AliExpress - questions | [how-to]

Rep: (1394)

Attached Image

Useful information

Note!
There are problems with shipping Aliexpress Saver Shipping (track numbers za .... hk).
Such parcels may not be properly tracked; they themselves may be “delivered” to the addressee, although they have not been received. In case of loss, it is almost impossible to find them.
If possible, refuse to accept Aliexpress Saver Shipping in favor of a more reliable option.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 29.01.20, 13:19

Rep: (9)
Foolishly made a mistake, created a dispute with the condition of returning a defective phone to the seller, but changed his mind about returning, although the seller had already entered his address in the dispute and a button appeared to enter the track. Is it possible to somehow change the dispute in order to demand partial compensation for the marriage instead of sending it? The argument is not sharpened If you write to the mediators somewhere, will not the dispute be rolled back?

Post has been editedPantalone - 21.09.15, 16:38

Rep: (10)
Tell me who faced, I go to the website Aliexpress.com comes to the site, after authorization issues: 400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large nginx. This gives on chrome and firefox, on the Internet ixplorer simply writes "Error", cleaned cookies, does not help. : shok:

Rep: (143)
Colleagues, the question is completely lamer. Previously, I used Ali only through a mobile application on a smartphone, during registration I simply clicked on to log in via Google +. Now I want to log into my account through a PC, but there is no Google + item there. How to be, where do I get the login and password?

Post has been editedMonblan - 06.11.15, 12:17

Rep: (1776)
Monblan @ 11/06/2015, 16:16*
How to be, where do I get the login and password?
Hah, no, really. It offers to log in via VK or FB, but not through G + ...
If you still have a phone with Ali application, you can try to log in using a QR code.

Rep: (1)
Dear forum users, I ask for help in a small question - I ordered the goods in the store on Aliexpress, after some time the page took this form:

Should I wait for the goods or open a dispute?
P.S. The track is not tracked, the order was 10/28/2015

Rep: (188)
I did not find the threads about Ali, got through this search. so I ask here. in the general help, the situation is this: was commissioned by phone, there was an inscription "product unavailable" after a couple of days with the goods exchanged letters on the page with the seller, say where to send? says - is not available, wait until the plant will release more. jabbed the cancellation, the seller received. one week return processing is transferred to the "compensation" of the 30th and even in the evening at the person to whom compensation has to happen steal a purse, first blocked the cards that were in your wallet, it turns out that Ali did return to block the card. in the total number of already 16e and money in the account, the bank still does not. Bank says that in theory the money transferred to the card and not on the account of the recipient to which onaprivyazana, card reissued but the money is still not checked on the statement, after the pay phone is no operation or return ... who faced the similar? who shake, where to look for the money = _ =

Rep: (6)
Such a strange moment on Aliexpress. Found the cheapest version of the product, left in the bookmarks. Then I re-entered the same search parameters, but that product was no longer in the list, although it remained and functions on the saved link. I decided to create different search options, but this option was still missing. Has anyone encountered this situation? Are there any other ways to find the cheapest option besides Aliexpress search engine?

Rep: (4)
Hello, please help, I want to buy a phone and pay through qiwi, but I simply don’t have it in the payment option, although I used to pay and it was always cleaning my cookies, installed other browsers, anyway, it’s not the problem of help:savagemessiahzine.com: when I press to choose other payment methods, nothing happens, some block may not know, help out comrades.

Attached Image

Post has been editedd.rykov - 19.03.16, 11:37
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (0)
The order from the aliexpress did not come, 4 days before the expiration of the protection, I opened a dispute (I didn’t even track it, the seller froze), the dispute is now in progress, but a letter arrived in the mail saying that the buyer’s protection would end soon. The question is whether to renew it? Or if there is a dispute, but you can not soar?

Rep: (211)
* mipars if the dispute is open, the term does not matter. The dispute can be opened even after confirming the delivery.

Rep: (90)
Hello! Help is needed. Can someone advise something or help with something? It is also interesting, did anyone exchange coins for goods? And what came of it? Or the exchange of coins for goods is another scam for everyone?
In the exchange of the coins for goods (29 March, 6 years old Ali) I traded 14,999 + coins paid a cent for the phone. Seller sends the orders in 3 days. A day more than I wrote to the seller and asked if he would send me the order. He also wrote that the timer only a little more than a day. The seller wrote to me that I extended the time and said that he would send the order within 2 days (here already once appeared in my doubts about the seller promises). It took 4 days, but the seller did not sent me the order. The timer had little time and I increased the processing time. Posted in Customer Support 2 times. But they did not help, except that the letter was sent to the seller - the buyer contact - well, just a kick-ass support (copy of the letter I sent). The support team is very similar to what it boots not real people. After that, I wrote the seller again, and asked if he would send me the order. Also he wrote that he's promised me to send in 2 days. The seller apologized and wrote that he is not available this phone and can supposedly extend the dispatch for 15 days. I went to his shop and saw that the phone is available (999 units), even at a discount he has right now. And then the horse will be clear that the seller is blatantly lying and did not want to send, phone clamped (Elephone P9000). Left on the timer right now 11 days - I increased the processing time. Advise please, what you can do in this situation ??? And can we just do ??? (If you want to - I can write the order number, order time, the name of the seller and the name of the store)

Post has been editedUserleon - 08.04.16, 14:52

Something in the last time Ali is getting worse and worse, in relation to both buyers and sellers. Have you earned high prestige and are hoping to smash it?

Posted on 04/04/2016, 15:07:

* Userleon I think you need to do a screen of correspondence with the seller, a screen of product availability and write a complaint.

* Mr. Fix,
thank. Screenshots do. More precisely, the screenshots of the correspondence have already been done, only the screen of product availability remains. The problem is in another-support service such as if it is not. I used to know on the soap you could write. And right now, they made some kind of online chat with bots, with the same type of answers.

* Userleon , post when the result will be. I think it will be useful to many.

* Mr. Fix,
be sure to accomplish your goal. In the meantime, I attach a couple of screenshots.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedUserleon - 09.04.16, 12:22

* Userleon , and how did you buy for such a price?

* Mr. Fix,
to exchange it for the won coins (coins + 14999 1 cent paid) to "exchange the coins for goods") is a game where you can win coins in a mobile application. Terms of exchange of coins, a certain amount of coins + 1 cent to pay (this is only available in the mobile app Ali, there are other various actions have mentioned on the website, but only available in the mobile app. To gather the coins you need to play a lot, and then as luck in different days in different ways, and you can lose. the coins collected for a long time, thinking on coupons shall change and now this action-coin exchange for goods. to exchange the coin is not so too easy for goods, who was the first pick that and won (the timer counts the time) Products on the exchange are different and the amount was determined for each product is also different. I never thought I would win it. I was lucky, but the good of it? Do not send because I won, purchased order (or rather win penny he paid not believe, 71 kopecks funny) Other than business as a coin exchange for the goods can be called?

Post has been editedUserleon - 09.04.16, 18:42

Rep: (233)
Escalated a dispute to a claim. Asked for video evidence of the problem. I made a video, but I can’t upload it to Ali’s website.
Therefore, I uploaded it to mediafire.com and, in response to the complaint, gave links to files, writing additionally that I cannot upload files to Ali’s website.
Is this enough for mediators?

* Raproid , my materials from this fayloobmennik ali accepted

Rep: (19)
Tell me why the counter is at 0, only yesterday opened a dispute.

Attached Image

Post has been editedartem1701 - 18.04.16, 20:40
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 05:02