Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1630)
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - MIUI Firmware
PictureSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Custom recovery пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | AOSP firmware (OS 4.xx) пїЅ | AOSP Firmware (4.4.x KitKat) пїЅ | Android Lollipop firmware port (OS 5.0) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!
MIUI firmware on:
miui.su & xiaomi.eu
Copyright MIUI assembly
MIUI v8by jing95916
The latest version of MIUI v7 thanks uv. DogAlyx
MIUI v7 Pro 6.3.12
MIUI v7 5.10.30 by onekto
MIUI v6 5.5.4 port from Chinese developer
GalaxyMIUI v6; Download4.10.29 .
Assembly from lazer_ff2 ; based on Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.2); 4.7.25 .
Assembly from sonimalite ; based on Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.2); 4.7.14 .
Assembly from onekto ; based on CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2); 4.6.2 .
Assembly from malchik-solnce ; based on pure Chinese firmware (Android 4.1.1); 4.4.11 .
Review MIUI, screenshots, video
What is MIUI
MIUI is a globally redesigned firmware for Android-based smartphones. The code of the firmware itself MIUI is closed. This is a unique, and most importantly, high-quality firmware, which was developed for a long time by the company. Xiaomi tech . This firmware has many features other than what is offered to users of the standard Android OS. In particular, we are talking about a new camera, an improved dialer, a player and a gallery, as well as other functionality.

You can also say that the new firmware has a modified user interface, which also has no application menu at all. FirmwareMIUI - This is the best solution for those who know a lot about quality and reliability, because this invention includes all the best that was presented to the world of iOS and Android. Initially MIUI developed only in Chinese. Company Xiaomi in order to improve the system, such applications as MITalk, MIGallery, MINotes, MIMusic and MIBackup were included. All updates weekly (every Friday) come through OTA, after which they are adapted by other developers to different languages ​​and transmitted to devices.

Can say thatMIUI - this is the best of iOS and Android + their chips and developments. One of the most beautiful firmware on Android.
Evaluate yourself and you will not remain indifferent.
Formation rules for firmware release number
Version number is generatedbased on release date.
for example3.9.20 :
1st digitis the last digit of the current year. 2013>>> 3;
2nd digitis the month (1–12). September>>> 9;
3rd digitis the day of the month when the firmware is released (will be released)>>> 20.
The firmware, with rare exceptions (the new year according to the eastern calendar, national holidays in China, etc.), is issued / updatedEvery FridayThus, each of you can easily calculate what number the next release will be wearing.
MIUI v5 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

MIUI v5 video
Modifications and decorations
Instructions for firmware / update MIUI
* Before any actions it is best to make backups:
- In a programmeTitanium backupafter getting ROOT rights (Application backup).
- In a programmekToolafter getting ROOT rights (IMEI backup just in case).
- In CWM Recovery after obtaining ROOT rights and installing CWM (Backup system).

To begin, download the firmware, the current version can be found in the header, or onMiui.su and xiaomi.eu
1. Root and install CWM on a smartphone (and don’t even think to ask how to do it). Here is instruction .
2. We upload the downloaded firmware to the internal (!!!) SDCard.
3. Boot into CWM (Volume up + Home + Turn on, somewhere 10-15c.) And do the Backup (Backup And Restore - Backup).
4.1 FULL (full) WIPE:
• Wipe Data / Factory Reset;
• Wipe Cache Partition;
• Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache;
• Mounts and Storage>Format Cache / System / Data;
4.1.1 For those who have a custom CWM Recovery:
• Wipe data / factory reset>Clean to Install a New ROM (and only!)
5. Without leaving from Recovery, go to "Install zip From sdcard">"Choose zip From sdcard" and select the previously downloaded ROM.
6. Wait until the installation is complete.
7. Click back and select "Reboot System Now".
8. Wait until the smartphone is fully loaded,
9. Now you can enjoy!

Firmware updates:
- If the source of the firmware has not changed, then it is enough:
• wipe cache partition
• advanced - wipe dalvik cache
• mounts and storage - format cache
All your data will be saved!

- If the source of the firmware has changed, see point 4.1.
- You can also update via the smartphone itself in the settings.
Goodies, FAQ
Voting results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 20.08.19, 08:04
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (591)
Aslanbek @ 07/07/2012, 10:05*
Is there a list of what does NOT work on MIUI?

yes everything works, probably - it is made on the Samsung firmware

Rep: (6)
PANd4 @ 07/07/2012, 21:44*
yes everything works, probably - it is made on the Samsung firmware

Yeah, when you download the native Samsung logo.
There is no native application MIUI-weather. I installed apk from miui for SGS2-does not work (there is no connection).
And there is no miui supermarket :(

Rep: (127)
BladeMaster26 @ Jul 07, 14:40*
Russian version MIUI translated miuirussia mfb lite
http://yadisk.cc/d/66c5jRVmbEq
Spoiler (+/-) (Screenshots)
Does the built-in phone call recording work?

Rep: (26)
Vustr777 @ 9.7.2012, 19:04*
Hello to all! I have a question on the firmware MIUI.
When you try to apply themes, the theme is applied, but apart from loxrinos and icons, nothing else changes.
What could be the reason?

Not all topics are suitable for the four, and see our resolution here, I chose a couple:
savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216032&st=0#entry6425171

Rep: (66)
Vustr777 @ 07/09/2012, 20:04*
When you try to apply themes, the theme is applied, but apart from loxrinos and icons, nothing else changes.

At the moment of selecting a theme in the lower left corner, click the icon and select the desired items.
I have other comments about miui from MS: the caller has Russian letters, but the search for them is not done ... and in sms there is a white sms background and WHITE TEXT on it, which is almost invisible! What kind of glitches with the main functions of the phone as such (calls and SMS)? Does everyone have it?
By the way, the firmware itself is very beautiful and pleasant, but the battery is melting before our eyes ... For beta, bearable.

Rep: (26)
Aslanbek @ 07/09/2012, 19:39*
At the moment of selecting a theme in the lower left corner, click the icon and select the desired items.
I have other comments about miui from MS: the caller has Russian letters, but the search for them is not done ... and in sms there is a white sms background and WHITE TEXT on it, which is almost invisible! What kind of glitches with the main functions of the phone as such (calls and SMS)? Does everyone have it?
By the way, the firmware itself is very beautiful and pleasant, but the battery is melting before our eyes ... For beta, bearable.

In the call, everything worked right away, perfectly perceives Russian letters and searches.
As for the white text on a white background - choose another topic from the above link, but there are some of them too, so you need to pick it up.
I blinded myself from several components.

Beautiful, but almost all the chips of stock firmware are missing. Let's wait ...
While returning to omega.

Rep: (3841)
Aslanbek @ 07/09/2012, 16:39*

What about the battery? The core of what it was and did not touch anything else. but about the text in SMS, on sgc2 everything is fine:

Attached Image

Posted on 07/09/2012, 21:41:

alalta @ 07/09/2012, 13:35*
If on top of MIUI v4 2.7.6 (original) put-wipes are needed?

not

Posted on 07/09/2012, 21:44:

Vustr777 @ 07/09/2012, 16:04*

in mindfulness, is the theme exactly for miui? if for GB, then glitches are possible, but for miui 4, all the themes stand perfectly for her, on SG2, I don’t think that on SG3 there’s a direct difference in the themes that icons and loxrin do not apply. Maybe they were not at all in the subject? ;)

Rep: (6)
Gunya2007 @ 07/09/2012, 08:14*
MIUI v4 2.7.6 by malchik-solnce (BETA)

Good day!
Tell me, is there any mod for MIUI, so that the desktop is more than 4x4 icons?

Rep: (56)
jiles,
What glitches, bugs, what does not work? Share your emotions: rolleyes:

Rep: (23)
Since Friday I have been sitting on Anglitskaya, everything doesn’t work, the core is muish. : good:

Rep: (14)
The firmware is great, for beta, it's not even bad! : yes2:

Rep: (57)
I am pleased with the firmware. From Friday I use the translated. Small bugs are available, but this is not critical.

Rep: (12)
Firmware though beta, but it works almost everything. I noticed only a couple of bugs:
1. When changing the topic, specifically the dialer and SMS do not change, or rather not completely.
2. Stock gallery in the presence of a large number of content on the memory card thinks about a couple of seconds, then crashes. It may not depend on the number, did not check, there is no second empty card. In the album, the camera looks no problem.
I note that this is both in English and Russian versions. Vaypy-shmaypy did, not the first year behind the wheel. Unsubscribe pliz, all so?
For me, it is not critical because the theme suits my own, and I use Google as a gallery.
The most important is the quality of photos and video as on stock. Super! For in those days when he was sitting on the Galaxy S2, this was never won on both miu and cyan. Maybe they overcame it, but my C2 did not live to see these times :)) Replaced with Nout.
Muyish desktop slows down when scrolling, icons are huge like in a phone for grandmothers or preschoolers. Quiet horror. Immediately freeze entu byaku titanium and put purchased Chinese TSF SHELL, it costs a lot of money, but it is worth it, everything is set up and fits into mea like native By the way, there is a theme for it - it looks like fire.
Total
For those who owned an iphone and got used to the neat, polished interface - put it uniquely.
A plus.
The browser is more convenient not met. Music player pleased- demolished purchased PowerAmp. The telephone part is a special song, everything is there and it works without crutches, namely: search by T9, photo in HD for the whole screen, vibro when dialing, recording from the line.
In general, for myself, I made a choice :)

I have four days already, there are no problems, I asked from the sun boy, the icons in it are not so big, pleasant, flies and not buggy)) did a full wipe, put a miu, then restored the entire contact with a titanium, then backed up the miu system from c2 to C3, everything was restored without a glitch))

Rep: (1)
all set, all bundle. It remains only to change the desktop grid, well, it can be put on Friday with a new firmware, there the Chinese are already plugged into the firmware

Rep: (19)
Firmware lived for 2 days. Positive impression: fast, convenient interface, dialer (can be operated with one hand without straining), a lot of useful pieces from the display speed of the Internet so the color selection and notification LED intensity. Of the minuses. Given that this is still a beta, you can forgive the periodic dropping to the desktop after multiple applications of different themes (linked to the search for the normal display text and icons) the inability to set the wallpaper. Separately, a minus is the work of the gallery (think long and quickly flies) and video player (simple without setting), although there are solutions, installation extra. software. I am waiting for new firmware. The idea is excellent. About the battery, I can say that I am unhappy with it at all firmwares. Telephone lives its own life. During the night the category from 10% to 30% than nothing is not included.

Post has been editedavasov - 11.07.12, 23:25
Reason for editing: added thoughts.

Rep: (125)
Barmenchik,
I MIUI with such an error to flash a little, just because I put it from the touch-recovery, through the usual it was stitched in the normal mode.

Throw somebody a worker 4 need for Miu

Rep: (32)
2 questions ..
The camera on the photo and video works the same as in stock, the same features and quality or not?
s-planner stayed?

Rep: (88)
photos and videos for me as in stock, I did not seem to find a planner ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 6:28