The hit on iOS is now on Android. To celebrate this, we run the game at a tasty price.
Immerse yourself in the Darwinian world of galactic dust. Absorb or be consumed. To survive, consume smaller organisms and grow bigger, but beware of large predators! The winner of many awards in the nomination "game of the year", Osmos has unique features: the gameplay is built on physics, star graphics and hypnotic music. Are you ready to evolve?
- This version is optimized for working with tablets, and for working with smartphones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. System requirements: multitouch, Android 2.2 and higher. To learn more visithttp://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices
- Pinch the movement to zoom in, tap the screen to spew out mass, fast movement across the screen distort time ...
- A unique gameplay built on physics: in order to move forward you have to spew matter behind you, which causes cuts. From this fundamental equilibrium, Osmos leads the player through the surrounding game worlds, deeper into the solar system, through dense clouds of dust and much more.
- Two game modes: Odyssey and Arcade. Odyssey - mode, consisting of 27 levels, passing through the Osmos Blobiverse (the name of the universe from blob - drop, clot). Arcade mode allows you to play at any level, on any difficulty. Only 72 levels.
- Dynamic time distortion: slow down the flow of time to outwit agile rivals, speed up to complicate the test
- Eight different types of levels: Ambient, Antimatter (animatter), Solar (solar), Sentient (sensible), Impasse (dead end), Warped Chaos (distorted chaos), Epicycles (epicycle) and Repulsor (reflector)
- Impressive electronic music from Loscil, Gas / High Skies, Julien Neto, Biosphere and many others.
- Work your way through simple and complex solar systems, feeling the power of attractors and reflectors
- Face the four characteristic opponents, with opportunities comparable to yours
- Play random versions of any level in arcade mode
- 13 different achievements