> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Lost sound

Rep: (0)
Lost sound

iPhone 4S 64GB
Firmware: 5.1.1 - official

Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
Greetings, dear users of the portalsavagemessiahzine.com.
There was here such a poser.
Sound disappeared in the iPhone.
Includes music, video, no sound, no slider, too. When the call is also no sound, the sound of unlocking works through time. The headphones music plays.
Tell me what could be the problem?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 20.09.16, 12:28

Rep: (245)
artkompot,
Reboot the machine.

Supercharged many times, it did not help.

Rep: (13)
Admin wrote a lot of times, add in the enclosure!
2artkompot, take a toothpick (earring or something subtle hand) CAUTION (!!!) Net headphone jack, a special contact area, from there should leave the dirt (dust or other small dirty trick) ... but first I advise strongly and CAUTION ( without saliva, cigarette smoke etc) blow into the headphone jack!

ZY The method 100%, but do at your own risk (himself confronted with often, especially after the rain (pellets fall clothes), or if the animal lying in a bag (dust, tobacco, cigarettes and etc.)

Zzy oh yes, most importantly, a way to work when --- Adjusting the sound slider gives sound)))) (if no SC is waiting for you)

Post has been editedEnotofan - 23.08.12, 13:08

Enotofan, you do not understand the essence of my problem. The headset plays music without headphones does not play.
At first I thought that somewhere departs contact.
And another said that is only one speaker from the bottom, the second silent.

artkompot,
Owned by you and I have described (the headphones work, without there) ... and sometimes appears sound controller writes the sound headphones ... I tell you, 90% of the jackpot is closed, how do I describe you ... waiting for news

Rep: (891)
artkompot,
And so there is one speaker, this second microphone: drinks:

Rep: (24)
Yesterday, a similar situation occurred. 4s too.
It was really in the nest 3.5mm.
Cured blowing tak, a couple of times, put the headphones pulled ... voila, as though nothing had happened.

but what about the earpiece ?? already 2 iphone 4s .. one and tazha problem disappears .. sound .. not really .. but becomes oochen softly and hoarsely ..
1 handed to the ai .. issued a new month later .. now again tazha problem ... in sc until the bear .. do not want to wait another month ((

Rep: (2)
all the same today, the sound was gone, the slider works - conjured with the connector 3.5 and blew and cleaned - nothing. shift-restore - and all! Now it works!
I mean that there is a software error and, although it may be just a coincidence ...

splayses,
I do not udverzhdal that it is due to dirt in the jack))) (10%) remained the same for other reasons .... I am glad that the way to help you, Comrades

In order not to write, that's Shortcuts, helped me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJg7qp_TzqM...eature=youtu.be

Rep: (5)
Help! Faced with the same problem, I viewed the video on YouTube and suddenly passed out sound, so I rebooted the iPhone, the sound has earned, and then just a couple of minutes the sound was gone again, and does not appear. When an incoming call sound is, if configured to move the volume slider, the sound normally added and unbroken. The player generally no slider. If the volume on the main screen, a call but not dividing the volume added. The headphones sound is everywhere. Probyval clean the headphone connector and reinstall the firmware No results! That tell me?
P.S iPhone 4S 16Gb iOS 6.0.1 no Ceyla respectively.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedspeaker-murom - 17.12.12, 11:58

Rep: (5)
I solved the problem. Maybe someone will be interesting .... In general it was in dock connector (that is to say the charging socket), around were oxidised. Disconnect the battery and carefully toothbrush with alcohol, clean the contacts in the connector, and then left teelfon at night, without the battery, put the battery in the morning, turned on the machine, and lo and behold, there was a sound, everything works as before!

Rep: (23)
There was here such a poser.
Sound disappeared in iPhone4.
Includes music, video, sound, no, slider, too otsutstvuet.V headphones music plays. in games sometimes prosirat without headphones. Requirement !!!!!

Rep: (9)
rusramon,
Read the above tips religion forbids?

Iphone 4S 32 .Vylechil installing tweaks В«Accessory not SupportedВ» from the repository to Cydia: apt.alleon.name, and generally a problem in the loop charging disassemble and clean the oxidized contacts 100%

Post has been editedkuhta - 11.02.13, 20:27

do not operate the volume button. Applications are silent, no sound is heard during a conversation, Youtube is why it sounds. The headphones everything is OK.
it is a physical problem or a software? Connector cleaning, headphone input "blew"

thank

Rep: (22)
Had the same problem with ipod 3g, helped cleaning dock connector! ..... well, and for the prevention of 3.5 mm ....

Rep: (1)
I help cleaning the charging connector, blew dust and everything worked.

kuhta @ 11.2.2013, 18:21*
Iphone 4S 32 .Vylechil installing tweaks В«Accessory not SupportedВ» from the repository to Cydia: apt.alleon.name, and generally a problem in the loop charging disassemble and clean the oxidized contacts 100%

Thank!!! Really helped !!! There was no sound in the dynamics of any headphones, by pressing the keys, bigunok not displayed, it all started after an attempt to show the film in nPlayer, iOS 7.0.4.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/08/20, 00:26