Photos of your rare devices | Only if your device is 5 years or more

Rep: (229)
Photos of your rare devices
If your device is over 5 years old and you want to show it to others, you have come to the address.

Attached Image

Theme rules:
  • In this topic, only posts containing images corresponding to the section are allowed. Everything else will be deleted.
  • Posts not relevant to the subject (modern devices younger than 5 years, etc.) will be deleted.
  • Posts with comments like "And you have a cool device," etc. will be deleted.
  • Posts with photos from the open spaces of the network (not your photos) will be deleted.

Post has been editedFranticKernel - 02.02.19, 18:18

Rep: (1062)
Photos of your rare devices.

If your device is over 5 years old and you want to show it to others, you have come to the address.

Members! Before sending a post, please kindly see it in the preview for opening your photo (and placing it on the screen), yes, we have a scaling function, but everything should be within reasonable limits! We sincerely hope for your understanding ....
PS Believe me, usually the resolution of 1024 * 768 is more than enough. If you want to place larger photos, check withcurator.

M

• In this topic, only posts containing images corresponding to the section are allowed. Everything else will beREMOVED, and the author of such a post will be given a WARNING
  • Posts not relevant to the topic (modern devices younger than 5 years, etc.) will beDELETED, and the author of such a post will be given a WARNING
  • Posts with comments like "And you have a cool device," etc. will beDELETED, and the author of such a post will be given a WARNING
  • Posts with photos from the open spaces of the network (not your photos) will beDELETED, and the author of such a post will be given a WARNING

PS Validating !!! We do not be greedy give advantages to the reputation of decent devices.

Post has been editedGridzilla - 02.06.18, 15:58

Rep: (66)
Programmable calculator HP (native American) ancestor of modern laptops. The slot on the left is an analogue of the flop guide (writes / reads onto small magnetic strips), on the right is a print device (like a cash register). To him another block connecting external sensors and devices attached, but it is in a disassembled state.

Attached images
Attached Image

Once the subject of pride, status and envy. NOKIA 440 (NMT-450i)
It still works, it's a pity that the operator has closed (Delta Telecom)

PicturePicture

Post has been editedgabby - 13.05.09, 15:50

Rep: (1701)
Well, look at the legendary Sony PEG-NX70V / E. Run on Palm OS. The body is metal. Looks like a real gadget. I bought it just yesterday, I wanted for a gift - but it seems I will leave it to myself - beauty! Details about the machine -http://www.hpc.ru/devices/device.php?dev_id=333only there is a black one, and I have an aluminum color. With its 200 MHz processor, it not only easily reproduces, but also writes video from the integrated camera. Multimedia support is hardware, not just software. Even the photo editor and flash player are built-in :) The display is almost like the HP 4700 physically :).
This QWERTY keyboard, wheel, etc. The machine is heavy and extremely solid.
Next set for comparison FS N560.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Logos, Mofas, where are you? !! :)

Rep: (29)
This miracle is exactly 10.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (11)
Tablet on AMD AMD 1804!

Attached Image

CPU frequency: manual timing
Data size: 4 bits
Digit commands: 32 bits
Memory: 16 (+1) x 4 data bits, 16 x 32 bits of commands
Display Device: 3 x 4 light bulbs

Post has been editedMikado - 23.03.07, 22:56

Rep: (1701)
Mikado class !!! :) As the Strugatskys wrote - Encode little by little: D

Rep: (70)
Newton 130, my first PDA

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (70)
Slimest 03/03/07 5:16:17 PM
Well, look at the legendary Sony PEG-NX70V / E. Run on Palm OS. The body is metal. Looks like a real gadget. I bought it just yesterday, I wanted for a gift - but it seems I will leave it to myself - beauty! Details about the machine -http://www.hpc.ru/devices/device.php?dev_id=333only there is a black one, and I have an aluminum color. With its 200 MHz processor, it not only easily reproduces, but also writes video from the integrated camera. Multimedia support is hardware, not just software. Even the photo editor and flash player are built-in :) The display is almost like the HP 4700 physically :).
This QWERTY keyboard, wheel, etc. The machine is heavy and extremely solid.
Next set for comparison FS N560.

I had a Sony Clie PEG-NZ90, but I did not like that brick quickly

Rep: (132)
Well, I still have no antiques, but already a classic.
Mobile office of the last century:

Attached Image

Rep: (2)
So I decided to move from the next branch and here, too, something:

img-30914-PICT0638.jpg img-30917-PICT0642.jpg img-30918-PICT0658.jpg img-31045-1_pda_s_predkami.jpg img-31046-2_arifmometr_v_fas.jpg img-31048-3_Elektronika_MK52 (korobka) .jpg img-31049-4_Electronika_MK52 (toje_korobka) .jpg img-31051-5_Electronika_MK52 (manual) .jpg img-31052-6_kniga_Ot_microcalkulatora_k_personalnome_komputeru.jpg

Post has been editedbionet - 24.03.07, 19:17

Rep: (54)
Here is my "rarity" - in working condition, one of my previous devices.
Meet:Cassiopea E-115
Attached Image

KaraMalik, yes we can only have the boxes

Tada, this is not a rarity, but a "tragic memory" of him ...: lol:

Here is my pride - a working machine!
Fujitsu Monte Carlo
Pentium 100 MMX
64 mb ram
1.4 Gb HDD

Attached Image

Post has been editedslimest - 01.04.07, 13:16

Rep: (2)
KaraMalik, 3/25/07 10:45:02 AM
The devices are cool, but why the boxes prilyapal? Where is the content?

So the content is shown on the third photo.
My bati has such dosichpor on the table. Very handy thing, in some tasks.

Indeed, he is on the 3rd photo. And I stuck the pictures of the box, because the most interesting thing is written there - specifications. It is necessary to put it in a larger format, then see why I laid them out. :)
There will be time - I'll post something else. It hurts good things! : :)

Rep: (831)
Here it is.
Filmmaking apparatus Quartz 1x8S-2.
  • Used film - 8 mm (1x8C)
  • Charging the device with a Kodak-type cassette, incl. Svema and KS-8
  • Cassette capacity - 15 m
  • The frame format is 4.22 mm by 5.69 mm
  • Shooting frequency - 9, 12, 18, 24 and 32 seconds in minus first degree
  • Lens "Meteor-8M-1": focal length from 9 to 38 mm, relative aperture "geometrical) - 1: 1.8
  • The content of precious metals: silver - 0.2904 g, palladium - 0.0084 g.
  • Price - 275 rubles (Soviet)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (1)
ThinkPad 365X

Attached Image
Attached Image

Libretto 110CT

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (53)
Uh ..! About my Calcul for Calcul OS don't forget: lol:
post-3-1165273703.jpg

Rep: (29)
Here are some rarities found in the depths of cabinets / drawers.
P.S. Enjoy the quality of the S200 camera. : lol:

Nout about 13 years.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Camera since the 2nd World.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Pager. They are extinct like mammoths.

Attached Image

Rep: (161)
Psion 5mx

Ageless classics, truly iconic PDA. Today came from France.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (68)
I will add my five kopecks

Siemens S3 Com - about the 95th year, and maybe earlier ...
GSM 900 - the antenna has broken off and lost, without it it catches better than many modern devices ...
I use in the car ...
Native battery extended to 1800mAh held the device no more than 1 day !!! now dead - in the car works from the cigarette lighter, you do not need to attach the battery, there is no Russian at all, the USSD does not support ...

Attached Image

Here found nadya. Soundwave. 1996-97

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/12/19, 23:06