Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1630)
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - MIUI Firmware
PictureSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III

Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Custom recovery » | Modification of software and decorations » | Modified and stock kernels » | Official firmware » | Custom firmware » | AOSP firmware (OS 4.xx) » | AOSP Firmware (4.4.x KitKat) » | Android Lollipop firmware port (OS 5.0) » | MIUI firmware »

Important information!
MIUI firmware on:
miui.su & xiaomi.eu
Copyright MIUI assembly
MIUI v8by jing95916
The latest version of MIUI v7 thanks uv. DogAlyx
MIUI v7 Pro 6.3.12
MIUI v7 5.10.30 by onekto
MIUI v6 5.5.4 port from Chinese developer
GalaxyMIUI v6; Download4.10.29 .
Assembly from lazer_ff2 ; based on Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.2); 4.7.25 .
Assembly from sonimalite ; based on Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.2); 4.7.14 .
Assembly from onekto ; based on CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2); 4.6.2 .
Assembly from malchik-solnce ; based on pure Chinese firmware (Android 4.1.1); 4.4.11 .
Review MIUI, screenshots, video
What is MIUI
MIUI is a globally redesigned firmware for Android-based smartphones. The code of the firmware itself MIUI is closed. This is a unique, and most importantly, high-quality firmware, which was developed for a long time by the company. Xiaomi tech . This firmware has many features other than what is offered to users of the standard Android OS. In particular, we are talking about a new camera, an improved dialer, a player and a gallery, as well as other functionality.

You can also say that the new firmware has a modified user interface, which also has no application menu at all. FirmwareMIUI - This is the best solution for those who know a lot about quality and reliability, because this invention includes all the best that was presented to the world of iOS and Android. Initially MIUI developed only in Chinese. Company Xiaomi in order to improve the system, such applications as MITalk, MIGallery, MINotes, MIMusic and MIBackup were included. All updates weekly (every Friday) come through OTA, after which they are adapted by other developers to different languages ​​and transmitted to devices.

Can say thatMIUI - this is the best of iOS and Android + their chips and developments. One of the most beautiful firmware on Android.
Evaluate yourself and you will not remain indifferent.
Formation rules for firmware release number
Version number is generatedbased on release date.
for example3.9.20 :
1st digitis the last digit of the current year. 2013>>> 3;
2nd digitis the month (1–12). September>>> 9;
3rd digitis the day of the month when the firmware is released (will be released)>>> 20.
The firmware, with rare exceptions (the new year according to the eastern calendar, national holidays in China, etc.), is issued / updatedEvery FridayThus, each of you can easily calculate what number the next release will be wearing.
MIUI v5 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

MIUI v5 video
Modifications and decorations
Instructions for firmware / update MIUI
* Before any actions it is best to make backups:
- In a programmeTitanium backupafter getting ROOT rights (Application backup).
- In a programmekToolafter getting ROOT rights (IMEI backup just in case).
- In CWM Recovery after obtaining ROOT rights and installing CWM (Backup system).

To begin, download the firmware, the current version can be found in the header, or onMiui.su and xiaomi.eu
1. Root and install CWM on a smartphone (and don’t even think to ask how to do it). Here is instruction .
2. We upload the downloaded firmware to the internal (!!!) SDCard.
3. Boot into CWM (Volume up + Home + Turn on, somewhere 10-15c.) And do the Backup (Backup And Restore - Backup).
4.1 FULL (full) WIPE:
• Wipe Data / Factory Reset;
• Wipe Cache Partition;
• Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache;
• Mounts and Storage>Format Cache / System / Data;
4.1.1 For those who have a custom CWM Recovery:
• Wipe data / factory reset>Clean to Install a New ROM (and only!)
5. Without leaving from Recovery, go to "Install zip From sdcard">"Choose zip From sdcard" and select the previously downloaded ROM.
6. Wait until the installation is complete.
7. Click back and select "Reboot System Now".
8. Wait until the smartphone is fully loaded,
9. Now you can enjoy!

Firmware updates:
- If the source of the firmware has not changed, then it is enough:
• wipe cache partition
• advanced - wipe dalvik cache
• mounts and storage - format cache
All your data will be saved!

- If the source of the firmware has changed, see point 4.1.
- You can also update via the smartphone itself in the settings.
Goodies, FAQ
Voting results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 20.08.19, 08:04
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (1229)
mrprabh @ 21.09.2013, 11:01*
Just tell me i f whenever there are new mods compatible with latest miui rom & if possible tell me other miui custom based roms.

Ok. If you have any questions, write to me. Click on my nick on the left, then to the QMS and send a message. Good luck :-)
P.S. I do not fully understand, speak now about fashion from users or to report if there will be new?

perekrostok, also I wanted to put this program. much more convenient than a zip archive, + even without debris. I chose what you need, and put. And then the second time when put through GApps rekaveri I've got 20 new unnecessary (!) Applications have emerged. And since then no application menu, it is not very convenient.
M
I remind you of the need to respectForum Rules!
3.1. The official language of the forum is Russian.
3.2. All messages must be written in Cyrillic. You can use transliteration only in exceptional cases.

Post has been editedUksus17 - 13.10.13, 12:35

Rep: (7)
I then install MIUI gappsy do not put all that is necessary - downloaded from the Market. Is it so impossible?

qwerty_757,
Um .. Well to put GAPPS for that would have been Google Play;)
Where did you already installed GP I have no idea.

Mini - FAQ

Half of the information taken from the spoiler "Useful", but in this form it is easier to find information.

- Where is Root?
The folder "Security" - Permits - root.

- Do not operate USSD-request / Balance widgets, what to do?
Messages>Settings>Additionally>Priority for "Messages" disable.

- Where to find the keyboard on the Xperia?
Download from thispost.

- How do I remove a gurgling sound from Samsung?
Settings>Sound>Touch sounds. Script that cleans it.

- How to register in the Market Xiaomi?
You can simply by number, just in your smartphone, without any fuss. But you can here:Xiaomi.

- How to make what would be a notification (Skype, etc.) appear in the curtain?
When will come the next notification, a long tap on it, and let all the settings display.

- T9 does not work, what to do?
Here you can downloadYandex.

- How to Install MIUI with MIUI.su site with the Russian language?
When there is a choice of language, do not select anything. It automatically will. If you have already chosen a downloadMireLocale.

- Where to find GAPPS for MIUI?
go hereromz.bzand select GAPPS, download the app (APK), install it and select the Google Play app and everything else you need.

- Which applications you can safely delete?
Here islink to the forum (the list).

- How are things going with the infamous Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS)?
There are two ways to solve the problem: 1) Put a custom kernel; 2) Installrecovery with fixed

For topic curator: if the message is added to the cap, do not need to write here in the message "header", just then, I can not edit it.

Post has been editedPie2012 - 26.09.13, 15:16

Pie2012,
Muiu.su set to 10.2 cm over a wipe, a market has already been installed, as I did not put her hands. But gugloprilozheny - was not

qwerty_757,
Can you's backup rebuilt it? .. I do not know. Is that on the site MIUI.su proshiviki with Google Play.
And though, what's the problem? : D Yes, we mean well. Nope - there are many ways to deliver.

Pie2012,
Bacup I could not recover, because I do not use them) is likely still sewn))

Rep: (115)
At the latest firmware noticed that translation has become worse - the characteristics of the call registers, for example, "9 mins ago". Decided to change the language settings - Russian was not a choice, but thought that the menu option "Russian language" after switching to English. As a result, after the Russian English menu did not appear. I had to roll the firmware again. So switch to the Russian language I do not advise.

Rep: (2)
How to download apps from google play, I can not adjust. All times require wi fi

Rep: (1500)
bob9w,
Here you will find the answer. (Threads sm.shapku)

Rep: (29)
bob9w, add a download, go to the "Security>Downloads>Further>Run. "Just" Downloads>Options>Maximum file size "

Rep: (77)
Guys, such a question ...
I run the game Asphalt pops up a request for the right to a super user of Interactive shel. And then, regardless of whether to permit or prohibit, the game crashes.
What kind of animal is - Interactive shell?
Other firmwares game runs without problems ...
Upon purchase there are a must!

Rep: (926)
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Firmware MIUI (OS 4.X.X)
PictureSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III

Description | Discussion | FAQ on SGS3 | Firmware | Custom firmware | MIUI firmware | MIUI Themes | OMEGA firmware | Kernels for firmware | Modification and decorations | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Games for SGS3

Attention!In the art relating to operating in full: [b]Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com, Android section rules - Firmware, Rules for posting

Always new firmware: Miui.su [/ b] and Romz.bz

Miscellaneous / pro MIUIv5
Screenshots MIUIv5
[Attachment = "2819655: 1.png"] [attachment = "2819656: 2.png"] [attachment = "2819658: 4.png"]
[Attachment = "2819657: 3.jpg"] [attachment = "2819659: 5.jpg"] [attachment = "2819690: 6.png"]
MIUI v5 video

Modifications for MIUI v.5
Google APPS + Google Play
Installer (APK file): Download + Instruction
For Android 4.1.1 - Jb gapps
For Android 4.0.4 - ICS Gapps
Kernels
Modems
Version of MIUI v4
Outdated.
On the off. sites will not download.
Unofficial MIUI v4
Firmware our Homodelov v4
The positions are always the latest build from the author .
Phoeniixx
MIUI SIII by wers
Firmware from luzanaw based firmware from ROMZ.bz

Instructions for firmware / update MIUI
For the beginning of the downloaded firmware, the current version can be found at Miui.su and Romz.bz
1. Root and install CWM on a smartphone (and don’t even think to ask how to do it). Here is instruction .
2. Throws the downloaded firmware on the inside (!!!) SDCard.
3. Boot into CWM (Volume Up + Home + Inclusion somewhere 10-15c.) And do Bakcup (Item Backup And Restore - Bakcup).
4.1 FULL (full) WIPE:
• Wipe Data / Factory Reset;
• Wipe Cache Partition;
• Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache;
• Mounts and Storage>Format Cache / System / Data;
4.1.1 For those who have a custom CWM Recovery:
• Wipe data / factory reset>Clean to Install a New ROM (and only!)
5. Without leaving the Recovery, go to the "Install zip From sdcard">"Choose zip From sdcard" and select the previously downloaded ROM.
6. Wait until the installation is complete.
7. Click back and select "Reboot System Now".
8. Wait until the smartphone is fully loaded,
9. Now you can enjoy!

Firmware updates:
- If the source of the firmware has not changed, then it is enough:
• wipe cache partition
• advanced - wipe dalvik cache
• mounts and storage - format cache
All your data will be saved!

- If the source of the firmware has changed, see point 4.1.
- You can also update via the smartphone itself in the settings.
utility / FAQ

Why did you delete my post?
1. Your message violated Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
2. Your message has violated section Rules "Android - firmware"
3. You did not enough to carefully read the rules of threads in the cap, Posting Rules
4. The answer (s) to your question (s) are on the surface - in the topic header (by tags and / or under spolers).
5. Before asking the question (s), you are too lazy to use the search on the topic (in the right upper or lower left corner of each page) and scroll through at least 3-5 last pages.
6. With your message, you ignored the established communication style of users in the topic.
The most frequent recommendations are:
- discussion / comparison of other firmware / third-party software
- mangling (including translation into Cyrillic and vice versa) alien nicknames
- screenshots not hidden under spoler
- links to third-party resources that are not hidden under the tag or "hidden text" under the spoiler (details in p.3)
7. The information in your message is hopelessly outdated and not relevant for extreme builds / releases
8. Not only the curator keeps order in the subject, but also the moderators help keep the topic clean, for which they thank you so much!

- Resourcesavagemessiahzine.comAs well as all the others are not responsible for the received "bricks" or in some way damaged Soup as a result of the firmware. Material provided you use at your own risk!
- Post otminusovannye users will be deleted!
- Do not hesitate to spread the link to the firmware will add!
- Requests for filling / remedial writing in capsQMS

K
As you hat? Using the buttonsOK badlyWill be more than 10 top pros shall change this
requezt check on all clickable and informative suggestions are welcome to their authors,do not be lazy to click on the button !! : Vinsent:
for this work we say thank youPie2012

Post has been editedluzanaw - 21.09.13, 22:55

Rep: (156)
luzanaw @ 21.09.2013, 22:34*
as you hat? n uesya buttons liked it or not, will be more than 10 pros change the above this is not too lazy to click on the button

I have written to you. Add sjn that?

1. In the setup instructions shall bring the first point than the red letters sledushchee (necessarily with a link to the source)

Be sure to make a backup of EFS FOLDER NOT TO LOSE YOUR IMEI !!!

because frequent cases of loss imei due to the transition from the runoff with incompatible firmware efs folder ...

2. Link to the core Yank555 in the header - the kernel is out of date and supercedes. Add a linkto my post with the kernel. There's fresh + settings.

K
as for EFS is discussed in another thread here it is: offtopic: the core of the latter is in a header eyes Razuvaev: shok:

Post has been editedluzanaw - 21.09.13, 23:00

perekrostok,
All your requirements for the new cap nuzho not write to the SW.luzanaw and to me.
And once the curator said that EFS is not discussed here, it means so be it. Although you can add the line.
Basically I changed: the design, all the links work, updated installation instructions, and made Mini-Faq.

luzanaw @ 21.09.2013, 22:34*
will be more than 10 pros

Something I doubt that will be even 5-Th.
Here the topic is almost always 4-6 people. Four of them "onlookers" who are just casually can click on this button. Other do not care. And last and not to see: D
Anyway. I believe that the cap need to update ... why? Yes, because personally I could not find in it what I needed. And the links were broken .. and the instruction was not very.

About EFS - it is best to write this:
(before the beginning)
* Before any actions it is best to make backups:
- In Titanium Backup program after receiving ROOT rights (Backup Application).
- The program kTool after receiving ROOT rights (Backup IMIE just in case).
- In CWM Recovery after receiving ROOT rights and install CWM (Backup System).

Code
[Color = "red"] [b] * Before any destve best thing to do backups: [/ b] [/ color]
[B] [i] - In Titanium Backup program after receiving ROOT rights (Backup Application).
- The program kTool after receiving ROOT rights (Backup IMIE just in case).
- The CWM Recovery after receiving ROOT rights and install CWM (Backup System) [/ i] [/ b].

Post has been editedPie2012 - 22.09.13, 10:43

Rep: (1)
Hello! It should be the latest firmware from Romz.bz, stood before the previous one. Departures zamuchaeshsja desktop after exiting the application. Earlier firmware from miui.su this was not. What could be the problem? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (11)
In general, today the 1st time put this firmware. The animation is very like it, but it is all terribly familiar, which is very scary. I have a couple of questions: 1) then there is no "menu" or what? (Only the main screen?) 2) Is it possible to put Boeffla it?

Rep: (156)
Bureve7tnik @ 22.9.2013, 11:40*
In general, today the 1st time put this firmware. The animation is very like it, but it is all terribly familiar, which is very scary. I have a couple of questions: 1) then there is no "menu" or what? (Only the main screen?) 2) Is it possible to put Boeffla it?

1. Only the main screen.
2. Can

Rep: (77)
Bureve7tnik @ 22.09.2013, 12:40*
whether you can put Boeffla it?

Put the core Yank - miui to be much more bright.

Rep: (11)
ALPINEEE @ 22.09.2013, 12:58*
Put the core Yank - miui to be much more bright.

Thanks, I’ll take a look.
And there is that sound? Speak the best sound Boeffla. Although I did little understands this, but like quality sound)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/06/20, 9:06