Photos of your rare devices | Only if your device is 5 years or more

Rep: (242)
Photos of your rare devices
If your device is over 5 years old and you want to show it to others, you have come to the address.

Attached Image

Theme rules:
  • In this topic, only posts containing images corresponding to the section are allowed. Everything else will be deleted.
  • Posts not relevant to the subject (modern devices younger than 5 years, etc.) will be deleted.
  • Posts with comments like "And you have a cool device," etc. will be deleted.
  • Posts with photos from the open spaces of the network (not your photos) will be deleted.

Post has been editedFranticKernel - 02.02.19, 18:18

Rep: (121)
Not so long ago, on the occasion of the purchase of such a device HP jornada 690, 1999 onwards.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
I'll make my 5 kopecks too!
Nokia N70 Music Edition.
Fully functional of course!
Attached Image

Rep: (304)
Barring work ...)
Attached Image

And how much has distributed, already not to consider ...
I regret only that I did not leave my first SE T10 as a souvenir ...

Rep: (163)
Camera "Moscow-2", 1955, family heirloom:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (605)
I want to share photos of this phone (LG T5100), which after the purchase in 2004 and a long tenure (he now starts and everything works), I'm still a fan of this brand. In short, that it was not customary interesting: 2 color display to be rotated 180 cover (for ease of photo and video camera), the animation on the main screen, 2 rechargeable batteries included in the box (one of them still:! Ok : in working condition), the sound chip Yamaha, good headphones, great sound an external speaker, mmf- music sounded a lot cooler than the midi and mp3, (who can remember the sound Samsa S100- similar, but a little more interesting in this ski). How much .. he fell on the asphalt, concrete .. alive tramp: yahoo:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgosya777 - 14.04.19, 21:48

Rep: (350)
A bit of the old audio equipment, all operating and use.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here is another very curious, my "old man": NOKIA E-60, born in 2006, at the time Simbiane..nostalgiya..V made for myself concluded that the quality and possibilities of photo-video smarts rather weak, it is better to keep separate fotik I searched and found this model without a camera and at the same time with excellent while filling, and the NOKIA at that time was still really в„–1 .. generally arranged and performed all the tasks perfectly. Smart is still alive, changed only 4 battery

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (32)
So. Let's show off! : Blush:: D
My last piece, here the whole "evolution":

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Passed very big way - from the purchase of the firstA50 (2003) , before Nokia N-Gage (2005) and the first PDA (December 2005) iPAQ rx1950 . A little later, a collection of Noky lay in the frame are not logged in: 3310, 6600, N79, N95 (8Gb), Lumia 710 ...

Thanks. : Thank_you:

Post has been editedBerserker_Mod - 14.08.19, 12:31

Rep: (212)
Peretryahnul their bins and pulled something interesting. Most operational so far.

Film cameras Agate 18
Attached Image

GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition
Attached Image

communicator Motorola
Attached Image

Radio Kipo. Chinaman some ...
Attached Image

Favorite Nokia N810
Attached Image

No less favorite Polaroid 600+. With cassettes trouble, but to get as possible. Alas, no longer original.
Attached Image

Rubles per game so far. PSP e1000.
Attached Image

Very useful device - Sony QX10 camera
Attached Image

Rep: (43)
My 5 cents to this topic, in working condition! 1996 release !! stored as a memory of his first mobile phone!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedweb71 - 16.11.19, 13:07

Rep: (-2)
N73

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
A modest part of my modest collection)) If you are interested, the full can be found herehttps://vk.com/album-143974479_243172169

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (163)
My growing collection :)

Attached Image

Rep: (17)
* bestalex , A great collection! And in a state worthy of phones! : Ok:

Good when it was a camera (release of 2006, Sonia 405-I) .. and now mediocre smarts better shoot: derisive:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (20)
GlavnayaFoto- and videokameryVideokameryVideokamera JVC VHS-C Compact
Camcorder JVC VHS-C Compact

Post has been editedBarhoon - 11.01.20, 21:02

Rep: (240)
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100, filmed at slightly more than younger Xperia Z. dead power controller now can not be charged, have collective farms, charged off through a USB extension cable, the cable itself, this piece rests on a rare earth magnet, and why the side, because the battery is standing there and place such a powerful magnet directly over the motherboard plate, I did not dare. Despite his age (8 years), well holds a charge, it also has a beautiful PLS screen - is currently used only for viewing anime, movies and YouTube, for a larger pulls. Occasionally I treat it pictures with camera down, because it is the only device that has an adequate color reproduction and contrast.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSly Fox - 19.01.20, 09:58

Rep: (83)
My old c72. Lyuboptyno that this year he was diagnosed with the error 2020 is substituted for him in 2563.
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
* nerp ,
This year, like a Buddhist called. Take a look in the settings

Rep: (83)
* Kladiyov Buddhist off, staring. I turn all the way is the same.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 10:48