Mirrorlink

Rep: (477)
Mirrorlink

Attached Image

Short description:
MirrorLink protocol is designed to connect compatible Android devices to compatible multimedia devices of the car.

The beginning of the topic is devoted to the Mirrorlink 1.0 protocol and is not currently relevant (left for history, but there arematching spoiler). Therefore, it makes no sense to study the topic from the very beginning, it is better to start with instructions for beginners.

1. Description
MirrorLink (formerly known as Terminal Mode) was designed to provide technology that provides a continuous connection between a smartphone and a car infotainment system. The technology is extremely simple from the point of view of the consumer. The user installs it in his car, connects to the phone using a USB cable and can immediately use all the phone applications in the car.

When using technology, the user's car software displays a graphical user interface implemented on a smartphone. Often, user software will scale the display of the phone to fit a portion of the display in the car.

While mobile devices are carried out to provide and execute all applications and services that are available to users, information-entertainment automotive system provides the necessary input and output physical characteristics, such as color display, speakers, and microphone system, as well as some other user devices input. These may include - touch screen, turning the knob, steering wheel and additional buttons. This will allow the user to not only get secure access to their favorite mobile apps while driving, but will take advantage of high-performance systems IVI. (a source)
2. Compatible smartphones
MirrorLink в„ў version 1.1:
  1. HTC
    • HTC One (M9 +)
    • HTC One (M9)
    • HTC One (M8)
    • HTC Eye
    • HTC 820
      According to the forum
    • HTC Desire 10
    • HTC U11 Plus (while not the whole screen is mirrored, details in the 4th paragraph of the header)

2. Samsung
    • Galaxy alpha
    • Galaxy Note 4, Note 4 Edge
    • Galaxy S5
    • Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge +
    • Galaxy Note 6
    • Galaxy A3 2016
    • Galaxy A5
    • Galaxy A7
    • Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
    • Galaxy S8
    • Galaxy S9
    • Galaxy S10e
      The list can not continue until all of the latest version of Samsung have Mirrorlink support, except maybe a very cost versions.
      List of Samsung models in response to a request for support

3. Sony
    • Xperia в„ў Z Ultra
    • Xperia в„ў Z1 (Possible incompatibility with some PG PSA Peugeot, CitroГ«n)
    • Xperia в„ў Z1 Compact
    • Xperia в„ў Z2
    • Xperia в„ў Z2 Tablet
    • Xperia в„ў Z3 / Z3 Dual
    • Xperia в„ў Z3 Compact
    • Xperia в„ў Z3 Tablet Compact
    • Xperia в„ў Z3 + / Z3 + Dual
    • Xperia в„ў Z5 / Z5 Dual
    • Xperia в„ў Z5 Compact
    • Xperia в„ў Z5 Premium / Z5 Premium Dual
    • Xperia в„ў X / X Dual SIM
    • Xperia в„ў X Performance / X Performance Dual SIM

MirrorLink в„ў version 1.0:
  1. Samsung
    • Galaxy S3
    • Galaxy Note 2

2. Sony
    • Xperia в„ў Tablet Z
    • Xperia в„ў z
    • Xperia в„ў ZL
    • Xperia в„ў ZR "

Picking a smartphone to connect it via Mirrorlink protocol

List of compatible smarts with PG PSA
PSA pages about Mirrorlink (Peugeot, CitroГ«n)

3. Major problems
When using the Mirrorlink protocol, users encounter several problems:
1. Only certified applications work.
2. Some applications work only on a standing machine. The same applies to the case if devices are used as smartphones that allow you to broadcast the smartphone screen out of the box to the PG (Sony, HTC and some older Samsung models).
3. When a sound appears on the smartphone, the sound of the radio tape recorder, both radio and multimedia, becomes silent. In this case, the sound is not restored after. You have to manually turn it back on.

4. Solutions and FAQ
The section provides solutions to the problems indicated in paragraph 3, as well as user experience.
Mirrorlink 1.0

Further there is a discussion Mirrorlink 1.1
By all devices
HTC smartphones
Samsung smartphones
Sony smartphones

5. Download
6. Unlock Mirrorlink in motion
To solve problem number 2, unlock ML in motion is enough. Unlock instructions may vary for different vehicles.
VAG family
PSA Head Units

Coordinates unblockers
7. Mirrorlink developers
Coordinates of our one forum, who can register the certificates in the application for your orders. Please send your wishes to them in QMS.

bak_ti- not trusted and by agreement trusted certificate.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 09.07.20, 15:53
Reason for editing: Notification.

Rep: (74)
SamsungTMServer ... what is it for?

I have already described in detail for what this program! Have you ever installed the Home Media Server program on your computer? SamsungTMServer works like a Home Media Server!

Rep: (5)
Have you ever installed the Home Media Server program on your computer?

No, I did not put it: blush: So I do not know: yes2: B)

Here, much easier life, with such tape recorders on technology Mirror Link!http://bgtshop.ru/news/smartfon-na-shtatno...m-noveishei-raz
I myself have not studied this question closely yet!
No, I did not bet So I do not know

I'll tell you a bit later!

Rep: (4)
Greetings! I also have a great desire to link their Alpine ICS-X8 and Sony Xperia U! Sony itself promotes this technology (MirrorLink) and has already released a lot of GU models supporting MirrorLink, but why the phones only Nokia, surely under its own brand, ie, may not develop or Xperia anything much more complicated and the problem in the field of iron incompatible? I am glad that Alpine has released a new firmware in which state support for Android devices but so far the list I see only Samsung S3 :(. Tried to put samsungovskoe application to install, but does not start. No one is aware of what may Kulibin some developments already have?

Rep: (0)
Here I have a task so far there is no result and the head of the sony and the bodies also

Rep: (1)
Yesterday I tested it in combat conditions with Sony XAV-601BT and Gelaxi 3. All the latest firmware. The pleasure is below average. The application periodically crashes, navigation is only from Google. It is impossible to receive a call normally when navigation is enabled. A bunch of small and not very subquality.

Tepliy @ 12/28/2012, 15:41*
A bunch of small and not very subquality.

That's why this update comes out regularly!
As for the Sony Xperia, then we must wait from the support of the car stereo, the new firmware.
For Alpine, due out in late January (shorter in the first quarter of 2013)

sergkyl
As for the Sony Xperia, then we must wait from the support of the car stereo, the new firmware. For Alpine, due out in late January (shorter in the first quarter of 2013)

Wow, where does this information come from ??? : yes2:

Rep: (5)
Tepliy @ 12/28/2012, 4:41 PM*
Yesterday I tested it in combat with the Sony XAV-601BT

And what firmware is on the GU? I connected the S3 brother to Sonya ... Sonya said she did not recognize the smartphone :) Although the program on S3 started (unlike my SGSP)

Rep: (29)
Xamel @ 12/30/2012, 12:11*
Wow, where does this information come from ???

I join the question: yes2:
Shl I have alpine. With nokia (C7) almost without problems, and the android (Padfone2) still does not see: beee:

Post has been editedalex6741 - 11.01.13, 09:58

I join the question

Information from the manufacturer, i.e. from ALPANE!

I decided for Alpine to buy all the same Sony Xperia (with the support of Mirror Link), as I will get a bit cheaper I will take!

Information from the manufacturer, i.e. from ALPANE!

It seems the answer lies in your post -ALPANE ))) And I wrote in technical support of the present ALPINE both in Germany and in the UK, not a word about new firmware .. where did that answer you about the dates? : thank_you:

Post has been editedxamel - 14.01.13, 16:04

Rep: (29)
Tell the guys, and for the apple there are no such technologies, applications?
I bought the application for C7, but for Andrew there is not yet: (
Something that manufacturers apparently scored on mirror link: (

Post has been editedalex6741 - 18.01.13, 09:59

Where did they answer you about the dates?

When I bought the radio tape recorder, the Germans (they were of. ALPINE partners) explained that the new firmware is coming out every quarter! It will constantly add support for new devices!
Indeed, in my post I wrote ALPANE instead of ALPINE, my joint.
P \ s: he made the request himself, but in our Alpine-Club, the men there are competent and respond quickly.

Post has been editedsergkyl - 19.01.13, 17:20

Rep: (32)
What about the Pioneer AppRadio (2) SPH-DA100? I have SGS3, so I wonder if it will work normally with it, is there any statistics at all? On the manufacturer's website listed SGS2 And it is not clear which Mirrorlink technology or something of its own is used ... Explain who is in the subject.

I assume that AppRadio Mode is a semblance of Mirror Link! I understand that great opportunities open up when you connect your radio and iPhone!

I do not have an iphone) actually, like the radio tape recorder (I just choose 2d GU)
Included with the GU is only ONE cable - for iphone, for android devices it is necessary to purchase separately !!!!
http://www.pioneer-rus.ru/ru/products/arch...H200C/page.html
at a price of about 4200-4500rub! See such happiness. On BT, it can only call (there is no support for receiving sound on BT).

Post has been editedListard - 20.01.13, 20:36

If you are interested in technology Mirror Link, then I advise you to look at Sonya. Alpine does not offer, because it is expensive, about 25-27000 rubles. if you take from abroad. But there is sound quality and the picture is gorgeous!

And what models?
ps Rummaged in the theme of AppRadio 2 and managed to understand that the usual HDMI-MHL cable (not necessarily expensive Pioneer) is enough, and Americans also wrote a third-party ARLiberator (ARL) prog that allows you to run absolutely any application and display it on the GU screen.
Who cares, read
http://appradioforums.com/Thread-FAQ--600
There are no analogues. It is strange that on 4pd there is not even a topic on this most interesting and unique GU (the price tag is only 10-12 thousand).

updated:
The people won already without wires Samsung connects, through allshare cast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULgfwkkVAXw

Post has been editedListard - 20.01.13, 22:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 20:05