Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 | [Tabletpc] Windows 8 / 10.1 '' / -GHz / -GB RAM / IPS / NFC

Rep: (624)
Description |DiscussionпїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows RT Software | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ
Attached Image

Device characteristics
  • Windows 8 pro
  • Intel Atom processor (Clover Trail)
  • 10.1 ", 1366 x 768 pixels, IPS matrix
  • cameras - main 8 megapixel and frontal - 2 megapixel
  • NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mini-HDMI
  • optional - stylus, 3G and 4G and fingerprint scanner
  • Accessories - keyboard and docking station with three USB ports, HDMI output and Ethernet connector
  • thickness 9.8 mm
  • weight - less than 600 grams
  • battery life up to 10 hours
Recheck on official website
TTX models and their numbering from American comrades
Detailed such review.
Useful information

Wanted topic curator. Application can be left in the subjectI want to be curatoror contact the LAN moderators section.

Post has been editedBlack fish - 30.06.15, 09:41
Reason for editing: useful

Rep: (2)
Who has what other news is there?
I doubt it - or to take the ASUS VivoTab Smart

Rep: (8)
kostya_bug @ 13.02.2013, 17:08*
I doubt it - or to take the ASUS VivoTab Smart

it has a major plus in the pen. Now, if in a smart pen input was it would be super.

Rep: (1)
Tablet Reviewhttp://matrosov.net/wordpress/?p=6

Thank! Telling! I will take TRT2 ... really very interesting specimen!

Rep: (0)
I bought it today by chance with a 3G and a pen in St. Petersburg, in the Lenovo store. I came to touch, turn around without a pen, because The seller on the phone said that there is only without the stylus. It turned out that in stock 2 pcs. with feathers lying around. I got the last one :)

Waiting for the docking station and VGA adapter.

Rep: (17)
nmt @ 20.02.2013, 22:57*
Accidentally bought today with 3G and pen in St. Petersburg,

Lucky.
As a feather? How do you spell?

He took the pen mainly for the child to draw his scribbles :)
In the subway pen just do not need.
In the classic format I plan to use the dock, with the mouse, keyboard and monitor.
And there is nothing to compare with, the last time I used HTC and qwerty with a stylus. On Lenovo, it is definitely more interesting and more convenient.
Recognizes handwriting well.

and I did not know that they are sold in Russia, and even in the official store. Really in Moscow there is no 3G pen. Pen is expected next week, as I was told on the phone. On the site about this says nothing. Wow. You can buy in the near future.

Rep: (100)
simius @ 21.02.2013, 16:30*
Pen is expected next week, as I was told on the phone.

And about the price if there is no information?

Roverk last night has appeared in the catalog on the store site. Price 32580. At the weekend go to feel ^ _ ^

simius,
a reference plz

How to catch Yota without sim card otpishites pliz.
Only makes sense to take out of the cloud storage and 4G,
if our rate in 2600 it has ...

Translated into rubles and 20 000 without the dock, $ 660 in the US
It is necessary to take with stoilusom and dock
If up to 26 000 - the scrape, a very useful thing will

Post has been editedEXEBET - 24.02.13, 00:36

saccharum
Version with digitizer again disappeared from the catalog. And with the price of the page disappeared soon. Here is the page:http://www.ideapad.ru/goods/124322/
A version without the digitizer here:http://www.ideapad.ru/goods/120774/

Tell me, why do we need a digitizer in everyday use? Vin8 very inconvenient for finger control?
As far as it is more convenient ordinary stylus, or that they have there in the standard version.
I think the normal order:
http://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90...-n3s4hge-3g.asp
Or with a digitizer (xs but how long to wait)
http://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90...-n3s25ge-3g.asp
Claudia'm not going to take it, I will use as a aypad.

Rep: (100)
Forever27 @ 05.03.2013, 20:48*
Tell me, why do we need a digitizer in everyday use? Vin8 very inconvenient for finger control?

I need a stylus to work in programs OneNote and Windows Journal to create handwritten notes and drawings. To work with the interface Win8 enough fingers. The plates without the support of the stylus can be used only with your finger or stylus capacitive gross thickness of a finger, for the fine work he is unfit.

Rep: (45)
Forever27 @ 05.03.2013, 21:48*
digitizer

There Vakomovsky stylus and optional sensor layer. The whole thing probably drawing / handwriting than simply an interface.

That is, if I'm not going to draw and use handwriting digitizer me to anything?
Then it makes no sense to overpay and even more wait ..
A second plate is a little more simple (less sensitive and so forth.), There is generally a stylus or the empty slot in the body?

Rep: (3)
the empty slot in the housing, cap tightly closed.

Forever27 @ 05.03.2013, 21:48*

I am here to shop poked a finger at the tablet with a stylus. The Metro interface (or whatever it's called) all comfortably and perfectly. But the standard interface is too shallow, it was inconvenient without a stylus. Since the main advantage of a subject is in such environment, the IMHO stylus needed.

Guys who bought a cover for the device?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/08/20, 3:28