> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Horn в„ў [3D] | [Adventure, Action] adventure action on the Unreal Engine

Rep: (15171)
Horn в„ў
Version: 1.3.2.7/1.3.2.6
Genre: Adventure, Action

Last update of the game in the header:23.06.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
adventure action on the Unreal Engine

Description:
Visually stunning adventure in the third person. Exclusive to Mobile! HORN is a game from the third person, in which a lot of action and adventure - a completely unique experience where anyone can fully explore and enjoy a beautiful and engaging console world, controlled by gestures. You play the role of the student - a young blacksmith named Horn who wakes up to find your village. Later it turns out that these creatures are actually the people and animals from your village, which is the curse, and only you the strength to free them from it. During your incredible adventure you care about one of these fantastic creatures - sometimes uncooperative and angry but very useful. Along with this new companion you must use your sword, crossbow, musical horn, and wits to explore the lands, defeat enemies and solve puzzles in your quest to undo the curse that covers your home.
specifications:
* Accessible controls that everyone can use, walking, jumping, crawling, even grappling hook, all done with intuitive gestures
* Free movement around the world. You can go where you want, not only on a limited path
* a rich and unique world of fantasy
* Styles of melee combat weapon and crossbow
* 3 unique and beautiful worlds available for exploration
Optimized for Tegra2 and Tegra3 devices. Localized in French, Italian, German, Latin and European Spanish, Korean and Simplified Chinese. Coming soon in Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian and Japanese.

Attached Image

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...sphor.Horn.Paid

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version 1.3.2.7 Adreno+ cache : Horn в„ў [3D] (Post # 32303085) + torrent
Version 1.3.2.5 Mali / 1.3.2.6 Tegra : Horn в„ў [3D] (Post # 29190699) + Russified cache from Tegra for version 1.3.2.6
Version 1.3.2.6 Tegra + mod + cache via torrent : Horn в„ў [3D] (Post # 29306700)
Instructions on the Russification of new versions of the game: Horn в„ў [3D] (Post # 29210659)
Version 1.3.2 + cache (cache only for Tegra 3) : Horn в„ў [3D] (Post # 21259009)
Cache for various video accelerators : Horn в„ў [3D] (Post # 24396514)
Cache for mali
version: 1.3.1
Horn в„ў [3D] (Post # 21235646)
breaking into
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
people
torrent
Cache 1.3.1 (torrent) : Horn в„ў [3D] (Post # 21231426)

Past versions

Post has been editedlife finder - 03.02.17, 16:32
Reason for editing: Del

Rep: (70)
Tegra 2 is supported, as I understand it from the description?

Rep: (1)
Deezler,
now and check: 3

Rep: (159)
Deezler,
Dell Streak 7 is supported in the market, but Galaxy R is not (also tag 2)

Rep: (198)
Deezler,
Yes, it is supported, it is written in the market.

Rep: (17)
Mde. I think my sgs will not pull

My hands are itching from impatience!

Rep: (1064)
Sorry for the stupid question. With the help of a kettle start? What do you think?

Rep: (9)
Packard Bell Liberty Tab G100W is not supported, HTC One X - yes. But from the PC in the market does not find.
P. S. Is the Acer A500 supported? And I do not want to put the root.
P. P. S. C One X in the market also does not see. Is it because of Russia?

Post has been editedkrikun98 - 30.08.12, 22:22
Reason for editing: Question

Rep: (65)
Desire HD is compatible, it pleases.

Rep: (15171)
My hands are itching from impatience!

The speed in the market fell, apparently started to download, just wait))

Rep: (24)
should start with a kettle

Rep: (63)
Let's wait, when laid out, and only then we will ask questions

Rep: (10)
Is it written that Russian localization will be in Russian? Tab 2 7.0 supported?

Alien shooter
I'm afraid to buy, and there will be something wrong. So from the beginning here we will check, then we will buy.

Rep: (7)
only tegra, One S in the span, and that's the use of such iron, if nvidia zhmoty xD

Rep: (36)
c cgs 2 again writes incompatibly

ViruZz,
Welcome to the world of contracts!

Rep: (168)
I really liked Dark Meadow, so I am also looking forward to Horn ...
:savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (17)
It is finished. waiting for apk))

Rep: (1)
Galaxy note, Iconia Tab a500 in the PC version of the market - compatible) Pleases)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 12:55