> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AutoRedial | Program for automatic dialing

Rep: (21)
AutoRedial (Auto Redial)
version: 0.1.1 Community Edition

Last update of the program in the header:12.06.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Program for automatic dialing.

Description:
The program does not require configuration and constant on / off service! If the last outgoing call has not been answered, the "call back / no" dialog pops up.
I was prompted to write a program by the fact that I could not find an analogue that would completely satisfy me. But all you need is: if an unsuccessful call is made, call back and output the sound to the speaker, and you shouldn’t go to the menu every time to start the service, and don’t open a separate program to indicate which number to call.

Developer: artemkaxboy
Homepage: Github
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 0.1.1 community edition AutoRedial (Auto redial) (Post artemka_boy # 86107757)
version: 0.1.0 community edition AutoRedial (Auto redial) (Post artemka_boy # 85758797)

Past versions

Post has been editedgar_alex - 22.05.20, 10:51
Reason for editing: Date

Rep: (47)
For some reason I do not offer to call back

Castor Troy @ 07/30/2012, 15:20*
For some reason I do not offer to call back

The function is disabled by default, see the settings "Repeat missed"

Post has been editedartemka_boy - 30.07.12, 15:20

Rep: (47)
With the missed it works as it should. But it is after the defeated does not want

Castor Troy @ 07/30/2012, 10:30 PM*
With the missed it works as it should. But it is after the defeated does not want

Please skip debag. Apparently different phones handle missed differently. The phone on which it tested (HTC Explorer) handles repulsed in exactly the same way as the missed, you obviously have a different way. To make the correct processing, I, at a minimum, need to see your debug file. You can throw in the mail.

1.11 Lite
Solved the problem with repulsed on some phone models
Added window "About"

Attached files

Attached fileAutoRedialLite.apk(654.46 KB)

1.12 Lite
Some bugs fixed
Some changes in the internal logic of the program and in the interface

Attached files

Attached fileAutoRedialLite.apk(69.35 KB)

Dear users, I would like to hear the opinion of the 1.12 version. Of particular interest is stability, in terms of critical errors, and correct call tracking, i.e. if you have not phoned and the program has not issued a request, it is a cant, tell me about it, please.

Rep: (9)
Bought the app. But this is not a task - after exactly 14 attempts, the service is terminated. Send report? Phone galaxy tab 7.7 android 4.0.4

Post has been editedcray - 14.08.12, 13:22

Send report?

Of course, send. One has already received, I hope from you.
after exactly 14 attempts, the service terminates

I'll figure it out soon, sure, thanks.

Rep: (9)
yes from me did not wait for an answer :)

always exactly on the 14th attempt falls. and if you make only 13 attempts, then he, having worked them, can calmly work out the next 13

2.0 Lite
Added automatic call back on the call list.

Unfortunately, the function does not work on all devices.
If your device shows repulsed as missed, the function will not work.
If your device shows replayed as incoming 0 seconds, the function works.

Attached files

Attached fileAutoRedialLite.apk(87.81 KB)

Rep: (0)
Sony Xperia Neo, the speaker is always on, even when the message that "the subscriber's device is turned off." And how to make it turn on only when a successful dialer?

Barsevich @ 09/05/2012, 15:11*
And how to make it turn on only when a successful dialer?

While this possibility is absent, and in the near future does not appear.

Rep: (113)
Artemka_boy, I liked the function of automatic activation of the speakerphone. Since the program is always on, is it possible to add to the program to turn on the speakerphone for any call, with automatic shutdown by the proximity sensor.

SLM @ 09/07/2012, 5:22 PM*
Is it possible to add to the program to turn on the speakerphone during any call

I believe that this function is not relevant in the framework of an existing project. But I can make a separate utility, if you're interested in a personal email.

Rep: (60)
I use the free version.
Until now, the mystery is how the countdown timer works for 10 seconds. When it opens after closing the "Dialer One" program, I see that there are already 6 seconds left, after which the timer quietly shows 4 seconds at once and a second later the number redialing begins.
Using the stopwatch checked - 10 seconds in AutoRedial is equal to 4 seconds of terrestrial time. : bubble:

Artemka_boy @ 09/09/2012, 18:48*
I believe that this function is not relevant in the framework of an existing project.

The program still weighs in memory, and in the settings add a check mark allowing you to turn on the speakerphone or not.

Proximity sensor is optional.

SLM @ 09/10/2012, 02:32*
The program still weighs in memory, and in the settings add a check mark allowing you to turn on the speakerphone or not.

Ok, you have dismissed me. It's just that there are already a lot of different checkboxes in the settings, in which mere mortals are confused, so I will add this function personally for you, and it will turn on for some cheat code. OK?

Posted 10/09/2012 08:33 AM:

Using the stopwatch checked - 10 seconds in AutoRedial is equal to 4 seconds of terrestrial time.

:) Interestingly, nobody has told me about it yet. Check, thanks. By the way, is the problem constantly observed, or sometimes there are enlightenments? And yet, try to reboot the phone, sometimes there is a problem when 2 copies of the service are simultaneously running, which causes problems in terms of time display.

Artemka_boy @ 10.9.2012, 7:33*
I will add this feature personally for you, and it will turn on for some cheat code. OK?

It is desirable to make this function in the full version. Thank

Rep: (27)
Put on the Huawei Honor 8860
hangs the system, does not see the dropped calls for the call back (the callback assistant sees), the list of numbers to call back when dialing the number to add does not look for contacts, scored a number through +7, added the number, defined the contact, but indicated that the number starts with "7".
deleted

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.02.21, 18:39