> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AppAsLauncher | program to select any application as a launcher

Rep: (51)
AppAsLauncher
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:05.10.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
AAL - a program that allows you to select any third-party program like launcher.

Description:
AAL - a program that allows you to select any third-party program like launcher.
Its operating principle: when you first start it lets you choose to place the launcher any program, after which it closes and more about it you do not remember.
To select a different program in the launcher, then reopen from AppAsLauncher application menu.

Developer: vogster and machete96. Icon for a special thank you Dreamer'u :)

Russian interface: Yes

Download: Attached fileAppLauncher.apk (22.42 KB)
version: 1.1
Special version for Titanium Backup, which starts only Titanium Backup (need Titanium Backup):Attached fileTitaniumLauncher.apk(3.73 KB)

Special version for AppFolder, which runs the only AppFolder (Need AppFolder):Attached fileAppFolderLauncher.apk(3.76 KB)

For the last two versions (special) sources completely different and no one except machete96 did not participate in the development.
Past versions
Attached fileAppLauncher.apk(21.91 Kb)

Post has been editedmachete96 - 24.01.13, 14:52
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (1311)
With the release!

Thank you :) There are ideas? Write in QMS!

Rep: (1519)
Somebody set. How it all vygdlyait in the Application menu, for example? What is described namudrili.
And screenshots would be more. Or I misunderstood something.

Is an application that allows any third-party application to put both the launcher :)

Rep: (7)
Thank! Necessary thing. And just to experiment interesting. At 128MB ram Chinaman markups mast keV, to remove the native launcher and seriously accelerate it.

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 27.07.12, 22:27

Rep: (18)
Very interesting application. Useful to people who do embedded systems based on androyd.

Rep: (7)
ThePro94 @ 26.07.2012, 22:04*
You are not all the same developer

Just do something I'm a developer. And I write some utilities to andorid and symbian. And this idea of ​​using an application launcher instead of the system is very, very promising. You want examples? Bank terminal, a mobile payment terminal, any terminal services in a large firm. The latter most likely come in handy. More examples? Possibility to lock the system in the single application to be able to use the device on android only one program. Enough to buy a Chinese Android-tablet for 70 $ -200 $, write an application and vpihat it in an iron box. We get the full terminal for little money, without any computer running stably. If you do not know - that they are similar everywhere in the streets and almost all banks are working on Windows 98 or XP, with application startup. Inside an ordinary computer + cash register cash + scanner + GPRS modem.

Rep: (154)
an interesting idea, I liked) guys rock! with the release!

Rep: (16)
Not bad, but you need to modify: brakes on the menu, and sort alphabetically to :)

Rep: (696)
The idea realized. I think someone really appreciate.
Of course, it will not be a simple user of your device. (Well, I just can not imagine why he would need it)))

Upd: More here I figured. But the real figure, which run later. )) Even if the application is the "output"
(If hard buttons are removed and even with them all ....)

only thanksvogsterprogram began a second life!

Fixed many critical bugs
The list is now in alphabetical order: 3
A lot of different goodies!
Attached fileAppLauncher.apk(22.42 KB)

Rep: (52)
set, downloaded Yandex Shell, chose it as the default launcher, no economy operatvnoy memory did not notice. How to eat off JS All RAM, and eat off.

Do not understand what is the essence of the proposed annex)

Rep: (0)
Pfft ... Dear shmaka2! This application allows you to make any application launcher, but not saves Ram, Ram, and so on ...

Rep: (52)
vozmozhnoya spent incorrect logical chain, but: putting JS launcher by default, the standard launcher does not run, so RAM is spent on all Yasha, rather than JS + standard launcher.
Something like this.

No, without removing it will Standarte (typ. Launcher) hang in the memory, because he has such a code! My application does not kill the standard launcher.

Rep: (49)
machete96 @ 30.09.2012, 23:22*
No, without removing it will Standarte (typ. Launcher) hang in the memory

Memory system unloads the application at its discretion, so that it is a standard launcher and can not be hung in memory, everything is very ambiguous.

Has been updated (in alphabetical ordering, etc.).

Added spets.versii for Titanium Backup and AppFolder.

Rep: (189)
It has posted screenshots of how an application is running as a launcher, and then only the screens of a subject.

Rep: (189)
Diman_3452,
and return the old launcher is possible then?

Rep: (19)
Camel @ 13/09/2015, 23:55*
and return the old launcher is possible then?

In my opinion, only a return to factory settings.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 21:57