> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Saturn.emu | Sega Saturn emulator

Rep: (190)
Saturn.emu
version: 1.5.27

Attached Image

Attached Image

Description:
Notes / Issues:

The core emulation is based on Yabause and can load cue / iso / bin files
This app is considered beta and unsupported, do not report any issues for the time being
Sound is disabled by default but is supported
If the default auto-frameskip mode runs very slowly on your device, consider using a fixed frameskip which runs the game in slow-motion but offers better input responsiveness
Dynarec for the SH CPUs is supported and enabled by default on Android & WebOS. When switching between SH modes, the setting is applied upon the next game launched, resetting a game in progress continues to use the current SH core. Currently this setting is not saved.
Save states are incompatible between the SH dynarec / interpreter and will crash if loaded in the incorrect mode
The app does not have an icon so you'll see a generic one for now

Developer: robert Broglia
Homepage: http://www.explusalpha.com/home/saturn-emu

Download: version: 1.5.27 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...SaturnEmu-9-1.5.27.apk

Who flies to load the image, go to Options->System->SH2 and set SH2 Interpreter!

Past versions

Post has been editedRom96 - 17.05.15, 18:52
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (347)
Deep Fear will it work?

aeromet,
May be. I only tested the Sonic. FPS is low, but some igrabaelno + no sound: happy:

Bios need him?

aeromet,
Yes. Options->System->Bios

Launched Darkseed (downloaded a small image to check with torrents), plowing, the sound has to twitch. Push Deep fГ«ar try.

Rep: (23)
What images support the emulsion? Tried a few games in the ISO, immediately crashes when selecting. Little hard to believe in developing and bringing to mind the emulator on a PC is emulated Strood.

Rep: (0)
long I wanted. I downloaded the legend of oasis plays a bit slow but it turned out to be accelerated. wondering whether the optimization will be.

Rep: (0)
An error occurred while parsing the package ... the people, I have one ???

Rep: (39)
Shining force 3 actually find? not?

Rep: (15)
GANRED,
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3098297

Rep: (8)
lg l3
It works with 20-24FPS
I checked on panzer dragoon saga
and Guardian Heroes

unlike yabause launched games

Rep: (21)
FATALPOISON @ 10.09.2012, 00:03*
long I wanted. I downloaded the legend of oasis plays a bit slow but it turned out to be accelerated. wondering whether the optimization will be.

I, too, for the sake of this game is waiting for emulsion Saturn ... passed the first part of the emulsion shogi on PS3) enjoy the game .... it was a cartridge in the Szego) but they are rare ... they kind of just 10k copies exist)

Rep: (2)
And I have been there :-) more slot for round batteries to keep save :-)

Rep: (21)
Aliants @ 22.11.2012, 01:35*
And I have been there even a slot for round batteries to keep conservation

Yes Yes! it was the same time))

I am right now, all I will try to put the same - suddenly earn)

and still very low fps :( even tried different BIOSes

Post has been editedRoys61 - 22.11.12, 10:48

Rep: (8)
you with mega drive case do not confuse the emulsion? This console read only discs. though seemingly only in Japan were further kartiridzhi and outside the country have not been sold

Rep: (101)
hiami @ 23.11.2012, 12:41*
you with mega drive case do not confuse the emulsion? This console read only discs. though seemingly only in Japan were further kartiridzhi and outside the country have not been sold

Here people about the game legend of oasis say. The first part was just on the Megadrive, and the cartridge with battery (I have been way too, all 60 stones gathered times with only 10 of the passage). But the second, or rather prequel came to Saturn. That's it and want to play. So do not confuse anything.

Rep: (2)
shining force zaglyuchil screen after Sega (((((

Rep: (3)
Story of Thor 2 does not actually play the entire frame 5 '(

Rep: (15)
On Segou Saturn bunch of great games apart from the above mentioned! Shinobi X, Golden Axe Duel, Metal Slug, Earthworm Jim 2 with stunning music and graphics plus a very psychedelic Cho Aniki and interesting bloody quest FMV Phantasmogoria!

Rep: (23)
mortal kombat trilogy does not go, the game comes to the mode menu, and all :-( tried BIOSes e, j

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/03/20, 2:41