Photos of your rare devices | Only if your device is 5 years or more

Rep: (242)
Photos of your rare devices
If your device is over 5 years old and you want to show it to others, you have come to the address.

Attached Image

Theme rules:
  • In this topic, only posts containing images corresponding to the section are allowed. Everything else will be deleted.
  • Posts not relevant to the subject (modern devices younger than 5 years, etc.) will be deleted.
  • Posts with comments like "And you have a cool device," etc. will be deleted.
  • Posts with photos from the open spaces of the network (not your photos) will be deleted.

Post has been editedFranticKernel - 02.02.19, 18:18

Rep: (0)
This is my device) Toshiba Satellite t1910. To this day I have lived intact, but so far I have doubted his performance. When you connect the "left" power supply to 12, instead of the 18, volts and pressing the power button, it blinks for a second with almost all the LEDs, crunches the hard drive and goes down.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (19)
This is the video console my colleague brought to work from home. Purchased in the middle of '80, but apparently copied from the very first Atari '70. The same person, claims that when he worked at the Rubin factory, domestic TVs with built-in video games were produced there, but not enough.
So, this prefix "Video Sport 3" does not differ in a variety of games, mainly tennis, hockey and their variants. Control takes place through the torsion of a variable resistor located on the handle. Therefore, control of the game element is possible only in two directions: up and down. Also included is a gun, but the power supply is replaced by a block from some other Soviet toy, and therefore does not fit in the case.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (81)
They took the rubble from my grandmother and found it:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (9)
Noname notebook of the early nineties - my first normal PC computer (I don’t consider “Search” as normal :)
386DLC-33, 4 mega memory, monochrome VGA.
Initially, there was Windows 3.11 and even Word 2.0 and Photostyler worked.

Now used to read books under the dos navigator.
Except batteries and trackball everything is alive.

Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (34)
A bit of a rarity from me.
So in order:
1) Motorola m3788 - my first phone. Still in working condition
Attached Image
2) Philips Savvy - brother's first phone. Too completely in the worker.
Attached Image
3) o.O Oh and UTB I saw with my grandmother in the village. Even I am afraid to say what is. But to my mind what kind of player ...
Attached Image
4) B is a legend of his time Spectrum. (unfortunately 8) did not have time to fully implement it, then this was for me only a prefix: victory :)
At this time, is on a well-deserved rest, and lives in retirement in the village ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedbe3 - 13.07.07, 22:43

Rep: (122)
3) Oh, and I saw it at my grandmother in the village. Even I am afraid to say what is. But to my mind what kind of player ...
heh, I also have something like that. I'll go to the dacha - I'll take a picture =) In general, this is a regular tube receiver =))

4) B is a legend of his time Spectrum.
Eh ... Spectrum ... how much did I play in it in deep childhood =)) Until now, there are cassettes to it, with games. You just need to find a live copy of the Spectrum and a tape recorder to it ...

Rep: (3)
Here is my little code junk feed
Siemens cx65 =>Nokia 6080 =>GSmart i120 =>Ericsson R520m =>Nokia 5110 =>Ericsson A3618s =>siemaens A36
Attached Image

DoCoMo =>Philips DB =>Ericsson T20e =>Nokia 3110 =>Simens S65 =>LG T5100 =>motorola Talkabout
Attached Image

Nokia has already laid out such a photo here
Attached Image

Some kind of IBM
Attached Image

IBM is another, the current is a little different
Attached Image

Dell (hard bastard)
Attached Image

Toshiba Portage 310 CT
Attached Image

Microcomputer Electronics MK92
Attached Image

It all works.

My little mirror 8)

1930s of release!

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (12)
Casio Pocket Viewer (PV-S250)
My first PDA :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedOboroten - 28.07.07, 18:44

Rep: (1704)
muza9 @ 07.27.07 12:12:39
Perhaps this should mean something? Is something unflattering?

Yes. Unfortunate.savagemessiahzine.com- private resource. Do not like Kirkorov - we are talking straight :) Do not like the fact that the user violates the rules - we are scoffing;) Just kidding.
muza9 do not strain and do not strain others. Just got enough to neglect the rules and even neglect reading caps ...

Rep: (1169)
Nokia 2110 (~ 1995) Operable to this minute and I think it will continue to work.

Attached Image

PS This phone does not know even Beeline because he writes RUS 99 (250-99, 250-code Rossi (RUS), and 99-code Beeline).
PSS at one time bought it mine for as much as $ 1,500.
PSSS Such a phone can be seen in the hands of Sasha "White" in the series "Brigade"

Rep: (48)
so what the hell of what of the rare Japanese right now is throwing :) all this was tormented by amusing units ... which is thrown over the cabinets even later nafotka :)
1. Attached Image
however, 2002, if I remember correctly ...
2. Attached Image
and STE notebook on the wine :))) is very small.

Rep: (1169)
Almost a year ago, such a “calculator” (only TI-89) I presented to my boss he was pleased with them.

Attached Image

Here, it was found in the attic, maybe someone remembers, he was such a telephone, he is 12 years old :)

Attached Image

Attached Image

and now this still, this 10 years :)

Attached Image

Attached Image

I don’t know, like 12 years :)

Attached Image

Rep: (122)
Gagarin-hp @ 08/05/07 8:53:14
Have someone here Spectrum was
And now there is! =)
1. Attached Image
Full-size (314kb):
Attached Image

2. Attached Image
Full-size (348kb):
Attached Image

Rep: (31)
My first (and still in great shape (!)) Toshiba Genio e550G PDA with a CF Wi-fi card! The battery still holds up to 12 hours with a minimum level of illumination.
Attached Image

An old friend of Casio, 3 national chemistry olympiads passed during his school years.
Attached Image

Honestly, hmm, confiscated device 7 years ago in the States.
Attached Image

A lot of things were thrown away in the angry outburst of "cleaning trash in an apartment" in the garage, in the next rush of "cleaning trash in the garage" I will try to pull antiquity into the light of God :-)

Rep: (10)
My old gadgets, by the way, everything is in working condition: Apple PDA 130, HP OmniGo 700 LX, Acer N30, Mitac A700.
HP OmniGo 700 LX, if you put a Nokia phone in the cover, became a communicator.

Ps. Nearby are the great-grandfather's gold Swiss watches for bravery from the 1st world (go!), A pocket microscope, a 16 Mb SmartMedia card from a photo of Olympus Zoom 400 (no longer available), a national voice recorder (the future Panasonic).

Added @ 10.08.2007, 10:53

Something did not go picture. Another one, with Psion 3A. Great machine with a keyboard, it is a pity that the platform is dead, or rather Nokia has sold out. It would increase the memory, add wireless interfaces and now it was in great demand.

Attached Image

Rep: (10)
I realized that the picture did not go - the name is Cyrillic. Repeat.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Upstairs detector receiver, by the way in working condition at the bottom of the gramophone is also a worker on the left you can see the receiver svd-9 seems 30 years, well, he really does not work.
Attached Image

The plate from the detector receiver
Attached Image

Got the inside of the SVD-9 wanted to see what state the tank

Added @ 10.08.2007, 12:38

Attached Image

But the microwave 1983 g release of the United States I still use. From a stainless steel weighs 40 kilo and even to it a transformer from 220 to 110V.
Attached Image

My home server memory is another Rdram case from the coil mafon Dnipro-10
Attached Image

Offal from the inside

Attached Image

Well, the highlight of the season is the TV Beam-1 54 g of release. I’m trying to reanimate it, therefore, I took it apart. I even found all the lamps on the radio market.
Attached Image

In the case while TV Shilyalis lives, too, by the way, the release of the end of 80 gg
Attached Image

Phone working with a plague bell.

Added @ 10.08.2007, 12:43

If no one is against me, I can continue to lay out a lot of old and old equipment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/09/20, 05:13