything fell perfectly.

Rep: (0)
* Davila79 It would be just fine :)

Rep: (168)
Nerrodd @ 02.08.20, 14:18*
Who knows the exact size of the hard drive for Lenovo g580? (width height length)

all dimensions HDD disk (notebook) standard (sometimes differ only if the thickness of the disk has a large capacity).
In our laptop disk thickness 7 mm. With the installation of thicker disks may have difficulty closing the bottom cover.

* Nerrodd , Disc width 70 mm, length 100 mm, thickness 7 mm. It is a native Hdd, standing in the shop.

Rep: (299)
Hello to all. Prompt who knows as I do not at the level of the fan.
On-board charging burnt Element (photo)
Not until the end of it .. Poma diode? Zener?
If you connect the charge on it is, the voltage is the same as the charging. On proring does not ring, then it turns out he was still alive, in such a state?
The main question that this is, and dangerous to leave him in this state, if not pull on for a more then?
his Marking
CH2j
B15A
And yes, the laptop while fully working. The battery is charged.
Prompt, + a turnip.

Attached images
Attached Image

wwwit @ 02.08.20, 19:09*
Not until the end of it .. Poma diode? Zener?

Apparently the so-calledSUPPRESSORto protect your notebook from exceeding the input voltage.
It would be better, of course, to dismantle it and do not leave like this. And in its place to establish a new one.
Sooner or later, it can close, not like PD Notebook.
And by the way, that he burnt, can talk about the bad state of health of your laptop PSU (or laptop you are charged is not native, universal PSU).

Post has been editedivashka777 - 02.08.20, 18:59

ivashka777 @ 02.08.20, 18:57*
can talk about the bad state of health of the PSU of your notebook (or laptop you are charged is not native, universal PSU).

Laptop has got to me in this form without block. Than it charged no idea.
Now connect bps Asus 19v.4.7a. He is in good condition.
I understand you. +

I again for advice. I resolder diode set 600W 15V, when connected charging 19c 4.74a diode gets very hot. other diodes have not found yet. what is the reason. in high current or voltage are still. or..? scarf on the march, and bits and pieces no more besides kondyuha and ..
What is the voltage, amperage at home charging nouta?

Post has been editedwwwit - 06.08.20, 22:37

Rep: (236)
* wwwit
Attached Image

wwwit @ 6.08.20, 22:28*
I resolder diode set 600W 15V, when connected charging 19c 4.74a etc.

And you what do you think, from what he basks ?? 15c and 19c are two big differences :)
And then, I wrote to you thatthis is not a diode , a:
ivashka777 @ 2.08.20, 18:57*
Apparently the so-called SUPPRESSOR to protect your notebook from exceeding the input voltage.

You'll have if you do not have the necessary details (Knowledge), not solder that has got, in order to avoid further problems. It is better not to put anything yet until you find the suppressor is the one that stood in the laptop.
p.s. diode like suppressor, have a polarity which must be observed when mounting the notebook motherboard.

Post has been editedivashka777 - 07.08.20, 05:55
Reason for editing: Adding information

ivashka777 @ 07.08.20, 05:51*
diode like suppressor, have a polarity which must be observed when mounting the notebook motherboard.

Well, I'm not quite delitant. polarity is drawn on the board in the form of strips as in the diode. just stood and native.
all say that it is a protection diode on the input voltage. in his home town I found so far only such. exact datasheet for the Labeling CH2j B15A native diode also found.
tell me what to do without skiptizma?

Posted on 07/08/2020, 10:14:

ivashka777 @ 07.08.20, 05:51*
It is better not to put anything yet until you find the suppressor is the one that stood in the laptop.

You mean that you can just leave without a diode? if it is a protection diode on the input voltage then I think that's okay because he bp It has control power and did not miss more than their 19th century 4.74a.
Or I'm wrong?
So why is burned home.
In his native bp 20c, I doubt that this laptop Plug greater voltage.
And you say to rewire my heats because of the greater voltage on the block than the diode.
Where to find what to do? : Thank_you:

Post has been editedwwwit - 07.08.20, 10:19

Search suppressors on 20-22v or not set at all.
Right?

Post has been editedwwwit - 07.08.20, 10:35

wwwit @ 7.08.20, 10:35*
Right?

Exactly.
And is powered laptop voltage PSU like a native.
Not higher!

Post has been editedivashka777 - 07.08.20, 12:18

Rep: (4)
Hello. Who can say to how many degrees you have a graphics card heated maximum? I have 710m and is now very heated in the heat, although the applied thermal grease MX4 and the cooling system clean. You may need to put on the video chip thermal pads?

Post has been editedalexza1 - 07.08.20, 12:08

* alexza1 When the load or on the desktop?

Davila79 @ 07.08.20, 12:07*
alexza1, under load or on the desktop?

When load. Up to 93 degrees

* alexza1 Such temperatures at did not see the evening see exactly how much. Just on the laptop in this game does not play, only Photoshop and Laytrum.

OK. THX. I have it priblizitklno for 10 minutes heated to such temperatures in the stress test AIDA64 or when playing Call of duty WW2. That's how many heats up video (no longer tests as afraid as the blade of the chip) for 3 minutes

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedalexza1 - 07.08.20, 17:53

* alexza1 , In general drove a stress test, the PES launched Foots, above 74 degrees the temperature did not rise. A week ago, to completely disassemble the laptop, cleaned all the dust, thermal grease has changed, replaced the native hard drive to SSD. Prior to this was the constant heat and freezes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 5:49