> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)

Rep: (1861)
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)
PictureGT-I9300
Description | Discussion � | FAQ | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage / Repair � | Firmware � | Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x) � | Modification and decorations � | AOSP firmware (OS 4.x) � | AOSP firmware (KitKat) � | MIUI firmware � | OMEGA firmware � | Firmware partos01 � | Regius Galaxy S III Firmware � | Modified and stock kernels � | Editing system applications � | Camera talk � | Wi-Fi setup and problems � | power usage � | Games � | Custom recovery � | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club � | Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI) � | LEWA OS Firmware (OS 5.0) � | Unofficial firmware (OS 6.x.x- 7.x.x) �

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
The best firmware according to the members of the forum

Overview of firmware and recommendations from our members of the forum
Options for custom firmware.
1. CyanogenMod firmware (or CM for short)

CyanogenMod is pure Android without adding chips from the manufacturer, a huge team of people are working on creating the basis of these firmware. According to statistics all over the world, more than 4.8 million phones cost exactly CM firmware. CM firmware is usually focused on reliability and performance. You can read more
Here.
Video review.

2. Firmware based on stock.

The point of creating such firmware in increasing the performance of phones while retaining all the manufacturer's chips. And again, you get the opportunity to choose which software from the manufacturer to keep and which to remove. As a rule, only such firmware appears in the first months after the phone enters the market.

3. MIUI firmware.

MIUI is a highly modified android, sometimes reminiscent of iOS. Most of the MIUI firmware is based on CyanogenMod and is released almost immediately after the official release of it. The main task of MIUI is to simplify the management of the phone and at the same time add to the interface of beauty and the ability to change the appearance in the root. You can read moreHere. Video review.

4. Android Open Kang Project (or AOKP)

AOKP firmware is very similar to CM, however, it is considered that AOKP has more settings that change the phone's interface and some functionality. The AOKP development team is much smaller than the CM, but it often happens that a group of like-minded people gather to support the popular AOKP device with the AOKP firmware.

5. Android Open Source Project (or AOSP)

By and large, AOSP is a bare android. The way it is released by Google, most often in such firmware minimal interface changes. Often, the creators of the firmware indicate in the name of their firmware "based on AOSP", that is, at the heart of the firmware is a naked Android.

Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2 port
Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) port
Android 7.2.1
Archive firmware.
Version 4.1.2
Version 4.2.2
Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2
Instructions
Miscellaneous, Useful
Deodex Recovery.
  • CWM Recovery : Custom recovery with great features. Link to XDA
  • TWRP Recovery : Custom Touch Recovery with great features. Link to XDA
    PhilZ Touch Recovery : Custom recovery with great features.
  • Link to XDA

Modems
Each modem behaves differently on different phones!
His work depends on the carrier, firmware, region ...Questions about the best modem - are prohibited!

User activity in the subject!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKokwe - 10.04.19, 18:43
Reason for editing: New Kokwe hat

Rep: (3178)
GR rom
For lovers of design and stockNon-Globalmodification (only necessary and useful) IMHO.
Platform firmware for Russia deliberately chosen.

description
Basis - XXEMB2
The kernel - Siyah v1.8.9
Modem - XXEMB1
Mods:
Great weather, switching the volume of tracks, the "death" on the menu.
Full month and date in the system.
Weather widget (tap to the upper right corner to update).
Not2 keyboard with characters.
Dialer with fuktsii on / off autosaving and so on.
Disabled avtokonvertatsiya SMS to MMS.
The maximum size of tsylaemogo posts increased from 300 KB to 1 MB.
Disabled control of the amount for the simultaneous distribution of contacts.
Disable the display in the call log.
sound modes (quality, not volume)
Flash Player.
Fix media scan.
Few tweaks for power saving.
Host of the advertising is not new but proven (without dances with a tambourine)
Gurgling removed everywhere.
Battery with 1% increments (curtain flow without the possibility to insert a picture)
feature mod v2 different minutiae.

Deleted:
ChromeWithBrowser
Dropbox
sCloud
Talk
Yahoo
Email
Exchange
S voice
They will be added to a separate archive.

Permanently deleted:
All Hub
MobilePrint
MoreService
SamsungApps
ChatON MARKET
FactoryTest
Fotaclient
Fwupgrade

That we can forget it I will add later.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
<test at the default settings, the core Siyah v1.8.9>
Attached Image
Additions
Attached fileDSPManager.zip (287.67 KB)
Attached fileS_voice_RUS.zip(52.14 MB)
Attached fileEmail + Exchange.zip(14.15 MB)

All other remote applications:
Attached fileUpdate1.zip(19.66 MB)

Replace the battery or put the clock in the center can behere
This is why the dialer DEFAULT DATA worth nenarastayuschy ringing tone (although there is no checkmark) if you want to increase the set on it then remove the checkbox restart and reboot again.
Modems try for yourselfIn my region XXELKC best option.
Thanks to these people for their work.
Pako777 , Tamerlan2009 , mythtrandyr , gengrenka

Rum is distributed as is, the request will not be accepted changes (desired gadgets put yourself).

Download -Attached fileI9300XXEMB2 GRrom.txt(69 bytes)
Mirror

Version with two lokskrinami (Sams / AOSP) + ink + effect switch tracks on / off + assign the kill + flashlight button when blocking on / off - in all settings.
Flashlight of Roma do not remove as he is part of fashion, if calluses that hide in the Application menu.

Download -Attached fileI9300XXEMB2 GRrom2.txt(64 bytes)

Installation - CWM all wipe.

Update file
(Ie full-arch) will replace the registration of the Roma (Samsung) on ​​AOSP.
Parallel tested on sLiteROM v0.6
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation on any version of GR without a wipe (sLiteROM to put the same)

Download -Attached fileUPDATE_Domination.txt(69 bytes)
[cur]

Post has been editednoskojv - 13.08.13, 20:29
Reason for editing: Added link

Rep: (72)
I wonder why, "cut down the light"?
So users will communicatesavagemessiahzine.com, "Blow off steam", cool ...
and the curator of the topic and then clean up the excess ..
This same theme of custom firmware? And where else to talk? : P
!
Theme of the firmware, but not obsuzhdenie- they paid or free, with all its consequences.

Personally, you have the opportunity for day-remember rules of the forum.

Post has been editedloza - 14.03.13, 20:44

Rep: (90)
It came to change firmware XperianZe
Version of 15 March
0.9.6.2 Version (Full firmware 421 MB)
(When upgrading from version 0.9.6.1 or 0.9.6 does not need a wipe, in all other cases, the Data / factory reset MUST !!)

Widgets on the Xperia Z launcher from Ra3al now work, including Top Contacts, also added a new camera

Firmware description in Russian, screenshots and additions -here

Change the download link and a short video
0.9.6.2 Version (Full firmware 421 MB)
(When upgrading from version 0.9.6.1 or 0.9.6 does not need a wipe, in all other cases, the Data / factory reset MUST !!)

- Updated Xperia Z launcher to version 2.0.5b byRa3al
Fixed: Walkman (Music) widget, now shows the name of the artist
Fixed: Dark Digital Clock widget from ClockWidgets, now shows the date and alarm
Fixed: Widget OnOfTools
Added: Ability to stand vertical and horizontal fields launcher desktop separately for portrait and landscape orientation
- Fixed widgets: Music, Notes and Top contacts
- Zip-aligned all the widgets and calculator
- New battery icon (Circle battery replaced by Blue Xperia Z icon mod by ksr007)
- Fixed arrows on the transmission of data in the status bar
- Added a new Camera Lite Camera-MOD HQR by AndroidGX (XXEMB5 version)
• Photographing buttons 'volume up' and 'down'
• "Low battery" warning and lock removed
• "Can not use flash on low battery" warning and lock removed
• HQ video recording:
- 1080p: Normal - 17MBit / Fine - 24MBit / Superfine - 30MBit.
- 720p: Normal - 9MBit / Fine - 13MBit / Superfine - 17MBit.
• HQ sound recording: (192 kbit / s instead of 128kbit / s).
- replace the icon Camera app to such of the Xperia Z
- Changed the background of the original settings
- White text in the status bar (. When choosing options 'Theme clock' and 'Theme battery percentage' in JKay Deluxe Settings settings were gray before)
- Removed SemcMetaDataCleanup.apk
- Hopefully fixed the Video Telephony

421 MB (MD5: ee8776074b601faa96018b1872f350a4) (Check MD5 before needling)

v.0.9.6.2 Android File Host:DOWNLOAD
Mirror 1: v.0.9.6.2 Dev-Host:DOWNLOAD
Mirror 2: v.0.9.6.2 Rom Hut:DOWNLOAD

link to the original post on XperianZeforum.xda-developers.com

A small overview of the firmware on zabugornomDroidnews
Overview of firmware on You Tubehere
Overview of possibilities and learning how to configure Jkay Deluxe Settings -several video review

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:06

Rep: (38)
Recently I went over some popular custom bikes, searching for the most suitable for themselves. As a result, I stopped at UltimaROM. Perhaps of all the custom bikes it is the most balanced in terms of reasonableness, customizable and consistency of style. Only here I have earned adequate effect of ink on the lock screen, the rest by default exposed pale pink and has not changed in any way. On will not judge about the stability and power: all custom bikes based on the effluent, is almost equally stable, there is very difficult to see the difference, most problems are caused by incorrect installation, wipe, etc., as well as the individual operating conditions.
crDroid perhaps even more customizable, but always hovering installer makes it virtually neyuzabelno (personally I restart the installation do not want to 5 times).
EasyProject is also good, but I do not like its themes, such as the look undignified for such a smartphone. For the rest, no complaints. A big plus is that it is based on the official firmware for Russia.
Omega made fairly high quality, probably the most frequently updated custom. Ideal firmware for those who want to receive a variety of new chips and firmware versions as soon as possible. Minus katabatic UI (although for whom this may be a plus), and of the level of customization is lame. Omega Files is essentially a set of links to fashion, download and install the accounting yourself.
CM and MIUI to my great regret only suitable for use in dialer mode. While deepening the shoals and the bugs begin to emerge one after another. It is very sad that their developers have dynamite and the most popular selling smartphone in the world. True unofficial builds of third party look a little better, but the overall picture does not change. As the situation aggravates the problem "moving" on CM 10.1 due to the multiplayer mode, which essentially invented for tablets and smartphones in FIG is not needed.

All of the above is only my very subjective opinion. Just may be useful for those who have just arrived and can not be defined with custom bikes. Start with one of the above and it is possible at this and your quest will end.

I would also like to make a small suggestion: the existing and long used the survey format is effective only to evaluate the popularity of custom bikes. To assess the stability is better to create a personal survey for each custom bikes. I understand that it will be a little problematic but there is a poll is absolutely useless (as proportional to a survey evaluating the popularity of custom bikes).

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:07

Rep: (67)
[b]
sHTURM v8.1
SHALUN ROM[/ b]
FirmwareGT-I91300-SGS3 JB 4.1.2 XXEMA2

Author: shalun.tosha
Screenshots

Description
Changes:
-Fixed all known bugs (reboot, answer a call by pressing the Home and photo editing work, new, etc.)
-Replace sound touch keys Dialers
-Replace bottles animation
-Replace weather widget
-Removed picture of curtain, are now translucent (it is possible to replace the handles)
-Added some settings in the personalization
-Melkie bug fixes and various tweaks
-Ostalnoe not remember will see.

Description:
Added to the system configuration, interface, and so forth. (Settings \ Personalization) comprise a plurality of firmware settings

Added a set of custom batteries on the road system \ Battery (You can install any program as a regular and after select it in the settings of the path: Settings \ Personalization \ Notification panel \ Battery \ Battery style \ custom)

After installation, you will notice that the icons in the curtain covered with blue color Output:
Settings \ Personalization \ notification bar \ Settings shutter \ Color switches \ Align opacity to 0 and click "ok"

AROMA Installer (do not worry he will choose everything for you, although there choice and not)
- Root,
- busybox
- CSC - SER default
- Siyah 1.8.9+ STweaks (kernel setting)
- Recovery (CWM) from siyah
- Modem LL4
- Butanimatsiya
- Russian system language and time zone + 4 by default
- 11 locks to choose from
- including technologies from Sony- Bravia
- TW (Customizable) modified
- Interface rotates a full 360 degrees))
- Keyboard of Note 2
- Swype modified
- Fully (90%) modified interface
- ink effect
- Full date in the lock
- Great weather for blocking
- Photos contact on the full screen in HD
- Record from line
- Removed delay after call
- 24 icons in the curtain (customizable)
- Russian strip in contacts
- Removed SMS from the call log
- Added beautiful smiles in sms
- transparent weather widget with the weather in the middle
- SMS button in the dialer
- Fixed some system sounds (sound of the touch is removed) (furious)))
- Disabled avtokonvertatsiya SMS to MMS
- Increased MMS from 300 KB to 1 MB
- Extended reboot menu
- Flashlight on blocking
- SRT effect (configurable)
- Enable or disable multi-window over the long pressing the "back"
- Added a set of 60 fonts with Russian tags (Settings \ Display \ font style)
- Added a new modified camera sm.Skriny
- Improved video profiles \ Audio Camera
- Deleting a lot of unnecessary and add the right prog

And many other things that I can not remember.

Previous version

Gee, thanks
Thank jangl for the project provided me !!!
Goriacheff Thanks for the help !!!
Thank Tamerlan2009 for some fashion!
Thank Pako777 for PUMA!
Thank luzanaw for decorations!
Thank you friends for the test !!!

Extras. Info.
If you want to support the project, look at the profile.

Homepage of the author \ Download firmware

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:07

Rep: (1233)
flesh @ 18.03.2013, 00:11*
please tell me holding the «Volume UP» button + «Home» + «Power» and is included factory mode kakieto phone verification tests how do I do pop up to the standard menu via one to ask?

On the "original" there is no menu!How to check the phone for originality?

speedcubing, Troubleshooting PC connectivity problems.

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:11

Rep: (90)
It turned out a firmware update to version XperianZe v.0.9.6.5 (again full flash - 421 MB)

The basic idea of ​​the new version - the transition to version 5 theme Elegant Theme by ThilinaC

As always- Firmware description, FAQ FAQ (including - how to customize the wallpaper lokskrine), screenshots, and additional applications (stock, which are carved by default - are made in the style of Elegant Theme)

Brief description and download link
- New version of Elegant Theme by ThilinaC v.5.0,changes in the subject and look at the new screenshots of the author's theme:
- set the default font Xperia Z
- Integrated Fixed Media Scanner & USB OTG Framework Wakelock
- Updated PopupuiReceiver apk to the last of the EEPROM Note II (XXDMB5) (for PopUpbrowser & Multi Window)
- Added WallpaperPicker.apk, to be able to change the Xperia Z Wallpaper with other launcher.

You can sew without data / factory reset when switching from version 0.9.6, 0.9.6.1 or 0.9.6.2, for all others - Data / factory reset MUST !!
v.0.9.6.5 Android File Host:DOWNLOAD
Mirror 1: v.0.9.6.5 Dev-Host:DOWNLOAD
Mirror 2: v.0.9.6.5 Rom Hut:DOWNLOAD

link to the original post on XperianZeforum.xda-developers.com

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:13

Rep: (1857)
XXEMB5 (Stock Theme)

Attached Image

Attached fileDownload.txt(30 bytes)

Specifications
Firmware XXEMB5, weighs 393 meters deodeks kernel Perseus 33.3, modem: XXEMB5 + ril.
Advanced reboot menu, volume tracks, longMenuKill, crt-off.
Subject drain bit dorobatana (replaced some icons added transparency).
Removed: "." the date in the curtain, the operator logo at the bottom of the shutter, there is no widget
Weather on the screen. 23 icons in the curtain, contacts with complete alphabet in the "tape".
Added a minimal set of software. etc.

Skins
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

A black curtain

Maud to the firmware

Bugs
Noticed a few bugs at the first startup takes off "notice" TW-that he stopped, but continues to work and danoe "notice" more than we do not care.
In the settings, to install ring tones and SMS, it says something about Wi-Fi.

thank

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:12

Rep: (1773)
M
Attention!!!
Have any of the suffering involved in counting?
I looked at 10 p. Of this theme. 200 posts about XperiaZe mentioned about 26 positions. Those. This 10 page. a little more than 1 page. about it. It's just a little more than 10%.
arbi97 @ 21.03.2013, 10:37*
Just have only enraged about it

What could enrage here?

We stop discussion of branching and continue to communicate onSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Custom firmware.

Rep: (4701)
Vovano SCHATL 16 XXEMB5-Deodexed!

Attached Image

Installation via CWM - modified rekaveri!
PDA - XXEMB5.
Modem - I9300XXEMB5 (you can put on your taste any)..
The kernel - Perseus.alpha3.3-i9300.

Screenshots Caution lot of them!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description!
Changed all system sounds, butanimatsiya (who have not liked in the archive take a bonus, all referring to a text file), Apex Louncher v.1.4.4 (new pro), AndroidProWidgets v1.3.5 (new), Skype, Jasmine v5.5.1 (Asya), Compass, PolarisOffice4, RealCalc.Plus.1.7.4.ru (replaced by a standard calculator) SluBalance (the output balance of the desktop), MXVideoplayer, cut almost all samsungovsky trash TouchViz (who should be put separately).

Link to Yandex Disk (mirrors allow to do, but only through me, to add to your post):

Thanks mate!
darkforward , ystas27, Natacha , vitdim , komus, SHALUNfor the effect to scroll lanterns.

Is distributed as is, orders are not accepted!

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 25.07.13, 13:12

Rep: (276)
CrystalRom v6.0
I9300XXEMB5

Features:
  • Deodexed
  • Roted
  • Boeffla kernel 2.9
  • Stock topic only changed the status bar (100% battery, 50% transparency, the panel 23 icons, the clock on the center)
  • Complete date format Day of week, Month Number
  • 4 reboot option (quick restart, rekaveri, restart, flashing)
  • Added additional settings
  • Disable notifications of discharge
  • Altered weather widget
  • Additional items in the settings
  • Added Task Manager
  • Rootexplorer + SuperSu v1.25 + ThinkFreeOffice
  • Tweaks build.prop
  • Call Recording
  • The keyboard of Note2
  • CRT_Off

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Push:The firmware is no particular bells and whistles, but it works smartly and not buggy.
In order to delete the notifications, click on the "three stripes"
Firmware lite (many do not need to trash removed)
Stock Subject to what can be put or leave any ukrashalki drain

Download

soon update

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:15

Rep: (204)
New came outUltimaROM v11.0 Kjata - [XXEMB5]
Features
Updated to latest Jelly Bean Firmware XXEMB5
Updated ALL Mods to XXEMB5 base
Removed Yank555 Kernel - it was discontinued
Removed GalaxSih Kernel - Not updated for too long, did not include Exynos fix
Removed Phenomenal Kernel - Not updated for too long, did not include Exynos fix
Removed Jobnik Camera - breaks flashlight in toggles functionality
Removed Walkman Player - Causes an app to FC on boot
Added Volume2skip toggle in advanced settings
Volume2skip timer is now 500ms, instead of 250ms
Fixed Lidroid toggles with no text options showing text if brightness slider is turned off.
Added UNCOPT File Browser
Added Removed Blocking Mode notifications option
Added More Wallpapers (Nexus, HTC and Xperia, Asus, Nexus and Galaxy S4) - thanks zoot1
Added A couple of Wallpapers for UltimaROM - will add more in future.
Added Blocking Mode option
Added option to remove the AOSP Lockscreen vibration
Added Wanam's Adam Kernel 1.3
Added CRT Toggle in Advanced settings (thus no longer an option in the installer)
Added Lockscreen Torch and Toggle (Advanced Settings)
Added stock recent apps back in
Added SRS Panel (EQ) to Google Play Music
Added Google Keep and Google Drive
Xposed App now stock feature - Advanced Settings app
Updated GroupCast, TitaniumBackup and more
Updated TWRP REcovery 2.4.4.0.
Updated Philz recovery to v4.88.5
Updated SNote to one of the latest
Updated Perseus, Speedmod and Boeffla
Updated SNote to one of the latest
Updated AndroidGX Lite Camera XXEMB5
Updated 25 Toggles to latest translation (see thread for added languages)
Updated AdAway to 2.3 (no longer in Play Store, but we still have it :))
Updated Advanced Settings
Updated Dropbox
Updated GMail 4.3 (themed and unthemed)
Probably more but it's hard to keep track!

Google translate
Updated to the latest Jelly Bean Firmware XXEMB5
All updated fashion XXEMB5 base
Deleted Yank555 Kernel - it was discontinued
Deleted GalaxSih Kernel - not updated for too long, did not include the Exynos fix
Deleted Phenomenal Kernel - not updated for too long, did not include the Exynos fix
Deleted Jobnik camera - breaks flashlight functionality switches
Deleted Walkman Player - Reasons for FC application at startup
Added Volume2skip switch to advanced settings
Volume2skip now 500 ms timer 250 ms, and
Fixed switching Lidroid without text versions of the text, if the brightness slider to off.
Added File Browser UNCOPT
Added Removed lockout notification option
Added another Wallpapers (Nexus, HTC and Xperia, Asus, Nexus and Galaxy S4) - thanks zoot1
We added a couple of wallpapers for UltimaROM - will add more in the future.
Added option lockout
Added ability to remove vibration AOSP Lockscreen
Added Wanam Adam Kernel 1,3
Added CRT Switching in Advanced settings (thus no longer an option in the installer)
Added Lockscreen torch and Toggle (Advanced Settings)
Posted stock back to the past programs
Added SRS panel (EQ) for Google Music Play
Added Google Store and Google Drive
Xposed stock applications now feature - Advanced application settings
Updated GroupCast, TitaniumBackup and more
Updated TWRP Recovery 2.4.4.0.
Updated Philz recovery v4.88.5
Updated SNote one of the last
Updated Perseus, Speedmod and Boeffla
Updated SNote one of the last
Updated AndroidGX Lite camera XXEMB5
Updated 25 Switch to the last transfer (see. Thread for additional languages)
Updated AdAway to 2.3 (no longer in the game Store, but we still have)
Updated Advanced Settings
updated Dropbox
Updated GMail 4,3 (topical and unthemed)
Probably more, but it's hard to keep track!

XDA thread
Download link

CrystalRom v6.1

I9300XXEMB5

What's new:

• Lock icon in the curtain
  • Wakelock
  • Sensesetsas
  • Sysctl
  • Modified dialer and contacts (thanks sergei-sf)
  • Wallpaper and some icons on the S4
  • Facilitated "heavy" AIC (opening soon)
  • tweaks init

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download

Please add uv.kuratora 6.0 and the version in the hat (apparently always have to write ... to add ..)

Rep: (3178)
Dimems @ 24.03.2013, 22:40*
A media server solved the problem? It's the one that started in the time listening to music and begins to eat.

Thank you to send dima8389
Attached fileFix media scan (XXEMB5) + bydima8389.zip(3.6 MB)

Installation -CWM
Sunrise23 litter that is not ukrashalkah.

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:22

Rep: (1757)
[size = 3]
Crazy Galaxy 10.0 Lite none Aroma
Jelly Bean 4.1.2[/ size]

• [Color = red] Changelog:
  • Based on XXEMB5
  • modem XXEMB5
  • siyah 1.8.9
  • Root Busybox
  • Standard stands modified TouchWiz 5x6 (for the rest of the Old launcher, see below)
  • Languages: English, Russian
  • CRT effect
  • Maximum 999 contacts
  • Switching tracks the volume buttons, the "death" menu button.
  • Extended reboot menu
  • Updated the host file
  • Semi-transparent curtain with the possibility of their images and events 23 switches
  • Preset video (such as the video should play a large size)
  • Increased MMS from 300 kb to 1 mb
  • Scan. Multimedia completely cut down
  • bestMultiTaskingFix (If you do not need, download the following patch to remove it)
  • The chamber added the ability to turn on / off the shutter sound
  • The remaining applications look on screen
  • Call button at the contacts
  • No SMS in the log of calls
  • The status bar is added the lock button
  • Full data on the Lock screenshot
  • Disabled threshold tripping chamber when the battery is low
  • Changed the battery charge warning thresholds
  • Disabling control the number of contacts for simultaneous distribution
  • Automatic SMS to MMS conversion disabled
  • Removed translucent stripes / banners in the dialer with an active call
  • Removed the delay after the call is completed (You can change the settings in the dialer)
  • Disabled growing challenge (You can change the settings in the dialer)
  • Disable notification service messages in the dialer
  • Disabled siyahovskoe logo incorporating
  • Samsung Camera HX-MOD (Shutter volume buttons, acceleration / deceleration mode)
  • With additional dialer configuration (see screens)
  • Name a few lines when dialing
  • Booth animation
    Attached Image

[/ color]

Additional infa / screenshots
Net rum without mods
This option is for those who do not like additional settings, rum is quite stable, tested for a long time and I'm not alone.
The bright-eyed, with a minimum of tweaks, as they just did and become a cause of unstability of.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Goatrip Settings
Fit Goatrip Settings under its firmware.
If someone does not know what it is, then pokehere
Screenshots after installing this mod look below, we find a reference to it is even lower: P
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Jkay Settings
Just drove Jkay Settings, but unlike Goatrip Settings, Jkay already built into the firmware, in other words, he goes along with the firmware.
Clearance made 40 to 50, crossed the topicElegant v. four(Fifth version for my taste byaka: blush:) with the theme of the SW.ndl10from thisfasting. Well, 10% changed to your liking.
Instructions for hacking Jkay
Also find a link at the bottom of the post
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Aroma package with additional programs and modes
Inside the assembly 90% of total runoff of programs, as well as fonts (8 items to choose from), fashion transparent status bar, lauchery (Apex, Go Launcher EX, Next Launcher 3D in shades of gray, Nova, TSFshell, stock the TouchWiz), three recovery ( TWRP, Philz, Siyah).

Useful information

-Goatrip Settings to version Jkay Settings not to be porridge.
-Proshivka itself makes all the necessary wipe.
-If you do not want to put the firmware, then sew Philz Recovery latest version
Do not set the fashion bar transparency from the package with the programs in Goatrip Settings or Jkay Settings!
-Orders not accepted!

Links
[b]

Recommend swing tried Google Drive
Attached filePackage_Applications_For_Crazy_Galaxy_Lite.txt(277 bytes)
- Collection of programs, fonts, and so on. In the collection there is Aroma installer. (Inside the links to Google Drive and Yandex people)

Attached fileGirl_For_Crazy_Rom.zip(1.54 MB)

Ready to install an archive image Schork. Rename your imageback.pngand place it on the wayvrtheme / system / app / SystemUI.apk / res / drawable-xhdpi /back.png. Only forCrazy Galaxy Lite 10.0 Elegant Theme
Attached fileTweakZV6.zip(209.99 KB)
- Heavier collection of tweaks for 4 days of testing improper operation is noted.
Atop bestMultiTaskingFix not to, because it completely replaces him

[/ b]

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:16

Rep: (120)
★★★ NRJROM ★★★

v.2[XXEMB5]AROMA

Description
Basis: XXEMB5
Aroma installer: Modem / Cores / Applications / Fashion / icon types
Size: 468 MB
Deodeksirovana / Zipalign
SuperSU PRO 1.25

- Changed and edited systemic clearance
- Improved speed, smoothness and responsiveness of the system
- 23 Russified custom button in the notification bar (setting also Russified and sewn into the "Settings")
- 2 types of lock screen: Galaxy SIII and Jelly Bean
- The effect of ink (on / off, the choice of any color - all through the settings)
- CRT off effect
- Advanced multi-window settings (sewn into the "Settings")
- Switching tracks in the player holding the volume buttons
- Rapid closing the application with the "menu"
- Extended reboot menu
- Mediascanner Fix
- Protsentirovannaya battery (starting with 15,14,13,12 ...)
- patched core.jar and Play Market by ChelpuS
- Improved sound quality (MegaBassBeats)>>>I advise you to use the equalizer in BoefflaTweaks (BoefflaSound / Equalizer [in my opinion the best option - "Pleasant"]), a more subtle setting in DSPManager
- Maud camera [volume keys as shutter photo / video, removed all alert'y, 30Mbit | 192kbit / s]
- Maud dialer (call key in the contacts and recent calls (+ swipe), removed the line "My Profile" in the contacts, the Russian alphabet norms, standards avatars call recording function, etc....)
- Added Notes (with the function audiozametok), TitaniumBackup, TotalCommander, Apps & Gamessavagemessiahzine.com, PaperArtist, Mediatheque and client FaceBook
- Added Task Manager with enhanced root
- The weather widget in the notification bar (if you like more widgets, remove Titanium'om)
- Live Wallpaper Xperia Z, ASUS Aurora and weather Galaxy SIII
- Fixed a font, tinkering with translation + added fonts to support RU-tags
- Replaced wallpapers and ringtones
- JellyBean 4.2 Keyboard (in the standard version, the choice of Aroma + Xperia and Note II)
- The latest version of the host (hosts)
- Tweaks and build.prop init.d (for battery connection, wi-fi, etc.)
- Multi CSC
- 999 contacts
- Removed: voice engine, extra libraries, the AllShare and other crap ...
P.S. As superfluous, applications (NotificationWidget, TaskManager, PaperArtist etc.) can be removed / freeze Titatanium'om

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

additional fashion
- Complete FlashPlayer: Attached fileFullFunctionalFlashPlayer.apk (4.49 MB)

Attached filessylki.txt(422 bytes)

Thank!
ThilinaC
Tamerlan2009
raubkatze
jobnik
LegendK95
Omich

Post has been editednrjzer - 12.11.15, 20:13

Rep: (25)
Children sit on at XperianZe, there is no fbutABOUTNariko, a pancake on the previous was, give one thread fbutABOUTnarik !!!
M
Watch for literacy! Use, for example, MS Word for pre-check the spelling.
4.7.2. Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members. Try to write correctly.

Post has been editedUksus17 - 28.03.13, 08:14

Rep: (10)
At last Christiano Matos released his crDroid v15 (XXEMB5)

DEFAULT CHARACTERISTICS and FEATURES
Updated to Firmware XXEMB5;
- Root SuperSu Updated v1.25 (Many thanks to Chainfire);
- Updated BusyBox v 1.20.2;
- Apps Zipaling (System and Framework);
- Deodexed (System and Framework);
- CSC OXAEMB5 (Default is BTU) including many CSC's - Total of 128;
- New Gmail status bar notification icon (See Screen shots);
- New Google Play 3.10.14;
- New battery charging animation in all Battery Mods;
- Enable Multi Window Control by default with MWC fully working;
- S3 Stock Camera;
- AOSP Lockscreen + 5 shortcuts (unlock, mms, google now, phone and camera) with toggle to enable / disable;
- Ink Effect with 19 colors available in Settings / Lock screen / Lock screen options;
- Option to enable / disable shutter sound in Samsung Stock Camera;
- Call button enable in call logs;
- Days of the week with different colors in SPlanner;
- Enable Notifications count in Status Bar;
- Per App DPI Installed by Default and updated to latest version

Changelog
<*>Updated to firmware XXEMB5</*>
<*>Stock Kernel with init.d support Added in Aroma</*>
<*>Perseus Kernel 34.3 Added in Aroma</*>
<*>Adam Kernel 2.2 Added in Aroma</*>
<*>Shark Kernel A9 Added in Aroma</*>
<*>Boeffla Kernel 2.9 Added in Aroma</*>
<*>Added option to install PhilZ Touch Recovery 6.0.3.0 or CWM 6.0.3.0 in Aroma</*>
<*>All Mods Updated to XXEMB5</*>
<*>S4 Ringtones Added in Aroma</*>
<*>5 new Galaxy S4 Wallpapers Added in Aroma. You can choose them with Stock Samsung Wallpaper Chooser</*>
<*>jkay Updated to v14.92.9</*>
<*>SecPhone.apk with full control Updated to XXEMB5 version</*>
<*>Xposed Updated to latest version</*>
<*>InkEffect available in Settings - 19 colors</*>
<*>Same data apps included in v14</*>
<*>Samsung Music and Radio apks now with transparent background in transparent Expanded Status Bar</*>
<*>MegaBassBeats Updated to V2</*>
<*>Removed 25% Status Bar transparency</*>
<*>Removed Touch Wiz 4x5 | 4x5</*>
<*>Removed JB Domination - Waiting update ...</*>
<*>Well, fully customizable and very stable :)</*>

Download links:
medifaire
Bitcasa
Download from Google Drive:
Attached filegoogle.txt(129 bytes)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:17

Rep: (1857)
Purelook HD v3.0

Attached Image

Unique design and software in the Sony Xperia Z, as well as the Samsung Galaxy S4. Aroma installer with a choice of design and applications.

Skins
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Version: 3.0 (of 28 March 2013)

+ Wallpaper background of Galaxy S4
+ Application from the Galaxy S4: Secwallpaper choser, Taskmanager widget, SimpleFavorites widget, Digital clock widget.
+ new lock screen

Updated:
Sony Gallery, video, walkman, calculator of the Xperia Z
Xperia Z keyboard v3 (by RizalLovin)
Elegant theme version 5.0 + Xperia blue
Gmail to latest 4.3.1
Google search
Google maps
Trackid
Google play store in blue
New icon battery indicator

Aroma installer contains:
1. Determine the installation with or without cleaning the data of the event.
2.Vozmozhnost backup EFS during installation
3.Vybor installed applications
4.Vybor modem (XXEMB5 or XXELLA)
5. Select the nucleus (stock, boeffla, Adam, Perseus, Lonas)
6.Vybor one of the three themes (sink, xperia blue theme, Translucent)

Installation via CWM

DownloadAttached filePurelook HD v3.0.txt(30 bytes)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 09:17

Crystalrom

v6.2

I9300XXEMB5

Description:
Weight: 494 mb
The nucleus: Boeffla-Kernel 2.10 beta2 linaro + boeffla tweaks
Modem: I9300XXEMB5
Root
Busybox / Zipalign
SER, when loading the default time zone and Russian +4 Moscow
Keyboard 2 languages ​​- Russian and English
CRT-OFF (in other settings)
Closing the app long press on the menu
Scrolling tracks the volume rocker (in Advanced Settings)
Flashlight with Home clamping lock on the screen (in other settings)
12 variants lokskrinov
Full names of the months and days of the week on the lock screen and widget weather format (day of the week, day of the month)
Ability to add any application in MW
Modified tachviz 5x5 (in other settings)
The effect of ink on katabatic lokskrine with a choice of any color
Advanced reboot menu (Restart rekaveri, firmware)
Transparency in contacts and dialer
"Call" button in the right side of the magazine
contact name and number in the middle
Removed the delay after the call
Record from the line
Increased MMS from 300 kb to 1 mb
Russian search band in contacts
Maximum 999 contacts
Of contacts removed the "Customize Profile"
The keyboard of Note2
Tweaks build.prop and sysctl
Added: Flashlight, Root Explorer, WalkmanPlayer, Power Manager, ThinkFreeOffice