> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ApkTools GUI by Duero | Program for patching apk files

Rep: (207)
I post it on the users of the sitesavagemessiahzine.comyour program.

The program for patching APK files

Attached Image

It is a graphical interface forApkTools . Required for work Java 7
At the moment through ApkTools GUI you can implement:
  • Decompiling files
  • File compilation
  • Sign files
  • Perform binary data replacement
  • Log file processing
  • Work with dex2jar and jd-gui
Applied programs:
During processing occurs:
  • Copy the selected APK file to its own directory (for secure processing)
    Note: Do not use too long paths in apk file names.
  • Decompiling a copy of the selected file
  • Replacing the values ​​specified in the patcher (The patch process ignores all files with the .PNG extension)
  • File compilation
  • Signing the received APK file
  • Displaying the save result dialog
Instructions for use:
  1. Run the program
  2. Click "Select apk file ..." and select the file you want to patch.
  3. Correct the data for the patch.
    "Required data" - what we want to find in the file and replace
    "Replace with data" is what we want to replace with "Required data"
  4. Compare the number of characters in both lines. If the length of the lines is different, the resulting file may be damaged and will not work. To compare the number of characters in the lines there is a corresponding button.
    Example: if you entered "sdcard / android" in the required data, then in the replaced data you need to enter
    a string of the same length, for example - "External_SD / Gl" - 14 characters are used in both lines.
  5. Click "Patch"
  6. Wait until the file is processed, at the end you will be asked to save the patched file.
Future plans:
  • Nevertheless, it is planned to create a version with integrated Java.
  • Changing the interface to a more user-friendly
  • The function of searching for paths according to a given pattern
  • The separation of the main part of the program from a set of add. software (to reduce updates)
  • Extended log - output modified files
  • Select file types to process (* .so, *. Smali)
What can this program be useful for?
The main goal that I pursued was to replace the paths for games with a cache in the internal memory, in which there is no possibility to choose another directory.
It is by this method that past, more primitive versions of my program work.
View the previous version here.
An example of processing an APK file for a Gamelof developer game
Will be later. Maybe someone will write for me? : dirol:
Problems and solutions
Do not save the file?
Who does not save the finished compiled file - try on the way to the tool and remove Russian letters and spaces on the way to the file. After specifying the path to save the new apk, its signature occurs, so at this stage an error may occur and the file will not be created.
No data found
It means that the strings entered by you in the search field are not found in any file, therefore their replacement is not possible.
All functions of the program do not work, but Java is installed.
Not once met a similar error. The solution found for myself is:
Remove all existing versions of Java on your computer.
Install the full package (We put on any x32 or x64 system does not matter):
Attached filejdk-6u25-windows-i586.exe(76.66 MB)

Run the program and check!

Change history
28.06.2012 - First release

29.06.2012 - Added lite version, without integrated JRE (Java Runtime Environment) . (If you already have Java installed, then use this version)

28.08.2012 - ApkPatcher renamed to a more suitable ApkTools GUI
- Added new version of ApkTools GUI v7.6
What's new:
Closed container is no longer used. The program requires Java installed
The program has been fixed many minor bugs. The interface has been slightly modified.
There is a data file with paths for quick selection.DataForSearch.txt
You can adjust it to your needs by opening in a regular notebook and adding or removing lines
A configuration file has been added, which stores data on the last used values.
It is possible to change the versions of the ApkTools, Baksmali, Smali programs used, by replacing them in the program directory

11.09.2012 - ApkTools GUI is divided into 2 segments: The main package ApkTools - does not require updating. And a separate GUI - it will be updated in the future.
The interface was slightly modified and the work algorithms were slightly modified.
Added version of ApkTools GUI Manual - for manual file handling.

14.09.2012 - Release of the new version of ApkTools GUI v.9.0
- The program is rewritten from scratch!
What's new:
The program has been fixed many bugs found in the previous version. The interface has been completely redesigned.
Implemented multiple replacement values.
Added log. It is possible to save to a file.
Added work with dex2jar and jd-gui utilities

15.09.2012 - Skins removed from the program due to problems on computers without some system libraries

02.10.2012 - 9.2 FIX errors when opening the file selection dialog

The main package ApkTools: - This is the main skeleton of the program. In the future, it will not change. Download once, install and that's it!
Attached fileApkTools GUI by Duero Basic.zip(6.56 MB)

ApkTools GUI by Duero v.9.2 (Files are copied to the Main package ApkTools): Now the program will exit without the main package ApkTools. Less weight and traffic.
Attached fileApkTools GUI by Duero.exe(639.36 KB)

The contents of the folder with the program
Attached Image
Other unsigned files will appear after the first launch.

All questions about how to transfer the cache or requests to do this - in the profile topic. Here we discuss only the program!

GUYS, ENOUGH TO WRITE ABOUT PATCH GAMES FOR CASH! I DON'T GET IT AND OK, I DO NOT WORK FOR THIS. THE PROGRAM WORKS, APC FILES parses and collects. THIS IS HIS GOAL AND NOT A TRANSFER OF THE GAME CASH! TIRED ALREADY RESPOND TO EVERYONE

Post has been editedDuero - 07.01.13, 08:15
Reason for editing: Removed previous versions. Cleaned his hat

Rep: (3)
Duero,
The idea of ​​the program is good .. all hope for you .. we wait for a successful implementation !!)

Rep: (0)
Author give the answer ...

M
Check outForum Rules!
"AP" is prohibited

Post has been editedxotta6bl4 - 10.07.12, 19:34

Asphalt 6 and SplinterCell for sgs2 patched everything is fine, but Backstab does not want to write the desired data not found.

Rep: (28)
Duero,
At one time, your old patcher on the galaxy with 1: thank_you: really helped me, but now I can’t deal with the new
Shl. There is no way to patch the game (mostly from Gamnoloft), could you do me (patch): help: a few games? (new, Batman, 9mm)
path for the mnt / sdcard card, for the mnt / external_sd card

Rep: (28)
: rofl: downloaded a new 3 patched (by example) on the waffle started to download, checked the path, she gave me the external_SD folder on the internal memory there the Gl folder: D
We must experiment: rolleyes:

Post has been editeddaniil1 - 04.08.12, 09:27

patch patch, but on extsd it doesn’t want to download nivkakuyu, if anyone succeeds in laying out the file or describe in detail what was prescribed, and according to the method in the example it starts saving to the internal sd

Post has been editedSlashfire1793 - 04.08.12, 23:39

I put myself Starfront everything works, everything is super !! Thanks Duero for this !!!

Duero @ 09/02/2012, 05:35*
A new gameplay games, I have not studied.

Judging by the tests, the path length is not so important.
Changed the path in the game Six Guns hands:
in the file smali \ com \ gameloft \ android \ ANMP \ GloftSXHM \ installer \ GameInstaller.smali
"/ sdcard / gameloft / games / GloftSXHM" on "/ mnt / extSdCard / gameloft / games / GloftSXHM"
"/ mnt / sdcard" on "/ mnt / extSdCard"
"/ Android / data /" and "/ files" changed for a different - effect 0.

also changed similar entries and in
smali \ com \ gameloft \ android \ ANMP \ GloftSXHM \ Game.smali
smali \ com \ gameloft \ android \ ANMP \ GloftSXHM \ GLiveMain.smali
smali \ com \ gameloft \ android \ ANMP \ GloftSXHM \ GLUtils \ Device.smali
smali \ com \ gameloft \ android \ ANMP \ GloftSXHM \ iab \ InAppBilling.smali

Apk going, subscribing and installing without problems
But the cache all the same through wi-fi swung in sdcard / Android / data.
Where and most importantly what to look for xs?

ps Who does not save the finished compiled file - there should not be Russian letters and spaces in the path to the apk-tulsu and in the path to the file. After specifying the path to save the new apk, its signature occurs, so at this stage the batch file gives an error and the file is not created.

played withsmali \ com \ gameloft \ android \ ANMP \ GloftSXHM \ installer \ GameInstaller.smali
replaced everything first"/ mnt / sdcard" on "/ mnt / extSdCard"
then/ sdcard on / mnt / extSdCard
added to method.method private w () Ljava / lang / String; before return object v0 the string const-string v0, "/ mnt / extSdCard / gameloft / games / GloftSXHM"
nothing changed
and after replaced/ files
Line 3233: const-string v2, "/ files"
Line 3245: const-string v2, "/ files /"
Line 3268: const-string v4, "/ files"
Line 9878: const-string v5, "/ files"
Line 9983: const-string v4, "/ files"
On something and it turned out to achieve loading the cache via wi-fi to the external card in the folder/ mnt / extSdCard / gameloft / games / GloftSXHM
I will now look for the very condition that redirects the download to a folder on the card

apparently missed something, as it works after adding the lineconst-string v0, "/ mnt / extSdCard / gameloft / games / GloftSXHM"

ps it was necessary to completely clear the game file storage when reinstalling

Post has been editedstalk888 - 05.09.12, 23:13

Game from Gameloft Six Guns (Six_Guns.apk) -installing cache on an external memory card(in SGSIII the path to it/ mnt / extSdCard ):
Required software:
- ApkTools GUI by Duero - is in the header
- Notepad ++or any program that can perform search and replace in files.
Procedure:
1) installApkTools GUI by Duero In any folder that does not contain Russian characters and spaces in the path - for example C: \ apkt
2) we copySix_Guns.apk to the folder with ApkTools GUI by Duero ( C: \ apkt )
3) run the consolecmd and execute the command cd / d C: \ apkt
4) further we decompile apk games with the teamapktool-d.cmd Six_Guns.apk as a result in the folder C: \ apkt a folder will appear Six_Guns with unpacked files
5) install and run Notepad ++, select the menu itemSearch->Find in files . In the dialog box Find in files fill in the following fields:
-Folder:C: \ apkt \ Six_Guns (it will search and replace)
Furthersequence of values ​​for search and replace is very important
- To find:/ mnt / sdcard Replaced by: / mnt / extSdCard click on the Replace button in files (I only had 1 replacement)
- To find:/ sdcard Replaced by: / mnt / extSdCard click the Replace button in files (I only had 15 replacements)

6) open the file in Notepad ++C: \ apkt \ Six_Guns \ smali \ com \ gameloft \ android \ ANMP \ GloftSXHM \ installer \ GameInstaller.smali
Choose a menu itemSearch->To find and in the Find field insert .method private w () Ljava / lang / String; click the Search button next (my result was on line 10025)
Select the menu item Search->Find and in the Find field insertreturn object v0 click the Search button next (my result was on line 10086).
Next, before the line withreturn object v0 insert row const-string v0, "/ mnt / extSdCard / gameloft / games / GloftSXHM" this is the way to the game
It was like this:
: goto_0

return object v0

: cond_1
It should be like this:
: goto_0

const-string v0, "/ mnt / extSdCard / gameloft / games / GloftSXHM"

return object v0

: cond_1

7) select the menu item File->Save
8) execute in the console (from point 3), which was not necessary to close) the build command of the apk file:apktool-b.cmd C: \ apkt \ Six_Guns
9) now sign a new apk team in the consoleSign.cmd C: \ apkt \ Six_Guns \ dist \ Six_Guns.apk as a result in the folder C: \ apkt \ Six_Guns \ dist \ file appears Six_Guns.signed.apk
10) Install an apk-file into your smartphoneC: \ apkt \ Six_Guns \ dist \ Six_Guns.signed.apk
11) run the game. She says that you need to download the cache, download a couple of megabytes. interrupt and see where the game downloaded the files.
cache should be downloaded to the folder/ mnt / extSdCard / gameloft / games / GloftSXHM /
ps The game is downloaded all, it starts, it works, but you can definitely say only after passing the game

zy.zy Thanks to Duero for the comfortable cmd files from the ApkTools GUI package by Duero

Post has been editedstalk888 - 06.09.12, 09:02

Duero @ 09/11/2012, 12:03*
Waiting for your feedback and suggestions!

I'd love to see the execution log for the deck / compil of the apk-file. It would help in the search for errors.

bvancha @ 09/08/2012, 18:45*

decompile with error:
W: Cant find 9patch chunk in file: "drawable / data_downloader_background.9.png".
Renaming it to * .png.

compiled with an error:
I: Building resources ...
libpng error: Read Error
ERROR: Failure processing PNG image C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res \ drawable \ data_do
wnloader_background.9.png
C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res \ values ​​\ public.xml: 3: error: Public symbol drawable / c
lose_but
C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res \ values ​​\ public.xml: 4: error: Public symbol drawable / d
ata_downloader_background
C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res \ values ​​\ public.xml: 5: error: Public symbol drawable / d
ata_downloader_button_focus
C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res \ values ​​\ public.xml: 6: error: Public symbol drawable / d
ata_downloader_button_normal
C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res \ values ​​\ public.xml: 7: error: Public symbol drawable / d
ata_downloader_button_pressed
C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res \ values ​​\ public.xml: 8: error: Public symbol drawable / d
ata_downloader_button_selector
C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res \ values ​​\ public.xml: 9: error: Public symbol drawable / d
ata_downloader_main_text_image

... further a bunch of the same mistakes ...
then:
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutExce
ption: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C: \ Users \ user \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ AP
KTOOL391094892641973507.tmp, -I, C: \ Users \ user \ apktool \ framework \ 1.apk, -S, C: \ 5
\ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res, -M, C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage (AndrolibResources.jav
a: 193)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull (Androlib.java天01)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources (Androlib.java:248)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build (Androlib.java:171)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build (Androlib.java:154)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild (Main.java:182)
at brut.apktool.Main.main (Main.java:67)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C: \ U
sers \ user \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ APKTOOL391094892641973507.tmp, -I, C: \ Users \ user \ ap
ktool \ framework \ 1.apk, -S, C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphalt_7 \ res, -M, C: \ 5 \ ApkTools \ Asphal
t_7 \ AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec (OS.java:83)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage (AndrolibResources.jav
a: 191)
... 6 more

!!! Aborted !!!

Someone tell me how to fix these errors?

ps The installation path changes as in the game six guns, only the function is called differently.

stalk888
Almost done! Tomorrow I will correct all the functions and correct the GUI. The log window will be in the main program window.
Syntax highlighting needed? ;)
Do the manual GUI algorithms work for you? Or maybe you need to change something? While I am building verification sensors, I’d like to inform users about the success or failure of various actions.

Post has been editedDuero - 12.09.12, 14:04

Duero @ 09/12/2012, 3:03 PM*
Syntax highlighting needed

No, in the console and everything is clear

Duero @ 09/12/2012, 3:03 PM*
Do the manual GUI algorithms work for you? Or maybe you need to change something?

I noticed a bug when the cmd console is open, the program does nothing until you close this window with the console

ps add the conversion (dex2jar) from apk to jar and open it in jd-gui.exe
zy.zy well, quite a mast hev add several search and replace rules at once, i.e. I ordered to replace line 1 with line 2, then line 3 with line 4, etc., clicked on execute and program !!!not at the same time !!! and in turn would replace the text in the files

Post has been editedstalk888 - 12.09.12, 16:55

Hmm ... Well, that's about a bug with cmd, I found a joint, I will soon post a modified version.
At the expense of the search ... In principle, feasible. We need to think about how to do this. Lines should be say 2-3 or an arbitrary number?
Those. First, we search for all the files with one text and correct it, then another, and so on?
If the conversion is done with the help of the same utilities - add. Throw a software jd-gui.exe, I will make a binding.

Duero @ 09/12/2012, 19:22*
We need to think about how to do this. Lines should be say 2-3 or an arbitrary number?

It is desirable arbitrary, but how many did not change hands always no more than 5 options were, on the edge you can change the criteria and replace it. You can leave one field, just make a check mark and replace, but not collect. This will give the opportunity to replace as many times as necessary in one (3) field (s), and then click on compile and sign.

Those. First, we search for all the files with one text and correct it, then another, and so on?

Exactly. Sometimes the order of replacement is very important.

Throw soft

dex2jar- syntax dex2jar.bat<APK file>- will do in the same folder as<APK file>file<APK file>.dex2jar.jar
jd-gui- syntax jd-gui.exe<APK file>.dex2jar.jar - will open<APK file>.dex2jar.jar in Java Decompiler

Post has been editedstalk888 - 12.09.12, 19:13

Well, that's always, you think that everything, but a lot of ideas again! Again the program will be rewritten. The code is already greatly changed. Wait ... :)
There will be a log output in the program window.
Will change the principle of operation.
I will add the function of multiple data replacement before compiling.

Database file for replace leave? Or do only manual data entry?
At the moment, the program looks like this:
Attached Image

But the interface will still change dramatically.

Post has been editedDuero - 13.09.12, 07:42

Duero @ 09/13/2012, 08:40*
Database file for replace leave? Or do only manual data entry?

I did not quite understand why the base, i.e. so that later this file with replacements can be simply opened and the program itself will replace everything? If so, then great. It would be possible to share these files with others: D.

Duero @ 09/13/2012, 08:40*
There will be a log output in the program window.

Log output is what you need: good:. A button to save the log to a file will also be useful.

ZY Once the database is discussed, it can also introduce the function of adding a line to a specific file after a certain line or better by line number and position in the file (insert line A in file B after line 345). For example, in games from GL, to change the installation path, you need to not only do search and replace, but also add a couple of lines to the code.

Post has been editedstalk888 - 13.09.12, 10:25

Hmm ... you can do it. I'll think at my leisure how to implement a database file.
I will add a button to save the log to a file.

I'll think at my leisure how to implement a database file.

You can, for example, make your XML file for each apk and list global replacements for all files, replacements in a specific file, insert (delete / replace) lines into a specific file.

stalk888
I do not promise that soon the opportunity will appear ...

Post has been editedDuero - 14.09.12, 09:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 01:32