> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III - Discussion (Archive) | before the release of JB - (OS 4.1)

Rep: (1199)
DiscussionSamsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III -Archive

PictureSamsung Galaxy S III,GT-I9300 international version
Regional versions are discussed in separate topics:
* Samsung Galaxy S IIISHV-E210S / K / L - Discussion пїЅ
* Samsung Galaxy S IIISCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH – T999 / SPH-L710 - Discussion �

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Cyanogen Firmware (Mod) 9 (OS 4.0) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Discussioncameras пїЅ | Discussionscreen(display) | Setup and problems withWi-Fi пїЅ | power usage | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

This is an archival topic, a current ("live") topic here:Discussion Samsung Galaxy S III (Samsung GT-I9300)

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 12:37
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (127)
Attached Image

Reviews, benchmarks and comparisons:

Russian-language reviews:

Characteristics of the device
Processor and memory
new Exynos 4 Quad chipset, featuring four cores clocked at 1.4GHz and 1GB of RAM.

Network
2.5G (GSM / GPRS / EDGE): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G (HSPA + 21Mbps): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
4G (Dependent on market)

Display
4.8 inches HD Super AMOLED (1280x720)

OS
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

Camera
Main (back): 8MP, autofocus, flash, Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
Additional (front): 1.9MP, HD-video @ 30k / s, Zero Shutter Lag, BIS

Video
Codecs: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, DivX, DivX3.11, VC-1, VP8, WMV7 / 8, Sorenson Spark
Full HD recording and playback (1080p)

Audio
Codecs: MP3, AMR-NB / WB, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AC-3, apt-X

Additionally
S Beam, Buddy photo share, Share shot
AllShare Play, AllShare Cast
Smart stay, Social tag, Group tag, Face zoom, Face slide show
Direct call, Smart alert, Tap to top, Camera quick access
Pop up play
S voice
Burst shot & Best photo, Recording snapshot, HDR
Google в„ў Mobile Services
Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, Google Latitude
Google Play Store, Google Play Books, Google Play Movies
Google Plus, YouTube, Google Talk,
Google Places, Google Navigation, Google Downloads

WiFi a / b / g / n, WiFi HT40
GPS / GLONASS
NFC
BluetoothВ® 4.0 (LE)

Sensors
Accelerometer, light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, barometer

Memory
16 / 32GB (64GB will be released later) + microSD (up to 64GB)

Dimensions
136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 m, 133 g

Battery
2,100 mAh

Additional photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

A source of information :

Post has been editedNatacha73 - 27.09.12, 19:50
Reason for editing: topic name

Rep: (4019)
McLaren AMG @ 05/26/2012, 9:17 PM*
Judging by the fact that you had / have SGS2, the question is: is the 3rd speaker louder than the 2nd speaker compared to the 2nd one?

can there be an answer here?Intergalactic comparison of SGS2 and SGS3

Rep: (557)
K0rum @ 05/26/2012, 03:49 AM*
Review for all 5+.
I just can’t understand one thing, all the same, C2 and C3 use a quad-core GPU?

Mali-400
There are 4 cores, only on SGS3 it works at a frequency of 400mHz, because 32nm allows you to raise the frequency without increasing the elastic
p / s / sgs2 gpu can overclock up to 400mhz

Post has been editedDiP 7 - 26.05.12, 21:33

Rep: (235)
McLaren AMG @ 05/26/2012, 10:36 PM*
Maybe there, only I didn’t find it. I would like a more adequate verdict.

Judging bythis review, the speaker he just TURN OUT THE EAR !!! )))

Rep: (855)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy S III (Samsung GT-I9300)
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion � | FAQ | Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L - Discussion � | Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH – T999 / SPH-L710 - Discussion | Purchase � | Accessories � | Firmware � | Custom firmware � | Cyanogen Firmware (Mod) 9 (OS 4.0) � | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) � | Modification of software and decorations � | Club lovers � | Camera talk � | Pentyle - myth or reality? | Wallpaper � | Games � | Marriage � | Wi-Fi setup and problems �
Topics Compared to Other Devices SIII

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum
Why was my message deleted?
Friends, we all want our topic to be as informative as possible, and, at the same time, concise - there were no messages in it that had no practical value for the rest of the forum participants or newcomers.
therefore :
  1. Messages off topic of discussion (technical characteristics and features of the device operation) will be deleted.
  2. Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!", "When?", "Where?" - will be deleted.
  3. Messages with words of gratitude will be deleted.
    In order to express your gratitude, follow the Forum Rules:
    5. The reward system.
    5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
    5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

The forum is a public place. Before turning to a specific person in a general topic, and not through the systemprivate messagesorQMS, think - will your message be interesting to other forum participants or will it just take up space?

Android + PC = Internet
Task Killers on Android
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
Configuring access to files on the local network
Questions beginner root user
Set "must have"
Useful

The SGS3 T-Mobile (SGH-T999), i747, E210S / K / L models differ from the i9300:
firmware and unlock do not fit!

Other models, unlock SGS3

Marriage

Samsung Galaxy S III FAQcounts139 questions!

Android FAQcounts68 questions!

K
The hat is current on 09/15/2012

Post has been editedPayalnik - 15.09.12, 22:55
Reason for editing: cap replacement

Rep: (591)
Review from SlashGear

Reviews fromEngadgetandTheverge

Post has been editedPayalnik - 15.09.12, 23:07

Maks2005 @ 05.28.2012, 11:00*
redid that thread compared to sgs2? t9 russian?

they have already written 100,500 times that there will never be a T9 Russian, they combined the contacts with the phone - for some reason, their separation in ICS caused a buttonheat for SGS II users

Post has been editedpANd4 - 28.05.12, 10:17

Rep: (21)
A knowledgeable people tell me: if in Europe you will buy Russian there or will it be necessary to reflash?

Rep: (827)
Burjuy5 @ 05.28.2012, 12:40*
If in Europe you will buy there the Russian language or will it be necessary to reflash?

Will be.

Rep: (62)
Burjuy5 When you first start the phone, you will be asked to select a language. The only drawback is that there will be no Russian scrolling in standard contacts (alphabet), but nothing prevents using another program, or filling in the native, Russian firmware.

Rep: (112)
-strannik-,
Please tell us about the display! Are there artifacts and color gradients? Is 32bit color rendering worthwhile?

Post has been editedwaaake - 28.05.12, 19:14

Rep: (6)
With the display everything is OK. I have sgs2 and sgn and not even that sgs3 is the worst screen.

Posted on 05/28/2012, 19:22:

There is no swype, instead of it you can drag the Samsung clave with your finger. I think you can get used to it.

-strannik- @ 05.28.2012, 21:48*
If you meant "USB debugging" - then it did not go anywhere.

I meant connecting flash drives and HDD via a special cable
-strannik- @ 05.28.2012, 21:48*
I'll try to fill in the evening tonight.

if there is a memory card, then check whether the device supports exFAT format

Post has been editedpANd4 - 28.05.12, 20:52

Rep: (62)
myra0806 , Root is not needed, just download the application and install. It seems even free. http://beta.swype.com/

Adrianna power key + center key - a screenshot is taken.

About blue, they write that there is a marriage of the back cover, and Samsung recalls all devices back.

Post has been editedgor2 - 28.05.12, 22:26

Rep: (2)
TID7 @ 05/28/2012, 11:29 PM*
Can I read more?

"Samsung is postponing the release of the blue version of the Galaxy S III in mid-June

The delay is associated with a marriage found in a batch of 600 thousand devices. The problem is with the back panel, and the company had to destroy 600 thousand defective back panels for the blue Samsung Galaxy S III. And for this reason, the Korean manufacturer was forced to postpone the release of the blue smartphone to a later date.

Samsung has postponed the release date for the sale of the blue version of the Galaxy S III smartphone from June 5 to the middle of the month.

All smartphones in blue have been recalled; until mid-June, the Galaxy S III will only be sold in white. "

Information taken from the VKontakte group

Post has been editedonotole3110 - 28.05.12, 22:36

Rep: (1830)
-strannik- @ 05.28.2012, 19:22*
There is no swype, instead of it you can drag the Samsung clave with your finger. I think you can get used to it.

Sense to get used to when you can put the official Swipe apk file? Ruth is not even required since the native is missing. The official will be able to update by air on new versions.
PANd4 @ 05.28.2012, 19:43*
than?

It has long been written that HD screens are better even with Pentail. Than? The resulting image. Sharpness. We read small font on S2, on HD we read. I spread the pictures after all. The full pixel structure is certainly cool, but not at that resolution. Now, if HD is full, it will be cool. I think we will see such a screen in Note 2.

Post has been edited= SHVARZ = - 29.05.12, 13:02

Rep: (4)
CUBOPOB @ 05/29/2012, 20:58*
HOORAY!!! Today I bought myself a Galaxy C3. If you are interested, write

Where do you buy them all? On CU is not yet available. Look at the minimum brightness of the gray and white picture, there are no yellow spots?

Rep: (28)
Greetings.

I understand that they have already asked 100,500 times, but nimagu nonetheless.

1) If you don’t look at the phone from 3-5 centimeters or through a magnifying glass and do not use it as a reader (in my understanding, I read a lot
and only on 10-inch E-Paper, without options), but still watch for example a lot of movies, 720p for example - tell me, console me,
because PenTile is NOT noticeable and not as scary as it is painted ?? And then the diametrical opposite of reviews is simply a little expensive.

2) Such a phone should be worn in a case in any case, and preferably in a case-cover, from where it is not removed. Well, at least for
softening the blow, you never know what, when falling. It is right? So the question is - tell me, the white device (case) is really slamming
less blue or vice versa? What interests me is not crash tests, but a completely domestic practice - greasy fingers and dust.

This is me and this is what - since I strained with blue phones (I probably saw everything in the "Shopping" topic), then ... well, excuse than white
I want better blue and why you can safely take white. My approach is that any shame of design is definitely covered by a cover, but white
body - smooth, unlike blue, banal grease and dust - which body is more stable?

3) Will you need to buy a protective screen (film)? Once again, we are talking about everyday realities - fat, light dirt, dust and rain ...

Thank. I’m thinking that on Samsung.ru itself for a regular 30,000 they threaten a cover-cover as a gift, it has already been decided practically. I’m suffocating a toad ...

Rep: (22)
Dima-in-omsk @ 05/29/2012, 17:03*
Look at the minimum brightness of the gray and white picture, there are no yellow spots?

there probably will not be yellow spots, but a "linen cloth" as on SGN- alternating gray stripes of different thicknesses

Rep: (419)
Roubchi @ 05/29/2012, 6:07 PM*
PenTile is NOT noticeable and not as scary as it is painted ??
If it is more than 15 cm, it is not even noticeable on my nexus (480x800 by 4 "), but on sgc3 it is even less noticeable.
It is right?
It’s up to you, I’ve been wearing my nexus for 1-1.5 years without a case, there were a lot of falls and the treatment is not very neat, but there is nothing besides a little worn back. Therefore, at your discretion. If you are very worried about the device (which is logical because of its price :)), then buy a cover.
the white device (case) is really slamming
less blue or vice versa?
Slurping the same way, but purely visually on white it is less noticeable.
but white
case - smooth
blue is also smooth.
Will you need to buy a protective screen (film)?

I really do not like films, but I would buy, because the screen here is not like a nexus (curved), so if worn without a case, it will be easy to catch a scratch.

Post has been editedTID7 - 29.05.12, 17:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/20, 2:02