> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Lost sound

Rep: (0)
Lost sound

iPhone 4S 64GB
Firmware: 5.1.1 - official

Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
Greetings, dear users of the portalsavagemessiahzine.com.
There was here such a poser.
Sound disappeared in the iPhone.
Includes music, video, no sound, no slider, too. When the call is also no sound, the sound of unlocking works through time. The headphones music plays.
Tell me what could be the problem?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 20.09.16, 12:28

Rep: (6)
bottom loop

Another symptom found - when moving to video shooting mode - black screen. Is it from there the legs grow from the problem?

I came across such two iPhone 4 and 4 s, with a similar problem, the wines of everything turned out to be the curves of the masters, when they changed the clients with the display, the lower loop was turned off, the contacts were closed in one, in the other, they left, had to turn the input to the train ...

Hello! Please tell me what can be, sounded sound on iPhone 5S In general, there is no sound anywhere and even in headphones, Jack cleaned 100 times (

Rep: (15)
Good afternoon! There was a question with sound. When listening to music or watch a video of the sound, there is no volume and the volume keys + \ do not work. But if the incoming call or SMS there is a sound and during the conversation of the volume key + \ - work in normal mode. If listening to music through headphones sound is the same and regulated. The loop of the audio connector has already changed not helped still. WHAT TO DO? There can be thoughts about this.

Hello. I also have a problem with sound, but not quite typical, as I understand it: I recently threw a new ringtone through ifunbox and after that, all ringtones play very quiet that I can't hear the room from the other end of the room. All other sounds are in order - music, video, key clicks. The phone has rebooted several times. Yandex did not give a single specular council (

Iphone 5

Rep: (7)
Cleaning headphone connector solves 95%
Plus a turnip* Enotofan,
Attached Image

Hello everyone, can where they were discussed to direct in the right direction, the iPhone SE after the fall is not strong, began to quickly play the melodies with hoarse. Threw another speaker the same trouble cleaned Jack did not help what could be?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.12.20, 15:35