Lenovo IdeaPad G580 | [Notebook] Cheap beech with a comfortable keyboard

Rep: (80)
Lenovo IdeaPad G580 - Discussion
Windows 7 | 15.6 "| Intel | Pentium B940 (2.00 Ghz) | Celeron B800 (1.5 Ghz) | 2.0 | 4.0GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Specifications
CPU
3rd generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i7-3520M
IntelВ® Core в„ў i5-3210M 3rd Generation
3rd Generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i3-3110M
IntelВ® CeleronВ® B830 (1.80 GHz, 2 MB cache)
operating system
Windows 8
RAM
4 GB, 6 GB, 8 GB DDR3
Video card
Integrated IntelВ® HD Graphics 4000
IntelВ® HD Graphics 3000 Embedded Graphics Card
Additional NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GT635 Graphics Card (2 GB)
Additional NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® G710 Graphics Card (1 GB)
Dimensions
339 x 230 x 33.8 mm
Optical drive
DVD burner with dual layer support
Camera
Built-in webcam 0.3 MP
Display
15.6-inch high-resolution widescreen display (1366 x 768) with an aspect ratio of 16: 9
Weight
2.2 kg
I / O ports
1 USB 3.0 port
2 USB 2.0 ports
Combined sound jack
VGA port
HDMI port
Rj-45
Card reader "2 in 1" (SD, MMC)
Storage devices
Hard disk 500 GB, 750 GB, 1 TB (5400 rpm)
Wireless interfaces
Ethernet network card: 10 / 100M
WiFi 802.11 BGN
BluetoothВ® 4.0
Keyboard
AccuType Keyboard
Battery life
Up to 6 hours (with 6-cell battery)
Safety features
Veriface Face Recognition Software
Data Recovery System OneKey Recovery
Software options
Pre-installed applications
AdobeВ® ReaderВ®
BaiDu SearchBar
Google for Notebook
Instant reset
Lenovo AppWiz
Download Optimizer Lenovo EE Boot Optimizer
Energy Management System Lenovo Energy Management
Lenovo ReadyComm
Lenovo Solution Center
Magic share
MicrosoftВ® Office 2010 (for activation, you must purchase a product key)
McAfeeВ® Antivirus
Data Recovery System OneKey Rescue System
ooVoo
PowerDVD
Power2go
Poketalk
ReadyComm
VeriFace
WindowsВ® Live Essential
Youcam
The composition of the pre-installed software may vary depending on the region.
Useful links:
Drivers
Reviews
Bios

Topics Curator:WinSSLioN

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 23.07.20, 16:23
Reason for editing: Report upgrades Lenovo G580 modification 20157

Rep: (99)
zlolordi what exactly did you promote? There is a snap-on keyboard that presses into the case.

Rep: (0)
Oh, I loosened all the bolts, including the 3rd ones that hold the clave, but I don’t catch up with them, I’m so tight, people are so easily removed from the video, but I’m afraid to break my beech!
Tell me how to properly, and really need to push so hard? Or pick out a screwdriver?

Tell me how to properly, and really need to push so hard? Or pick out a screwdriver?

Take a look:How to remove the keyboard. Acer Aspire Laptops

Rep: (24)
TwistedAndy @ 07/20/2013, 20:45*
See: How to remove the keyboard. Acer Aspire Laptops

: D I found something to compare with. On our beeches, a completely different look. Any "renter clave" will hang. Although I agree, there are latches there.

kind people! pliz tell me how to demolish linuh, I want to put the Windows put, but I do not know what to do ???????

Rep: (2729)
alexuc @ 08/03/2013, 08:49*
what do I do not know?
Loaded with installationdisk \ flash driveWindows and put ...
Shoore @ 03/22/2013, 9:08 PM*
directly into the installer, go to the command line (Shift + F10):diskpart>sel disk 0>clean>exit

During my work with a beech, my temperature often rises to 70-75 degrees (at the same time I just work on the Internet, no games, films are not running), and this way until I reboot it, after rebooting 50-55 it keeps rises, what could be the reason? (Beech is half a year, I use it 2 times a week, i.e. there should be no dust for such a period) I already think I should buy a cooling stand ......

Rep: (6)
In the laptop, the hard disk memory is 500 GB, before on the asus I had two folders C: and D: did it divide the folder into two now? And how does the touchpad turn off, like Fn + F6, but doesn’t respond.

Udav33 @ 08.11.2013, 21:50*
and so on until I reboot it
Lookwho ship percents.

Posted on 08/11/2013 21:01:

Pavol @ 08/11/2013 22:00*
How now will divide one folder into two?
Windows 7 - FAQ (Post # 6028206)

Posted on 08/11/2013 21:03:

More by thisPrograms for the care of the operating system (Post # 24154794)It is possible (for a change), but the system mechanism is more reliable.

Hello. A week ago, I bought a Lenovo g580 corei3 gf710 1gb. And yesterday I decided to play Dirt3 on it, I tried Cs. But when I open the application, nothing happens. Sales does not hang, just continues to work and that's it. Windows 8y 64x. What is the problem?

Post has been editedeasy.bot - 16.08.13, 12:05

Hello. A week ago, I bought a Lenovo g580 corei3 gf710 1gb. And yesterday I decided to play Dirt3 on it, I tried Cs. But when I open the application, nothing happens. Sales does not hang, just continues to work and that's it. Windows 8y 64x. What is the problem?

Drivers for video Intel and nVidia updated?

The first two options do not work, because lenovo has not released new BIOS firmware for the g580, and there are no BIOS files on the support site

there is a bios for him. TakeBios LENOVO G580.

The laptop is excellent, my configuration is Core i3 2350 (2 cores of 2.3 each), 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD and Nvidia Geforce GT630M.
I play at medium-high settings, sometimes it slows down, but often this is the problem of the engine of the games themselves, and I took a laptop for 4000 hryvnia (12,000 rubles), it's a sin to complain. All sorts of Stalkers, third Farkray and Skyrims on high just go.
But there are shortcomings, namely:
- stupid combo connector
- not a particularly cool display, although I’m used to it and in general everything is pretty. But still not IPS far.
- flimsy case
- heated when working on the Internet, the percentage of 45-50 degrees, 50 degrees hard, in games, 70-75 percent, about 60 degrees percent. I don’t know how to measure a discrete card, Everest doesn’t see it
- after a little more than half a year the power supply unit failed, began to overheat and burned, although this most likely happened due to my breakdown
- difficult disassembly, and to get to the cooler, for example, you need to remove the keyboard and a whole bunch of things, which is undoubtedly a drawback. Although when I examined after six months of work, the dust did not find there at all that in the pros
- audio drivers of a left-wing company, accustomed to Realtek firewood
Obvious advantages:
- good performance, at least on the seven
- good performance for a low price
- card reader, USB 3.0 and other useful stuff
- it works quietly if you don’t play games or say we don’t render video
- as many as 3 USB connectors and a drive, of which I personally use only 1, and the drive only used when I installed the system and drivers, but the presence is nice
- pleasant serious outside view of the laptop, trifle - but nice
- large screen
Such are the cases. In general, for the money - what the doctor ordered.

Post has been editedRise.Tomorrow - 31.08.13, 00:56

I need help. I bought my wife lenovo g585 on it, it’s worth win 8 it doesn’t suit it, says it wants to win 7. It wants to enter the BIOS via Del. Don `t come in. A little googling found out that through f2 but there even didn’t figure out the download, you can install from USB and from the hard drive, but not from the disk. Help with bios I think I will understand further.

I think I'll figure it out further
Yeah, everyone thinks so, and then they don’t know how to get the Eight back (the forum is full of cries for help), because the Seven slows down even more and it turns out there are no drivers for it ...
Put your wife to start thisWindows 8 (Post # 21442692)and she will forget that she is not Seven;)

Posted on 09/24/2013, 5:46 PM:

And he “slows down” in view of the fact that there a lot of stuff was stuffed into a startup there. It is enough to optimize / delete the extra background software and everything is normalized. I say so confidently, because yesterday I was doing this procedure on a similar typewriter.

Shoore, maybe a stupid question and what is a startup and what kind of background can be removed.

what is a startup
Ctrl + Shift + Esc>Read more>autoload
which background can be removed
Almost everything that has the word Lenovo in the title, I already remember offhand, but there is sooo much there. You can google on every controversial item, in principle. You can turn off everything and see what stops working. Plus, some services should be put into manual launch, plus a lot of unnecessary in Task Scheduler. Any software that "monitors" the relevance of other software, etc. etc.

Rep: (609)
The people, on the Lenovo website for this laptop there are no BIOS drivers for Windows 7, is there only for Windows 8. Does this mean that you will not get Windows 7 on this machine? ..

8oldemar, Many drivers from Windows 8 are also suitable for Windows 7. If you do not want to experiment - Drivers for Lenovo G580

Rep: (609)
TwistedAndy, aware of this. I am specifically interested in the BIOS. A store sells a modification with Windows 8 preinstalled. However, the manufacturer’s website has all the drivers except for the BIOS under Windows 7. I’d not want to risk downloading drivers from other sites that are unfamiliar (at that least in some cases, reinstalling the OS deprives the warranty, and right after buying it to do it ..) In another store there is a budget modification, it is without the OS - now it's a mystery.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/08/20, 8:23