> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)

Rep: (1861)
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)
PictureGT-I9300
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | AOSP firmware (OS 4.x) пїЅ | AOSP firmware (KitKat) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | OMEGA firmware пїЅ | Firmware partos01 пїЅ | Regius Galaxy S III Firmware пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Custom recovery пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club пїЅ | Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ | LEWA OS Firmware (OS 5.0) пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (OS 6.x.x- 7.x.x) пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
The best firmware according to the members of the forum

Overview of firmware and recommendations from our members of the forum
Options for custom firmware.
1. CyanogenMod firmware (or CM for short)

CyanogenMod is pure Android without adding chips from the manufacturer, a huge team of people are working on creating the basis of these firmware. According to statistics all over the world, more than 4.8 million phones cost exactly CM firmware. CM firmware is usually focused on reliability and performance. You can read more
Here.
Video review.

2. Firmware based on stock.

The point of creating such firmware in increasing the performance of phones while retaining all the manufacturer's chips. And again, you get the opportunity to choose which software from the manufacturer to keep and which to remove. As a rule, only such firmware appears in the first months after the phone enters the market.

3. MIUI firmware.

MIUI is a highly modified android, sometimes reminiscent of iOS. Most of the MIUI firmware is based on CyanogenMod and is released almost immediately after the official release of it. The main task of MIUI is to simplify the management of the phone and at the same time add to the interface of beauty and the ability to change the appearance in the root. You can read moreHere. Video review.

4. Android Open Kang Project (or AOKP)

AOKP firmware is very similar to CM, however, it is considered that AOKP has more settings that change the phone's interface and some functionality. The AOKP development team is much smaller than the CM, but it often happens that a group of like-minded people gather to support the popular AOKP device with the AOKP firmware.

5. Android Open Source Project (or AOSP)

By and large, AOSP is a bare android. The way it is released by Google, most often in such firmware minimal interface changes. Often, the creators of the firmware indicate in the name of their firmware "based on AOSP", that is, at the heart of the firmware is a naked Android.

Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2 port
Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) port
Android 7.2.1
Archive firmware.
Version 4.1.2
Version 4.2.2
Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2
Instructions
Miscellaneous, Useful
Deodex Recovery.
  • CWM Recovery : Custom recovery with great features. Link to XDA
  • TWRP Recovery : Custom Touch Recovery with great features. Link to XDA
    PhilZ Touch Recovery : Custom recovery with great features.
  • Link to XDA

Modems
Each modem behaves differently on different phones!
His work depends on the carrier, firmware, region ...Questions about the best modem - are prohibited!

User activity in the subject!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKokwe - 10.04.19, 18:43
Reason for editing: New Kokwe hat

Rep: (276)
CRYSTALROM4.3 V2

previous version

410MB

Changes in comparison with V1
  • CRYSTALROM bottles animation
  • Amendments to the tweaks Init.d
  • added sysctl
  • Removed unnecessary in my opinion the application
  • Launcher from SGN3 + clear weather (thank youdronblack)
  • Call Recording
  • File Manager from SGN3
  • The keyboard of SGN3
  • Added Power menu (Restart in rekaveri bootloader)
  • Flashlight when the phone is locked (Volume +)

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Download

Post has been editedloza - 30.12.13, 14:58
Reason for editing: added to the header

Rep: (1857)
4.3 Mini-FAQ

1. Do Knox in 4.3? While no security system is not. Any applications, no matter the level of the loader
2. How to get Ruth to 4.3?
-using the applicationKingo Android Root
- Root with rekaveri from 4.3
- Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Custom recovery
- Root 4.3 using of a custom rekaveri
- How not to delete (accidentally) on the root PhilZ
3. Are older versions of the custom rekaveri Fit 4.3? Yes, fit
4. whether the delay is present at the opening of the contacts and dialer? Yes, as before
5. In Task Manager, the memory of a 16 GB This mapping shared memory. 4.1.2 On the memory occupied by the firmware (ROM), not displayed
6. Where paragraph "Developer Options"? You need to go to Settings ->On the apparatus (right tab settings) ->7 times tapnut on the "Build number." After that, select "Developer Options" will become active in the main menu
7. Dump EEPROM I9300XXUGMJ
8. The list of applications that can be deleted:
-time
-two
-three
-four
9. The decision of a problem with the awakening of a long screen link to post
10. Modem: For firmware version 4.3 requires its own modems (version MG4 and above) - for firmware version 4.3
11. How to move from prededuschih proshiok version 4.3? As always, we do wipe and install the firmware, the only nuance - a modem, see section 10...
12. I want to ask what can I do? we read
13. DeoDexter to 4.3
14. If you fell off root and super su was unable to determine the binary SU - solution of the problem

Thank: shoma_81 / Anton Sergeyevich / shatmurat / dronblack

For all operating time for this post, please write to me in PM.

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 31.01.14, 06:52

Rep: (20)
Guys, nikooda not write reviews, but videmo have to, I have to say that I did the best 4.3 for samsung s3 IMHO,
I do not understand what do those people who are dissatisfied with the firmware as possible is achieved in the Poble that ptoiskhodyat with them, I put drain, neatrom, wanam all firmware ocheg behaved with dignity. All very smoothly, quickly, and cost effectively, certainly not worse than it is 4.1.2
about the economy, they are clearly superior to all other Dimensions search. Those who have not yet put highly recommend, especially with the Custom kernels, adam yank or 555, it's frightening to imagine
making this the twilight prshivkoy. Incl forward.

I put all the flash with super Wayan, from revolyushen hd.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 08.11.13, 23:35
Reason for editing: left in topic

Rep: (1504)
[ROM] | 4.3 | XXUGMJ9 | Pardus HD RoM в„ў Premier | Fast | Stable | DeBloated | 08-11-2013 |
Off site: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2142430
Download: http://click.xda-developers.com/api/click?..._13839390013767

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 08.11.13, 23:36

Rep: (276)
Good evening, here's my little tip about 4.3
3d drivers at the height of all flies (real racing 3 asphalt 8)
It is very stable without glitches and departures. Also, he is sleeping well. Those who glitches can taste otformotirofat internal and memory card. (I helped as an option) The next version CrystalRom can budet..t.k I have not received any specific feedback ... and the desire to have meeya lost ..

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 21.11.13, 02:41

Rep: (15)
Pardus HD RoM в„ў Premier 4.3 XXUGMJ9

Description EN
в—Џ Based on XXUGMJ9 (4.3)

в—Џ MJ3 Modem

в—Џ Stock Theme

в—Џ Kernel LiteGX v1.1.0 (Boeffla 1.6.4 sound Engine & Yank Extreme Battery Default) Thanks to @AndroidGX

в—Џ Deodexed & Rooted & Zipaligned

в—Џ Remove All Bloatware

в—Џ Build.prob & Wifi & Battery Tweaks

в—Џ Init.d Support

в—Џ SQLite Optimized

в—Џ sysro / sysrw

в—Џ Xposed Framework

в—Џ Wanam Xposed

в—Џ No Auto Converting messages to MMS

в—Џ Unlimited Contacts to SMS, MMS

в—Џ No SMS call in log

в—Џ Enabled More Contacts (999)

в—Џ Large Apn List

в—Џ Improved Virtual Memory

в—Џ 4 way reboot menu

в—Џ No increasing ringtone

в—Џ SuperSU and su binary

в—Џ Disabled Boot sound

в—Џ Pardus HD Boot Animation

в—Џ Note 3 Launcher

в—Џ Enabled Multiview for all apps support

в—Џ Task Manager Shortcut

в—Џ Torch

в—Џ Boeffla 1.6.4 sound Engine app

в—Џ and many more.

Download
Link:http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23212708291675340

MD5 Sum: af85d4fedd3abdf631821dd276124625

A source

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 21.11.13, 02:41

Rep: (50)
alexey111297 @ 09.11.2013, 01:48*
CrystalRom can budet..t.k I have not received any specific feedback ... and the desire to have meeya lost ..

excellent firmware! IMHO. CRYSTALROM4.3 V2 set with the kernel yanks (there is fine-tuning the kernel in rekaveri) All works fine for a night in flight mode 1% left without tormozhov and bugs in general, indicators ANTUTU 18450 parrots. I can not say yet that it is better or worse leaks 4.2.2. It seems to work just as stable. The only thing that is not up to full-screen photo calls from Porryri. Can someone tell me the normal working dialer for this build

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 14:46

Rep: (776)
IronLiteRomV3-XXUGMJ9

Features
- Based on I9300XXUGMJ9_Android 4.3
- Modem BUUGMJ3
- The core of Adam Kernel GalaxyS3 V3.0 Android 4.3
- Automatic backup of EFS
- gps.conf for Russia
- file hosts (block ads)
- Tweaks build.prop
- file hosts (block ads)
- Advanced reboot menu (Restart in rekaveri and bootloader)
- Battery with interest
- Flashlight when the phone is locked (Volume +)
- launcher ported from Galaxy Note3 (thanks dronblack)
- Clear AccuWeather widget ported from Galaxy Note3
- Full date on the lock screen and weather widget (thanks dronblack)
- Wallpapers from Galaxy Note3
- Manager files from Galaxy Note3
- The keyboard of the Galaxy Note3
- Phone with recording during conversation
- Call button in the log and contacts
- deleting some applications from Samsung
- Removed some services from Google
- Remove all except the Russian csc

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Link to Yandex

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 08:49

Rep: (132)
set last CrystalRom, all wildly lag more and play services for some reason I was absent, install the latest Janka - all run, but on the lock screen of the device hanging, remove the batteries and then eternal loading. I put the stock kernel (as advised someone whether this topic is whether omega) and everything is OK, not lag, normally wakes up, but unlocking rays and does not work. and for some reason I have this chip Magazine View (swipe up from the bottom on the desktop) opens 4PDA, so that I do not understand) how to edit or delete?
PS normal scrolling.

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 14:45

I express a little bit about it, how much I have the battery holds its charge. Honestly I do not know. I'm for it simply does not follow, it is not necessary to me. Let me draw your attention, if only for the night more than 10-15% eats. We do not we participate in the race F1. Where every second is important. When someone else worried about this problem, I can recommend this program here:Systempanel

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 14:46

Rep: (233)
Wow, how much has been written, let's deal in order:
ckiborg @ 09.11.2013, 08:16*
the second version of a problem with the app launcher ustonovil got out a message "screen tochviz application is stopped

II asked youpeople test the launcher ported, even wrote some time, but as always raised the consumption society. I spent half the night to solve the problem, but ...
Launcher can really flyIf you drank or off s-voice . When you double-click the launcher tries to run it, and takes off.
You can decide proghome2shortcutOr to put a standard-Voice.
I was not able painted launcher when running Propert is not trying ..and believe me I have tried =)

POST_FF @ 09.11.2013, 11:35*
but on the device's lock screen hung

the same thing: hanging, because when booting you press twice the home, while sawn S-voice. recipe above.

rzfox @ 09.11.2013, 12:30*
More and play services for some reason was absent

This custom bikes, going to the authors for themselves, do not like going to the office. firmware and shaking with pleyservisami and tts and does the rest of the trash.

rzfox @ 09.11.2013, 12:30*
and for some reason I have this chip Magazine View (swipe up from the bottom on the desktop) opens 4PDA, so that I do not understand) how to edit or delete?

to readhere. andhereIn general, what yousavagemessiahzine.comnot satisfied? Better than just not working function as Store did not open too, because it is a shop on not3.

All success.

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 14:43

Rep: (104)
The updated manual that is responsible for what in the 4.3 files and it is possible to remove the one in .doc?

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 14:41

Mister_Tom @ 09.11.2013, 15:28*
The updated manual that is responsible for what in the 4.3 files and it is possible to remove the one in .doc?

I found it the most odekvatnogo: and this.
Manual is not found, although the much sought after =)

Reason for editing: left in the subject, added mini faq

Mister_Tom, Examples: time , two , three

Reason for editing: left in the subject, added mini faq

Mister_Tom @ 09.11.2013, 16:01*
it's all in theory can be removed without any consequences?

Let's just say, it's all you can remove, and you must start flashing.
The consequences are different, there drank all of the launcher (if you replace with your own) to the video with the expectation that there will be also be its prog.
If you have never cleaned the firmware, it is best to download the custom functionality that suits and patterned.
And then there is nowhere of information, which can cut it out Liba lib folder, and it's still minus 150mb of firmware. But it's such a pain in the ass to do for at libam manual that none of it is not taken. including and on foreign websites.
If you find such material, the people you will be very grateful.

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 23:07

Rep: (0)
Very good firmware IronLite v3 on
4.3 based guys! The brakes are not seen in the dream beyond 1 sec., Heats less than the previous firmware. In antutu 19050 points, the battery consumption at the level of the ordinary. In comparison with the first 4.3 Heaven and earth! Bet you will not regret!

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 23:09

Rep: (633)
sLite v1 | XXUGMJ9

Features
The firmware is based on the basis of XXUGMJ9 26/10/2013 (Android 4.3)
The nucleus: Adam Kernel v3.0
Size: ~ 300 MB
Last SuperSU + su binary v1.65

List of changes
  • Launcher from Note3
  • Wallpapers of Note3
  • Weather widget on Note3
  • Keyboard from Note2
  • Characters on the keyboard
  • The latest version of hosts (adblocker)
  • Decrease font
  • full date
  • Changes and corrections to errors in translation
  • Extended reboot menu
  • Russian language by default
  • Activated hidden feature activate the flashlight
  • The settings removed the system update
  • Updated all Google services
  • Reworked installer script
  • Removed most of the applications from Samsung (sCloud, Kies, etc.)
  • All dataloggers and "spies"
  • AccuWeather logo
  • Settings, options, etc. for OTA and FOTA updates for custom bikes on it all does not work.
  • voice engine
  • All CSC (except Russian)
  • superfluous library
  • some binaries
  • And much more...

Serviceability checked on PhilZ Touch Recovery 5.18.5

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Frequently asked Questions
Q: How to install the firmware?
A: Read the post from the SW. braksi:Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Custom firmwareDo not forget to say thank you.

Q: Do not turn on the firmware / fly after loading error
A: 1. Check that all wipes are been made.
A: 2. Try to install the firmware from the recommended Recovery

Q: Can I somehow return the application% appname%?
A: You can, download the firmware dump drain in the topicModification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy S III (Samsung I9300), We obtain the desired application and through Root Explorer put in / system / app

Q: Can I take the achievements of this firmware?
A: Yes, you can take all of my achievements. But please indicate what was taken.

Q: What are the md5?
A: This checksum allows you to check the integrity of the file after it is received.

Q: Is there a modem in the firmware?
A: No, the modem firmware is not included, the old firmware remains after installation.

Q: There is no connection after flashing
A: Most likely you had installed a modem in the old format, you must put the modem NEEMG1 or higher. Take the modem can be in the subjectSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Official Firmware (Post # 23582746)

Download:
Attached filesLite-1XXUGMJ9-DL.txt(125 bytes)

md5: 664945d272d24cdd486018c858ec3fd1

Successes!

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 30.12.13, 14:45

senja69rus @ 09.11.2013, 19:31*
After the firmware is missing that makes the network, just by double-clicking home button takes off error screen tachviz stopped.

Kernels on firmware 4.3 have to adapt to EFS2. That is work to be older modems MG4.
If you are upgrading from an earlier version of firmware, when you enter the code * # 06 # you will see a NULL / NULL label.
All this is my suspicion, since complaints after gathering modem firmware 4.3 it was not very much, and no complete statistics (at least for me).

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 11.11.13, 02:59

Rep: (768)
ceti,
There is no problem with the modem at all. Put a full wipe !!!
MP_ZeRo,
Download script ochitski core, then put your Googe, and you will be happy!
Maks2005,
I put the "long-awaited" firmware. Works as usual: awesome: kindness What:
Taimer,
Set because the most stable core while!
milar93,
Put WanamXposed, and do yourself a round battery. Dima has worked so hard, Th you're barking at him, that's not all .... no respect work all the same! : Kindness:
senja69rus,
You are sewing the firmware. No such I am at not watch. All actions are done on the processing instruction that we have respectedSumrak74
On P.S WanamXposed account, everything is customizable. Extra work is not necessary to load, if you have already done everything for him: yes2:
Attached Image

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 23:13

Rep: (768)
myassnick
I do not have any magic, as Dima cut modem, which comes with a 4.3. Here on the left you have the modem that was on your previous firmware!

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 09.11.13, 23:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/05/20, 12:39