Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1630)
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - MIUI Firmware
PictureSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III

Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Custom recovery » | Modification of software and decorations » | Modified and stock kernels » | Official firmware » | Custom firmware » | AOSP firmware (OS 4.xx) » | AOSP Firmware (4.4.x KitKat) » | Android Lollipop firmware port (OS 5.0) » | MIUI firmware »

Important information!
MIUI firmware on:
miui.su & xiaomi.eu
Copyright MIUI assembly
MIUI v8by jing95916
The latest version of MIUI v7 thanks uv. DogAlyx
MIUI v7 Pro 6.3.12
MIUI v7 5.10.30 by onekto
MIUI v6 5.5.4 port from Chinese developer
GalaxyMIUI v6; Download4.10.29 .
Assembly from lazer_ff2 ; based on Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.2); 4.7.25 .
Assembly from sonimalite ; based on Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.2); 4.7.14 .
Assembly from onekto ; based on CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2); 4.6.2 .
Assembly from malchik-solnce ; based on pure Chinese firmware (Android 4.1.1); 4.4.11 .
Review MIUI, screenshots, video
What is MIUI
MIUI is a globally redesigned firmware for Android-based smartphones. The code of the firmware itself MIUI is closed. This is a unique, and most importantly, high-quality firmware, which was developed for a long time by the company. Xiaomi tech . This firmware has many features other than what is offered to users of the standard Android OS. In particular, we are talking about a new camera, an improved dialer, a player and a gallery, as well as other functionality.

You can also say that the new firmware has a modified user interface, which also has no application menu at all. FirmwareMIUI - This is the best solution for those who know a lot about quality and reliability, because this invention includes all the best that was presented to the world of iOS and Android. Initially MIUI developed only in Chinese. Company Xiaomi in order to improve the system, such applications as MITalk, MIGallery, MINotes, MIMusic and MIBackup were included. All updates weekly (every Friday) come through OTA, after which they are adapted by other developers to different languages ​​and transmitted to devices.

Can say thatMIUI - this is the best of iOS and Android + their chips and developments. One of the most beautiful firmware on Android.
Evaluate yourself and you will not remain indifferent.
Formation rules for firmware release number
Version number is generatedbased on release date.
for example3.9.20 :
1st digitis the last digit of the current year. 2013>>> 3;
2nd digitis the month (1–12). September>>> 9;
3rd digitis the day of the month when the firmware is released (will be released)>>> 20.
The firmware, with rare exceptions (the new year according to the eastern calendar, national holidays in China, etc.), is issued / updatedEvery FridayThus, each of you can easily calculate what number the next release will be wearing.
MIUI v5 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

MIUI v5 video
Modifications and decorations
Instructions for firmware / update MIUI
* Before any actions it is best to make backups:
- In a programmeTitanium backupafter getting ROOT rights (Application backup).
- In a programmekToolafter getting ROOT rights (IMEI backup just in case).
- In CWM Recovery after obtaining ROOT rights and installing CWM (Backup system).

To begin, download the firmware, the current version can be found in the header, or onMiui.su and xiaomi.eu
1. Root and install CWM on a smartphone (and don’t even think to ask how to do it). Here is instruction .
2. We upload the downloaded firmware to the internal (!!!) SDCard.
3. Boot into CWM (Volume up + Home + Turn on, somewhere 10-15c.) And do the Backup (Backup And Restore - Backup).
4.1 FULL (full) WIPE:
• Wipe Data / Factory Reset;
• Wipe Cache Partition;
• Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache;
• Mounts and Storage>Format Cache / System / Data;
4.1.1 For those who have a custom CWM Recovery:
• Wipe data / factory reset>Clean to Install a New ROM (and only!)
5. Without leaving from Recovery, go to "Install zip From sdcard">"Choose zip From sdcard" and select the previously downloaded ROM.
6. Wait until the installation is complete.
7. Click back and select "Reboot System Now".
8. Wait until the smartphone is fully loaded,
9. Now you can enjoy!

Firmware updates:
- If the source of the firmware has not changed, then it is enough:
• wipe cache partition
• advanced - wipe dalvik cache
• mounts and storage - format cache
All your data will be saved!

- If the source of the firmware has changed, see point 4.1.
- You can also update via the smartphone itself in the settings.
Goodies, FAQ
Voting results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 20.08.19, 08:04
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (71)
* The Guy,
It is good, but there are a lot of bugs and onekto does not want to correct. I is from Nian cleaned a little and norms work :)

Rep: (1301)
* The Guy,
option "by onekto based nian
I like the rules set

Rep: (426)
The Guy @ 26.03.2016, 01:33*
advise? It seems, too, to improve some there.

too old and abandoned without correction

Rep: (0)
guys like back to enable the USB connection as a USB flash drive removed on stupidity checkbox in the settings "to connect as a USB drive or camera" settings do not have them are not lost in the settings where the memory switch on request zero emotion MIUI firmwarehttps://miui.su/firmware_manager/model_view/106/4.4.4 from 6.2.4 nian help pliz reluctant to reflash or fold and even what about the cores under this firmware? core Yank555 an error status 7?

Rep: (3)
Herehttps://miui.su/firmware_manager/model_view/106/By assembling -nian And, separately, also has its firmware, is that "The latest version of MIUI" .There is a difference A to the "last" at least there is some description, but based on what the "official" build, and what side there nian involved? - of information there.
There is a difference that sew?
And nian-and still see that there is an assembly based on the flow and on the basis of SM.Kto anything compare?
Thank!

Rep: (30)
Tell us about your use case miui. Maybe someone will be useful) using Samsung as the second device, and it has decided to experiment with the firmware. I tried and the latest version of the nian, and a modified version of onekto. In the end, I stopped on the firmware of the nian. I thought it was more stable. Sewn without unnecessary problems. Flashed Philz Touch rekaveri, all wipes are made, installed firmware without rebooting immediately put gapps, then reboot and you're done) All applications are stable, it does not take off anything. Twice already flew through the air updates. Sew all without problems. Now version 7 MIUI 6.3.24 Weekly. The truth is the latest version of the theme is not applied from outside sources, but it is not such a big problem. Still have to be careful with the removal kitayschiny. Until I realized after the removal of the application obtain an infinite load. In general, while all like and move to the other firmware is not planned)

Rep: (115)
* -tan-, https: //play.google.co...=co.vincze.usbsettings
use :-)
With the core as I remember nothing

Post has been editedAlexandr_SK - 29.03.16, 17:55

Prompt how to miui7 when an incoming call on the lock screen displays the contact's name, instead of digits, it is inconvenient

Contact what exactly this in the phone / account?
Judging by the description number just is not clogged.

Number clogged in contacts with name and surname, while calling on the lock screen is displayed number and country of origin, in the dialer turn there full description

What firmware?
The theme of the original or custom? How long it has begun? As mentioned komrad gray wolf, I am sitting looking into a crystal ball, but I do not see nifiga

Firmware MIUI7 6.2.4 with miui.su site weekly (at least as written), has been updated (I) yesterday (03.28.16), from that time began

And on the other firmwares miui this was not tried or others?
Just I do not know as of now, but earlier in the assembly miui.su swearing. I enjoyed the laid-open version from here and from Onekto Niana and this glitch has not happened

Had not tried it, this is my first miui, just that they are comfortable with the update

Try to offer me above. The only thing I did not like in the version of Komrad Onekto - is the inability to adjust the LED on the alarm. The rest of it for me was the best of all

Rep: (0)
Thank you guys for efficiency! there is still a question about the regular browser crashes on startup and does not start an error then someone wrote about UTB, that there are no promotions or all earned, and I have the firmware is not updated as it is from the 6.2.4 nian and writes in no updates updates. moreover gapps affect this? if so, what to download and how to install? thank you in advance.

Rep: (96)
-tan- @ 30.03.2016, 02:29*
moreover gapps affect this? if so, what to download and how to install? thank you in advance.

Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Firmware MIUI (OS 4.x.x) (Fasting DogAlyx # 41833601)
Under spoiler "Installation Instructions" item в„–7

Post has been editedWoolfier - 30.03.16, 04:18

Rep: (4)
Peles @ 29/03/2016, 20:06*
Number clogged in contacts with name and surname, while calling on the lock screen is displayed number and country of origin, in the dialer turn there full description

phone number is not in 8-ku recorded? miui likes rooms with +7

Rep: (4)
https://yadi.sk/d/McHe7jSIqWgYP
Franca if someone threw need to Yandex Disk ...
A firmware from gtbluesky go weekly
I now 6.4.1 has just arrived ....

Rep: (2306)
Dynamic status bar for MIUI 7

Firmware:MIUI 7 [5.10.30] by onekto
Screenshots-download
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileCWM ++. Zip(15.03 MB)

Very important
Once smart progruz, open tuning, waiting until you see a black screen, press the home button, then the menu and clean oper. memory and so on until until appears com.android.settings application not responding (usually no more than 5-fold), click Yes, click Settings din.status bar is located under the screen.

Post has been editedght4 - 31.03.16, 03:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/16/20, 06:25