Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Cyanogen Firmware (Mod) 10 (OS 4.1)

Rep: (2345)
Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Cyanogen Firmware (Mod) 10 (OS 4.1)
PictureSamsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - OS 4.1 Jelly Bean
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Marriage | Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - FAQ
power usage | Perezalete ...
Of site | XDA (English) | Video review | Topics | Modems | Changelog (alternative)

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com

Rules section "Android - firmware"

Posting Rules

We learn to ask questions correctly!

SCREENSHOTS
]
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Official-ROM
Experimental-ROM

Google APPS ( changelog )

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Verify the correct operationClockWorkMod Recovery
2. Download and copy on the inside (!!!) sd-card: GApps and CM10 zip-s
3. Reboot into recovery
4. install your SM10
5. install your GApps
6. wipe data / factory reset - do it, do not hesitate to get another bootloop
7. reboot
8. Enjoy! :)
** DO NOT restore system applications and their data with Titanium Backup !!!

ATTENTION! In the transition to SM10 with the official firmware 4.0.4 (XXLQ5, XWLPM, etc.), Item 6 of this manual, namely wipe data / factory reset in recovery, can damage your device !!!
Simply put, turn your smartphone into a "BRICK"!

To avoid this, it is necessary to roll back / flash ODIN any 4.0.3 / 2.3.X or on any official 4.0.4 install the custom kernel in advance, which is disabledmmc_cap_erase (For example Siyah) and only then install the SM10!

UPDATE previously installed CM10 ROM-as
1. Download and copy on the inside (!!!) sd-card CM10.zip
2. Reboot to recovery
3. To install your SM10
4. reboot
5. Enjoy!

useful programs, archives, etc.

NUCLEUS

FAQ (question / answer)
- Can I use this firmware for everyday use?
- Yes, you can! If you are not afraid of some minor flaws.
The current state of firmware Cyanogen (Mod) 10 - nightly (colloquially "nightie")
Release Candidate (RC, release candidate) and Stable (stable) version does not currently exist.

- What is HW Composer?
- Hardware Composer enables rendering UI (user interface) using the GPU (grafficheskoe processor). Simply put, when running in SM10 Hardware Composer we would have to see more smoothness when working with the interface. In addition to the smoothness Hardware Composer interface should provide more and better picture clarity, reducing the load on the processor. Thus Hardware Composer in fact nothing more than a hardware graphics accelerator.

- What are MTP, PTP and USB_MASS_Storage?
- We read here:http://proweb.info/mp3-pleery/media_transfer_protocol/

- Why is my phone hot?
- The phone may heat up with heavy use of the device (for example, games). In the case of heating the phone during its idle time, it is necessary to look for the cause of heating in some applications that do not allow the phone to go into standby mode, deep sleep.

- Do I need to calibrate the battery after installing the firmware?
- NOT! It is a myth!

- Does YouTube work?
- Yes it works.

- Does GPS work?
- Yes it works.

- Does the camera work?
- Yes, it works as a photo and video.

- During a conversation, the screen goes blank and does not light up after the call is completed. What to do?
- The proximity sensor on current firmware works fine. If for some reason this problem manifests itself, try to turn on the "End the call with the power button" settings.

- Have an FM radio?
- This function is currently not implemented.

- Why there is no file manager?
- The developers left the right to choose a file manager for you - download the file manager you need from GooglePlay (Market).

- Calendar sync does not work.
- Install the new current version of GAPPS.

- Does Wi-Fi hotspot mode work?
- Yes it works.

- Is Titanium Backup supported?
- Not available for system applications and their data, just for third-party software, but in this case is not excluded a variety of errors.

- Is it possible to flash the bootloader using CWM?
- No you can not.

- Problems with duplicate contacts.
- If you restore contacts from a file with a vcf extension, and then synchronize with your account, then contacts can double (it’s better to save contacts via Google account, and not to a USB flash drive). The same thing can happen if you have several Google accounts: when you sync, contacts will multiply (by the number of accounts). You can solve the problem by going to your account settings in google.com>>>Personal Area>>>contacts>>>additionally>>>find and combine matching contacts ...

- How to make it so that when installing a new application a shortcut on the desktop is created?
- When installing from Google Play (Market)? If yes, then: go to the Market>>>Menu>>>Settings>>>there will be highlighted tick "Automatically add widgets", disable.

- I can not find a market / add a Google account.
- No Google APPS package installed. Download it from the link from the header and install it through the recovery.

- What is Trebuchet, Apex or Nova launcher?
- Work tables (launchers) with advanced settings for JB.
Default for SM10 - Trebuchet
Stock launcher from Google does not exist!

- How to enable unlock on the face?
- Phone settings>>>Security>>>Lock screen>>>Screen lock>>>Face control>>>Tune>>>Contunue>>>Continue>>>select control blocking method>>>Confirm control blocking method>>>OK! Done!

- How to make a screenshot?
- The screenshot is done in 2 ways:
1. button "on" button + "Volume Down"
2. hold down the power (power) button for 2 seconds and dropped menu, click on the "Screenshot" button - a second screenshot is taken.

- I can not play music from internal memory / MiroSD card.
- Go to settings>>>Applications>>>Multimedia Storage>>>stop the process and clear the data and cache. Restart the phone, wait 10-20 minutes for the re-scanning of files to end.

- I can not find a microSD card.
- storage / sdcard0 = internal storage (internal storage)
storage / sdcard1 = external sdcard (MiroSD external card)

- Are the themes supported?
- Yes. Tag "Themes" is in the header.

- How to backup IMEI?
- You need to copy the EFS folder (located in the root) from any file manager that supports ROOT.

- How to remove cracks in song titles?
- Take advantage of the programRus Tag Fixer

- Why in the information about the RAM does not show 1024MB?
- The remaining memory was used for the GPU (Video Card).

- Is there a SM10 support NFC?
- Smartphone Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II does not have NFC, regardless of what version of android-A and firmware you should: stock or custom.

- Why is the phone not defined in KIES?
- And I do not have to! SM10 - a project on open source google (AOSP), and to a software samsung-not is irrelevant.

- Why are the WI-FI and data transfer icons for 2 / 3g gray or blue?
- The icon turns blue when there is an outgoing connection to a remote TCP / 5228 port that uses GooglePlay (Market).
The Internet can be (for example, open HTTP, HTTPS, etc. selective ports), but if TCP / 5228 is blocked, the icon is gray.

- Which modem should in default SM10?
- The firmware SM10 no modem! those. What stood before flashing, and will remain so.

- Where to download the Russian language pack for OFF-line search?
- Settings>>>Language and input>>>Voice search>>>Offline speech recognition>>>EVERYTHING>>>Russian (15MB)

Thank you for helping us compile the FAQ.phoeniixx
a list of frequently asked questions and their answers, will be edited and supplemented by ... [/ spoil]
[Spoil = NOT running] • Hardware Composer: does not support all JellyBean features
• Audio: Headset volume bug
• USB: slow ums transfer speed
• Surfaceflinger: short screen flash after CRT-off animation
• Camera: Recording effects broken
• FM Radio: unsupported
• TV Out: unsupported, will never work (proprietary, undocumented)
[Spoil = Translation] • Hardware Composer: not all features are supported JellyVean
• Audio: sound bug in the headset
• USB: slow transfer rate UMS
• SurfaceFlinger: the screen after a brief flash of CRT-off animation
• Camera: visuals broken camera
• the FM-radio is not supported, try the Spirit FM with the Market
• TV out: is not supported and will never work (due to lack of documentation)

overdue on 04.11.2012
original source

Why deleted my post !?
1. Your message violated Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
2. Your message violated Rules section "Android - firmware"
3. You did not carefully read the tag in the header Posting Rules
4. The answer (s) to your question (s) are on the surface - in the topic header (by tags and / or under spolers).
5. Before asking the question (s), you are too lazy to use the search on the topic (in the right upper or lower left corner of each page) and scroll through at least 3-5 last pages.
6. With your message, you ignored the established communication style of users in the topic.
The most frequent recommendations are:
- discussion / comparison of other firmware / third-party software
- mangling (including translation into Cyrillic and vice versa) alien nicknames
- screenshots not hidden under spoler
- links to third-party resources that are not hidden under the tag or "hidden text" under the spoller (details in p.3)
7. The information in your message is hopelessly outdated and not relevant for extreme builds / releases
8. Not only the curator keeps order in the subject, but also the moderators help keep the topic clean, for which they thank you so much!

Cap updates
2.08.2012 - added spoiler "FAQ (question / answer)"
25.07.2012 - opening theme

Post has been editedj-MORGAN - 25.05.15, 09:27

reserved ...

Rep: (146)
NetStranger @ 25.07.2012, 12:31*
and FM still not plow? and what they release together? that the CM disappointing, such a popular device, and they barely barely cho kodyat in this direction. floor, the firmware in nightie, is this normal?

Radio nobody wants. Why spend a lot of effort on it when the Market is full, for every taste and color, a variety of radio.
This is the same as the song and why no stock file manager. The answer is simple, because he did not give fuck nobody =) Everyone has their favorite file manager, wanted to - set. And if you include some in the assembly, then all start whining, why do you have inserted govnistye manager A, while B manager is a hundred thousand times better. Like this.

By the way, yes, when an incoming call even more black stripe in the photo ... But now the pictures of excellent quality =)

Rep: (34)
emptys0ul @ 25.07.2012, 14:14*
Perezaleyte somewhere Goolge Apps

Here you are

emptys0ul @ 25.07.2012, 13:14*
Perezaleyte somewhere Goolge Apps, I have for some reason does not want to rock the link in the first post.

Google drive

kimpton @ 25.07.2012, 16:22*
It surprised even some that charge from a USB cable is much faster than it was on CM9. Or I think so ...

I agree!. I also noticeably faster.

fresh gappsy (20120726)
we still 25th: D

Rep: (297)
Mini review CM10.
1. Installation runs without problems.
2. yadro Siyah 3.4 is not suitable.
3. Immediately when the animation from CM9.
4. Size GAPPS 85.7mb (at a rate of GAPPS for CM9 ~ 45mb)
5. Data transmission via 3g / 2g works.
6. USSD requests are working properly.
7. WIFI works (access point mode, too wound up ...)
8. GPS works tested on NAVITEL 5.0 satellite search time on the first run of 1 minute 33 seconds
9. Connecting to a computer in MTP mode.
10. The sound is.
11. Calls normally dumps and zayakaniya not observed.
12. T9 dialer to operate normally, although there ruskih letters. (Search made on the contact's name ...)
13. Video plays only in the software decoding inMx player and decoding in hardware BSplayer (Sound BSplayer the video plays fine).
14. Photos and video are working properly. (When shooting video displayed on the screen is not the quality and aspect ratio which is withdrawn.)
15. The amount of free RAM ranges from 187mb to 387mb ....
16. Hardware 3D likely absent (when running 3D test in antutu program takes off.).

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedphoeniixx - 25.07.12, 18:05

Now the way in addition to the standard Easter eggs on android there Easter eggs from CyanogenMod. It called the same way as the standard, only the version of the firmware item =)

Including the newly defined Navitel location 20 seconds and shows 8 satellites this despite the fact that lying on the bed a few feet away from the window and ran for the first time on sm10!

Someone found as photos from the camera can be stored on Detachable flash drive? In the setting of all such points is not found.

Post has been editedsych_vn - 25.07.12, 22:43

Rep: (12)
Prompt, downloaded Russian voice 15MB package. Click with office desk with internet off on the microphone, and he complains of the fact that there is no Internet, it turns out I do not have offline?

Rep: (0)
popshow, I have voice input works fine without the Internet

Rep: (12)
And tell me where it is used, or how to enable it? It may simply not understand yet ....

popshow, in the "Language and Input" - is worth a bird near the "voice input Googe" Well, cache downloaded for the Russian language. Like any special histrostey I was doing to offline entry earned

Starpag, not only you

Post has been editedkimpton - 26.07.12, 02:04

I want to describe in more detail with the problem of power. In the morning I wrote that "the battery melts easy on the eyes", then referred to the fact that "torment" the device to complete the program, loaded it almost 100% and returned to their work matters. In the evening, again I decided to return to the tests (put the software, the test gps, bluetooth, etc.). Generally everything seemed to be normal, the battery was discharged course quite rapidly in this mode, but nothing I sort of noticed. Then came the wife, I put the phone and forget about it just for an hour, the battery was about 30% As a result, when once again picked up the phone in his hands - he was red-hot, the battery - 7%, went to see proca frequency - current was 1200 Mhz. In the process nothing voracious not hanging in the statistics batteries first "screen" and the second - to "Multimedia". Well, this went on until the garbage phone charge up to 20%, then the rate has fallen proca, heating left. Like this.

denisych82 @ 26.07.2012, 08:52*
People sad news for all JB, online video is now not see. JB flush for now will not.

I think the problem is exaggerated. Most of the sites have long supported video playback via html5-players in the browser or special programs for your phone, for example the same YouTube or Vimeo. About view Flash sites I do not say anything on the phone, because Almost all the sites have been designed to control the mouse rather than a finger. One only has to look in the direction in which the iOS with the family was not support flash, well, okay, people live =)

Rep: (43)
My 5 cents ...
1. Photo removes much faster (loss of quality is not noticed)
2. Video retains too quickly (for example, the quality -sample)
3. Animation menu smoother than 4.0.4, but sometimes tupit more (probably due to lack of support for video accelerator)
4. Do not operate some prog as seen - Apex Launcher is very sad, Google+ when placing a new record tupil 5 minutes
5. All photos of contacts will have to change again, but now beautifully and clearly :)
6. GPS \ WiFI \ Mobile data transfer works

Rep: (3)
For the first hour - stability. Exactly like zhor batteries (stably high). Changed mount path sd card, it is now - extSdCard, available from the root filesystem as before

Rep: (177)
The CM9 is a program GalaxyS2 Device Settings, where you can adjust the screen mode, touch keys lighting, etc. In its preview of CM10 has no, but if you throw the AIC device settings in the section / system and set the correct permissions, then after the restart in the main settings menu option advanced menu; Parameters can be changed - it works (taken from XDA)Attached fileGalaxyS2Settings.apk(76.58 KB)

dancer810 @ 26.07.2012, 13:23*
4. Do not operate some prog as seen - Apex Launcher

the latest version of a convenience store works fine
mr.Abean @ 26.07.2012, 14:29*
I'm at the office site not found sm10 where to get this custom?)))

forum.xda-developers.com

Post has been editedKrendelrus - 26.07.12, 11:53

Does anyone know, this is possible to customize the firmware support WIFI authentication EAP-SIM?

Beeline has tariff "mobile Internet Super" for 390 rubles. where the monthly fee included access to Wi-Fi Beeline_WiFi_WPA network. Connection is possible via the subscriber device iPhone, iPad, and Nokia N- and E- series c built-in Wi-Fi module that have a SIM authentication.

Zabugorny advice did not help - "Root Explorer" ->edit /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf
network = {
ssid = "Beeline_WiFi_WPA"
key_mgmt = WPA-EAP IEEE8021X
eap = SIM
priority = 5
}

Information on a protocol -EAP-SIM

Rep: (92)
kimpton @ 26.07.2012, 12:41*
About synchronization pictures - I do not know what they were corrected, but if the web interface gmail go to your contacts, assign a contact picture - on the phone, she still comes to the poor quality

Try to assign a phone to synchronize. Then remove and re-add the account

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/20, 20:17