Site and Forum Suggestions

Rep: (1064)
Do you have a suggestion for improvement or development?savagemessiahzine.com- write it here.

Your proposal will be given more attention if it is reasoned.

It is important!

FIND A MISTAKE - tell us about it in the section Bugtracker and we will fix it.

If you haveTHERE IS A QUESTION about the new functionality or the location of controls, read or ask in the topic FAQ on a new engine

Warning fluderastam!
Non-respected fluderasty, this topic contains information with which we intend to improve the flow of information for all users!
If you started to flood in this topic, then it is guaranteed to be perceived as a direct disrespect to all forum users, and punished by increasing the U. p. and RO.
I want to note that for many of you this increase can be extreme.

Post has been editedpaladin7 - 30.08.11, 20:25

Rep: (53)
Lenso ,
In fact, they have already begun to determine the best photos by assigning a rating of photos - see the site sectionsavagemessiahzine.com/ foto
You can also look and vote for someone thread :)

Rep: (1303)
vdv You know, you often have to skip this section. It takes a very long time to load. But you must definitely look.

Rep: (67)
Back to the questions about reputation ...

Encountered a thought of the following kind.

You can make it possible to vote in one topic once, for a certain person.

Someone posted the program, I voted, well done, they say, well done, I can’t vote for him more on this topic.

Rep: (265)
And here I am again about my own: D Gathered with RASAMAN a beer to drink in the Capital somehow, we communicate every day on ICQ, but I have never seen a person in the eyes. What can I tell him to come in clerical pants (to find out it was easier) I mean, to give users the opportunity to insert their photos into the profile. Anyway, I think that a little reality on the forum does not hurt. : D I hope for a positive decision from the Administration: good:

Merzavec and suddenly this person will write something else so sensible that it cannot be noted. And you already spent your plus sign ...

cad8er Th for a topic like this? not well, if there are good reasons for restricting forum users to insert their physiognomy in the questionnaire, then of course I am silent: unsure: Well, if not, then I don’t understand: nea: In the questionnaire, there is even a place reserved for this case: D

Added @ 28.01.2006, 00:49

cad8er
but can make it possible to change reputation only with a certain number of useful posts? for example 10 posts: o)

In general, there is such a practice: anyone can give a reputation, but it will not be rated +1, but depending on how much a seasoned user gave you that reputation. (well, for example, if you rateImater , then it’s 38 parrots right away) but if for example Bigroad , then it’s generally not worth it. Well, like that. : D

cad8er , I understand everything, the answer is accepted: D About the topic I was not in the know: D

Rep: (6)
2d0x I support the remark about the lack of information about the size of the attachment, a trifle but intuitively convenient

Rep: (120)
Reputation can only be changed from a PC, but it doesn’t work with a PDA. Can I make any buttons?

Rep: (11)
Still, it is advisable to docab by sections!

Suggestion: Make an itemPDA link to review, i.e. for example, a person has a model Loox 720 , you click on it, and you get on its review. It would be convenient, because Not many people know PDA models by heart. :)

Rep: (276)
Socke! T
We are just about to make extremely detailed reviews on all models. It is not so easy.

Schumacher , The reputation can be changed from the PDA in light mode.

Rep: (120)
Lenso @ 01/30/06 23:01:34
Schumacher , The reputation can be changed from the PDA in light mode.

Lenso, thanks!

I noticed that when you create a new social. survey, then the preview of the created survey is not displayed, but only the message is visible. Please make the survey visible.

Suggestion: make custom the number of displayednew topics when searching.

But can I add a link to those topics in which I created or answered something?
I often take this opportunity when I forget where I asked / answered or created.
Now you have to look for a participant (i.e. yourself) in the Participants list, and look for topics where he answered

at least in the profile of a forum member. (in mine i.e.)

Rep: (768)
Salo ,
At the top of any page, click on your nickname ("Hello, ...") and there "find all messages"?

dci ,
senx
damn really did not know about this :)

Please add a smileyAttached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/06/20, 23:22