Problems with sound transmission via Bluetooth | Poor sound quality via A2DP

Rep: (1)
Good day. Spoken China background, based on the MTK6575 (i9220 +) Android 4.0.3. There's a great stereo bluetooth headset. The essence of the problem. Compound succeeds, the audio stream peredaetsya - itself but sound quality is very low, the feeling that deskretizatsii 12kHz frequency and bitrate 24bpm .... Tried headset with another device (simple samsung 50 bucks) - all perfectly sound - quality as well adekatnoe for bluetooth. Correspondingly the question - is it possible to somehow set up bluetooth to transfer audio at a higher quality? is somewhere configs any changes or something like that ... For wine-Mobile have tweaks to the registry like ... maybe we have a chance to influence the sound quality via bluetooth?

Post has been editedTanderly - 04.08.12, 11:18

Rep: (226)
It is unlikely that anything can be changed. China is China.

So the only possible answer is "China-G..no"? or just more knowledge is not enough programmers to solve this problem? chip worth normal specification supports all (In a survey blyutuza Tools provides - MT6620).

Rep: (0)
Same problem. Phone THL V9, Android 4.0.3. Headset Jabra BT3030. The problem is the codec. more precisely in its settings. I believe that the solution should be about as here -Subject to 3ppts

It is necessary as that to dig the sound transmission settings on blyutusinu in android

Post has been editedyandobrov - 21.01.13, 22:41

The problem is to a large number ve guglofonov, and I understand that the problem is in the system.http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=9888
Options offered in the branch does not help, because or there are no files in the file system, about which is said in the thread, or does not work.

Well done, eh? phone for 60 bucks on propietarnoy system with Bluetooth provides the necessary signal quality and feature-rich Samsung Gelaksi III or most of CTS by the sound will come out initially just shit out ... blyutuza

Well, how is it - people walking with dofiga stereoblyutusom - and "enjoy" "otlinym" sound or what? As you can well solve the problem, because it is not all there is.

Added to the problem of a star on the Google Code page. I urge everyone to do the same! :)
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
I stereoblyutus and platform 6575 sound shit, but then gets used as no choice

I believe that we should not get used to that :)

Watching interesting - a friend's phone on 6577 - to firmware quality was better than me (but still slag) and firmware update - all stopped playing music in the headset, only clicks. while talking - okay.

Soon will order Hi-Fi Bluetooth stereo headset and take a look ... I Phone 4.0 specification and 2,3 + EDR headset

. "Passes Bluetooth channel capacity is not sufficient to transmit two-channel audio signals of acceptable quality without compression The A2DP profile use different codecs, compression digital stream to Bluetooth-channel size standard is defined as at least one codec -. SBC, additional (MP3, AAC, etc... ) -. option should be noted that the quality of the transmitted sound using SBC worse codec than using the codec MP3 standard compression parameters when establishing communication transmitter and receiver agree on a codec to be used and the coding parameters (bit rate, sampling frequency. etc.)."
wiki

and if the stereo headset is not connected voobschk on a2dp it can be cured?

Rep: (186)
I found information on the topic in a rather strange place:http://forum.fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=18994- a post called 'High-quality sound via Bluetooth is possible! setup A2DP 'instructions.

Bluesoleil lies on rutrekere if necessary - give a link.

Rep: (186)
Tried to listen for Blutuz test track in 24/192 Flack format, bit rate of about 5 MB / s - normal flight!
Player - DeadBeef, receiver - CS-Z 100 (photo attached).

Choking a little, and they are, IMHO, are associated with the system (latency), and not with Blyuzuz.

Attached images
Attached Image

Good day. Spoken phone on the 4th android Ritmiks + Stereo Philips, the same problem = SOUND squish on Android !!! From a computer on windose all OK. Since the same to solve the problem ????????

Bought the phone ORRO N100, it ANDROID 4.2.2 firmware
Sound transmission to the radio via bluetooth squelching. Torment. How to be, what to reflash?
Before was Jiayu G3s, everything was perfect

Post has been editeddeep12345 - 13.07.14, 18:55

Have any ideas what could be the problem?
The hardware or in the software

Rep: (16)
Friends!!! There is not just an idea! There is a solution!!! : Happy:
I could not put up with crappy sound on the headset for 2500 wooden and long tormented your device. Platform mtk6592 android 4.4.2.
The bottom line is this: there is such a file audio_policy.conf.
It spelled out the audio bit rate and bit depth of flow. Profile for a2dp somehow low. I ordered 96000KGts and 32bit. Reload this and just ofigel became singing. : Yes2:
Attached fileaudio_policy.conf.zip(1.19 KB)

************************************************************************************
Trial and error: blush: discovered that in this file by | written bit rates to reduce the quality of the channel and improve stability.
Registered at 320,000 was just gorgeous, but it's while I'm away from the noise.
When I pass in a residential area, or near factories appears stuttering.
Codec see packet loss and reduces the bitrate of that list down. Therefore, in particular the quality you will not have, IMHO too dirtied the air all sorts of WiFi and other tinsel.
You can certainly try to remove low bitrates, but then he would stutter.

Post has been editedpirat777knj - 31.07.14, 09:59

People, a similar situation. I have a Galaxy Note 2, ears Rapoo h6060. recently updated to firmware 4.4.2 4.1.2 was (sort of)
So before it was all good, but now (after a firmware update) box phone in your pocket and start wild interruptions. Tell me what can be?

Rep: (16)
Comes to mind is the current one: the module firmware. Looks like the new change something. Try out the old firmware module to fill.

Rep: (2)
pirat777knj, according to your instructions and of course sound is played back on the phone and not on the headset, while Start the player by pressing the button on the headset itself.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/07/20, 18:06